The End Of Friendship

The New Kid

“Because I like you!” He confessed.

I choked. “W-what?”

“I like you.” He said walking closer.

“Y-you need to go.” I said taking a step back.

“No.” He took my arms. “I like you. No, scratch that. I love you. Just please give-“

I stopped him. “Please just leave.”

“Mia-“

“Please.” I said looking down at my feet.

I didn’t hear his answer. He backed away from me and slammed the door as hard as he could. He was pissed.

“What was that?” My mom asked from the kitchen.

I didn’t answer her. I was too tired to talk, I was too tired to do anything and most of all, I was scared. I was scared that this might be the end of our friendship. I didn’t want that. I loved him but does my love for him surpass friendship? That I didn’t know. I know that my heartbeat quickens when he’s around but is that love? Was that enough to risk our friendship of 13 years?

“Are you alright?” My Mom asked walking closer to me.

I gave her a faint smile. “I’m okay just a little tired.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.” I kissed her cheek and went to my room.

 

2 days passed and I haven’t seen Jiho. Was he avoiding me? Tomorrow is Friday, he couldn’t avoid me anymore but do I want to face him? Was I ready?


Friday came quicker than I was expecting. I still haven’t heard from Jiho. Not a call. Not even a simple text. It was driving me crazy. He told me he loved me and now he’s avoiding me? I was mad. I was beyond mad, I was furious. But I didn’t have the right to. I hurt him. He probably already changed his mind about me but why was it bothering me? Wasn’t that a good thing?  This is was I want? Wasn’t it?

 


Mia's questioning herself :(

Hello. I'm sad to say that there will only be 1/2 more chapters left :( Thank youh for all for sticking witme till the end though this is my first fanfic here and I know I've made a lot of mistakes I'm happy that you guys still enjoyed it :))


So ya'll silent readers out there, let me feel the love <3 :* Thank you guys again :)