Red

Let me be the one

 

It's the 21st of march, about a week and a half went by sense the tour and ever sense then things have been going well. At least every other day me and shindong would go out exploring and it's been absolutly fun, I feel like ive gotten closer to him but I wonder if he feels the same. Today were hanging at my house watching some movies and eating pizza, sounds pretty normal but to me I'm freakign out. Ive never had him over before so it's a big deal. I ran to the store this morning to grab some extra snacks and stuff so we don't run out of stuff to eat but now that it's 1pm I feel like I need more to make him feel comfortable. I don't get many visitors over, maybe a family member here or there but that's about it so I never really had a need to keep things super clean. It's almost time for him to show up and I run in my room and start throwing my clothes and clutter in my closet. I try and stuff it all in there to make it seem like it's alot cleaner than it really is.

Wait a minute....why am I cleaning my room?

I stop in my tracks cluching a couple shirts in my hand over my head ready to be thrown in the closet.

He's not going to be in my room so what the hell am I doing?

I throw my clothes back on the floor and walk out my room closing my door as I shake my head in shame. I do one more quick check around to make sure everything is all set when I hear a light knock on my door. I rush over and before I open the door I turn around and look around making sure one more time, I hear another knock and I unlock the door opening the door slowly as if the police were at my door.

Come in..

I open the door all the way and gesture for him to come in. He walks in and takes his shoes off and sets them by the door carefully.

I didn't know if I was supposed to take them off or not so...

Oh it's alright wheither you keep them on or not but thank you anyways.

I close the door and show shindong where were sitting and watching the movie. He looks at my couch and slowly sits down as if it would break if he sat on it too hard, He sits fully and lets out a sigh. 

This is comfortable, maybe more comfortable than my hotel bed.

I laugh as I sit on the floor in front of him criss crossing my legs. 

So what movie would you like to watch today?

You're pick really, something with action maybe?

I ponder a bit to see witch movies I have that have action in it. (I have averngers, harry potter, the incredibles, mission impossible, hmmmm and red. I think thats all the action movies I have) 

Ok I have a couple of choices.

I get up and grab the action movies and lay them neatly on the floor making sure shindong has a good veiw. I name the movies and watch as shindong leans down and looks at each one. 

I like this one

Shindong points at the movie titled red, I pick it up and hand it to him.

So this one huh? have you seen this?

No but the cover page looks cool. and I think ive seen these actors before.

Well red it is! oh! before I forget, do you like pizza?

Yea I do 

Well good cause that's what were eating, so what's you're favorite toppings?

Shindong puts his hand on his chin and makes a humming noise as I put away the remaining movies. 

It's alright shindong we can just choose when we order.

Ok, and you can call me shin if you like. but not many people call me that.

oh ok sh...shin

There ya go!

Shin smiles at me softly as I stutter saying his name. His smile has changed ever sense we first met...It's more friendly and welcoming, I don't think ive seen this very often online and it made me apprectiate it even more because I got to see it live and in the flesh. For a moment I had almost forgotten that he was a guest we were just so natural with each other that I felt as if he comes over all the time, Im still not sure what this is im feeling but I don't think I need to rush to figure it out.