What am I thinking!

Let me be the one

 

We Arrive at the museum and I pay our way in. 

you sure you don't want me to pay?

nahh I got it and it's only a dollar to get in. 

We walk in and go up a few stairs that leads to many rooms that are split up by walls, deep down im hoping he at least dosn't dread the tour around town but then again it's what I have to expect due to akron not having many exciting places and me not being a professional tour guide ( *sigh* ) I try not to think about it too hard as we walk slowly through the rooms scanning the paintings and sculptures. I walk slowly behind shindong as he stops in front of a colorful sculpture, I step next to him and look at the sculpture, it's an abstract sculpture with many holes and curves. Its as wide as a regular sized cardboard bow and about 5 feet tall, It was really pretty the way all the colors looked like they were melting together. We stand there for a good minute and I sneak a peak over at shindong staring at the sculpture. He looks like he's in a daze or deep in thought. I can't stop watching him looking at it, looking at his handsome profile his soft looking face and eyes full of wonder. I start getting into a daze when shindong looks at me. 

you ok?

oh yea...im fine just looking around at the other pictures.

I laugh akwardly trying to play off the intense staring I was just doing. I turn around and begin walking away from shindong while mentally facepalming. (damit damit damit don't be a spazz) I look around trying to find something that catches my eye when I see a white canvas on the wall with looks like a pencil drawing on it. I walk up to it and begin seeing it clearly. It's a drawing of the fullmetal alchemist brothers. I look at the panel below it to see who submitted it, and I don't recognize the name. (Ive never seen anime in this museum before...maybe I can submit something sometime) I continue to stare at the picture scanning all the lines and shading when I see shindong standing beside me.

You've been fixated on that picture for a while

Yea...I think it looks really cool.

What type of art is this called? i've seen it before but I don't remember what the name is.

It's called anime.

I look at shindong as he looks at me then the drawing, he looks kind of confused as he scans the picture tilting his head left and right. 

So you're into this kind of stuff?

I draw this stuff. If they were excepting anime drawings I would of asked to put one up ages ago.

I'll have to see you're drawings one day, I bet there good. 

I bashfully look down and cross my hands together as I turn my back to shindong.

nahh Im not as good as this...but lets look around more.

I quickly turn back around and walk past shindong trying to look for more sculptures, most of the paintings here are kind of old timey and minimalistic so It dosn't interest me much. I see shindong begin to walk a bit faster to catch up with me as we go up a few more stairs into a gigantic room. I stop at the top stair and turn my head seeing shindong standing next to me with wide eyes looking at the sculpture. He walks closer to it and kneels down to get a better look of the whole thing. 

Is...is this the sculpture you were talking about?

Yep

I smile as I watch him gawk at the giant sculpture. It's exactly how I remembered it and being able to show him makes it even better. I kneel down next to him as I watch him smile from ear to ear. He quickly turns his head towards me.

Am I allowed to take pictures?

hmmm I think so.

He stands up and digs through his pockets trying to find his phone when he accidentally pops it out of his back pants pocket making it fall on the floor, I pick it up and hand it to him as he checks to see if it's ok. (this isnt so bad) I can hear the sound of a camera taking pictures.

Stand in front of it, I want to remember this.

ehh! 

I lazily walk in front of the sculpture as shindong positions his phone trying to get a good angle. I look down at the floor as I try not to be awkward. 

ok ok now look at the camera and smile

I look up and see the camera pointed at me as I start to fidget, I try and put on a good smile but my lip start quivering as I see shindong look at me with a confused expression. He puts his hand up and points at his face.

Here! smile like this

He begins to smile big showing his white sparkling teeth, I can see his laugh lines on his face as his eyes close. I begin to smile as I think about how I only see this smile on the internet. Without realizing it he takes the picture and I snap out of my smile and hurry over to him as he shows me the picture. His phone camera is really clear, almost like a perfesional camera photo. I hold one side of the phone looking a bit closer and notice shindongs face really close to mine as we scroll through the many pictures he took. My heart starts racing as I can hear his breathing and see the color of his eyes shine, I can smell his cologne and see his glistening hair, I put my hand over my chest and feel my heart beat. (god I hope he dosnt hear what im hearing) He continues scrolling as I begin to sweat and try to inch away from being so close to him.

Ill send these to you, oh! lets take one together in front of the sculpture.

Shindong takes the phone and stops a lady walking by and asking her if she can take a picture of us, he hands her the phone and she stands near the stairs to try and get the whole sculpture in. Shindong grabs my arm and pulls me in front of the sculpture then we turn around facing the camera. The lady then gestures for us to move in closer when shindong grabs my shoulder and pulls me in, I jolt a bit as his hand touches my shoulder. I look down again and try not to fidget much.

Don't look down you gotta smile. remember like last time.

He smiles at me as I try and smile normally. I see him looking at the camera giving a soft smile and think of how lucky I am to be here with him, I look at the camera and hear the camera take the picture. Shindong lets go of my shoulder and walks towards the lady thanking her and bowing to her as she walks away and waves. Shingdong gestures for me to come and see as I walk over and look at it. It's a really nice picture of us, we both look really good.

This picture is my favorite

send that picture to me please.

Ill do it now as a matter of fact.

Shindong hits a few buttons and sends it to my phone and puts the phone in his pocket and smile at me.

Ready to see the rest of the art?

Yea lets go.

We walk around some more and explore looking at the pictures and describing to each other what they look like to us. We laugh and joke around as take one more walk around the museum. We finally walk out and talk about all the stuff we saw as we walk towards a nearby subway. At first things were kind of akward but lightened up not long after. The tour onwards from then got better as we enjoyed ourselves more even if there wasn't much exciting places, my mood began to get better as we visited each place and shindong opened up a little more and became less tense. The feeling I have when Im with him grows stronger making me want to be near him more, making me want to hear his voice more. I still don't understand my feelings but I know that if this keeps going on this is going to get out of control. But maybe im fine with that.