Chapter 35

Soul Mate

No One’s P.O.V

 

Everyone had arrived at the restaurant on time.

As people enter the restaurant, they noticed no customers in there.

Most of them were shocked when they found out that the whole restaurant is reserved for the night.

All they know is that they were invited to a party, yet no one seems to know who is hosting the party.

 

 

Everyone was sitting at wherever they feel comfortable in the restaurant. The waiters and waitresses were doing their job.

The food was good, the atmosphere was great, and people seem to have enjoyed themselves tonight.

 

“Ahem.”

Everyone’s head turn towards the origin of this noise.

It was from Dongwoon.

 

 

“Thank you guys for being here tonight. I know you guys must have a lot of question about this party like event. I just hope that every single one of you have enjoyed the night. I have personally reserved this restaurant so no one needs to worry about the bill.” He chuckled.

 

Suddenly, the lights were all turned off.

However, one by one, the workers in the restaurant came out with candles that where already lit.

They were placed on the table which Dongwoon and _______had shared.

Though the light may be dim, everyone could see everything clear enough.

Most people were shocked.

 

Dongwoon cleared his throat and said, “Today is an important day to me. Not only did I graduate from university on this day, two years ago, but a miracle had happened in my life.”

He looked at ________ full of love and passion.

“The love of my life was in coma for three long years. However, for loving me so much, she decides to walk away from her dreamland and create a future with me. I think to myself, I must be the luckiest man in the world to have someone love me like that.”

Dongwoon is now facing ______.

“Today is the day you’ve decided to come back to me. Today is also the day I had confessed to you about my true feelings. But I want to make it even more special for me and you.”

He kneels down, taking out a Tiffany box from his pocket. Looking at ________ straight in the eyes.

 

No one dare to make any noise, this moment is too precious to not be able to witness with their full attention.

 

“Did you know I’ve fallen in love with you the very first time I saw you. I believe they called it ‘Love at first sight’. But I don’t think it is. I think we were lost souls looking for each other. I was lucky to find you at such an early age. But I didn’t realize it soon enough.

“You do know that I love you very much right?”