Weird

The New Kid

I held my breath as I continued looking at the clock *30 more minutes and I’ll finally be out of this hell hole.* I felt something poke my arm, “Yah, are you even listening to me?” Jiho asked slightly annoyed, “Sorry but what did you say?” I said. He rolled his eyes at me, I clutched my hand to my chest pretending to be hurt, “I heard the neighbours talking yesterday, they said the new folks will be moving in this week!” He exclaimed. I was surprised at his sudden excitement, “I thought you didn’t like them? Something about the new kid being ‘extremely handsome’” “Well, there’s nothing wrong about checking the new competition.” Jiho said and threw me a wink.

The bell rang, “Well, I guess that’s the end of our lesson. I hope you guys have a fun and productive summer vacation.” Our teacher said, “Yes sir~” our class chorused.

“Oi. So what are you guys planning to do this summer?” Jaehyo asked and put his arm on my shoulder.

“Sleep and eat and sleep some more.” I said proud with my answer. Jaehyo threw me an are-you-serious look. I smiled at him. He looked at Jiho with an expectant face while Jiho just shrugged. “You can’t be serious!” Jaehyo said. Jiho nodded. “You guys are boring.” Jaehyo said while pouting, “It’s not like you have any better plans, hyung.” “As a matter of fact, I do.” Jiho and I looked at him with raised eyebrows. He motioned us to come closer. “So what’s your ‘amazing’ plan?” I asked, “I am”, Jaehyo said in a hushed voice, “Gonna spend my summer in strip clubs!” Jaehyo said with a happy grin.

“You’re disgusting.” I stated.

“At least I’m fun!” He defended, “Unlike you two.” Jaehyo said and pointed an accusing finger at us.

“What?” Jiho asked.

Jaehyo looked at Jiho and sighed, “You know what, since you’re my friend. I’ll let you tag along!”, Jiho looked at me with a confused expression. I shot him a do-what-you-want look. “No thanks, hyung.” Jiho said warily. “WHAT?! Why?” Jaehyo whined. “I need to uhh,” Jiho’s eyes darted everywhere looking for something to say his eyes widened when he saw me, “Accompany Mia! That’s it! I need to accompany Mia during summer. Sorry hyung.” Jiho said with meek smile. *Liar* I rolled my eyes.

“Well, if that’s the case then,” Jaehyo put his hand on his chin. Jiho breathe a sigh of relief. “Aha! I know!” Jaehyo said, “We’ll let Mia come with us! In that case, you’re both accompanying Mia and having fun!” Jaehyo said while grinning. I can almost see a light bulb above his head. Almost. Jiho looked at me with pleading eyes. I smirked at him. “No thanks Jaehyo.” “Are you sure?” “Positive.” I assured him. I looked at Jiho. He smiled at me and mouthed a quick thank you. “Fine. Well, I’ll leave you two lovebirds alone. I have ladies to attend to! Jaehyo out!” Jaehyo said as he walked away. I chuckled at his childish behaviour. I caught Jiho staring at me, his widened when he saw that I noticed.

“We should go.” Jiho quickly said. “Yeah. Let’s go.” I told him. Our hands slightly brushed past each other but Jiho quickly took his hand. I looked at him with a confused face. “It’s nothing. It’s nothing.” Jiho said with a nervous laugh. Then I noticed, Jiho’s face is slightly tinged pink. *Weird* I thought.


Author's Note

 

Hazza! Double update! :D HAHA. I hope you guys enjoyed this~