Sticking Close

The New Kid

 

Ever since that ‘incident’ with L.Joe, I’ve noticed that Jiho kept sticking to me like glue. He followed me everywhere I went.

 

“What’s the matter with you?” I half yelled at Jiho when he tried to follow me to the bathroom.

“What? I miss you.” Jiho said innocently.

I growled at him and closed the door at his face.

 

“Are you mad at me?” Jiho asked and pocked my cheek.

I groaned as a response. I decided to seek comfort in my room but Jiho also decided that today was the day that he will annoy me by following me everywhere. I lied down on my bed and continued to ignore him.

“Miaaa~” He sang.

*Ignore him. He’ll shut up if you do.* I closed my eyes and turn around to lie on my back. Eventually, Jiho stopped bothering me. I smiled in content.

 

Jiho’s POV

You think you can ignore me, huh? We’ll see about that.


Author’s POV

*Finally some peace and quiet* Mia thought. She assumed Jiho finally stopped bothering her but she was wrong, dead wrong. Jiho got on her bed and sat on top of her.

 

Mia’s POV

“What the hell!” I screamed when Jiho sat on top of me.

“You kept ignoring me!” I said in an exasperated voice.

I tried to shake him off but he was too heavy. “We’ll you’ve got my attention now!”

“What do you want?” I asked in asked in an annoyed tone.

Jiho smirked at me and his hands went to my sides. *No!*

He started tickling me. “J-JIHO! PWAHAHAHA. STOP. HAHAHAHA. THAT!” I said in between my laughs.

Jiho shook his head and smiled. “No. This is punishment for ignoring me.”

“S-STOP. HAHAHAHAHAHA. GET OFF HAHAHAHA ME YOU HAHAHAHA BASTARD!”

I started squirming. That seemed to work since I felt Jiho’s loosen up and I took that opportunity to get away. Wrong move. We both went tumbling off the bed with him on top off me. My eyes widened when I saw how close his face was to mine. Before I could push him off the door opened.

“I thought you said you weren’t a couple?”  L.Joe asked.

 


Author's Note
Updated~ ^^ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :D


Leave a comment, upvote, and subsribe if you have time ^____^