Chapter 21

Soul Mate

Junhyung’s P.O.V

 

When Dongwoon walked into the house I was shocked.

I’ve never see him like this ever since I get to know him.

He looks half dead.

But something else bothers me.

Who’s that girl that’s following him into the room?

 

“Is he okay? He looks like he just got ran over by a car or something.”

“He looks pale. Like a ghost.”

“Maybe some girl rejected him. Hearbroken.”

 

Wait. No one else can see that girl?

What the actually ?

, maybe I’ve been drinking too much. Seeing things.

But she looks awfully familiar.

I think I’ve seen her somewhere before.

 

Oh man, I better go back to sleep.

“Guys, I’m going to sleep. I think I’m a little drunk right now.”

“Alright, peace out man.”

 

“Dude, get up, it’s already 10! Are you trying to be late for your lecture? Do you not want to graduate?”

Stupid lectures, we’re about to graduate in like a week anyways.

I got up, took a shower, changed into my clothes and walk out of my room.

 

Food smells good. But right now, coke sounds so much better.

When I’m about to grab one from a fridge, I saw Dongwoon walked out of his room.

He looks like hell.

Hell……..that girl……..oh God.

IT’S THAT GIRL I SAW YESTERDAY.

I’m seeing things. Dear Lord, I’m sorry for every sin I’ve committed. Please, get that ghost out of here. I beg you, I want to live longer. I can’t die this young.

I shut my eyes, hoping that when I open them again, that girl will go away.

 

“Hyung, what’s wrong with you?”

I opened my eyes and see Dongwoon looking at me weird.

That girl is still there. WHAT THE HELL.

“You look like you just saw a ghost or something hyung.”

Ghost? GHOST! I’M SEEING GHOST!

 

The girl looked at me too. I looked at her.

“Hyung, what are you looking at? Something on the wall? You’re acting really weird right now. Don’t you have to go to your lecture?”

I gulped. Lecture? I need to go to a church right now!

“I….I….Yeah….I need to……need to go.”

 

 

“Can you see me too?” Suddenly I heard a voice.

Oh God no, please.

Chill, pretend like you didn’t hear anything. Pretend that nothing had happened. Pretend you can’t see her.

So I kept on walking. I put my shoes on and head out.

She followed me, everywhere I go.

I finally stopped and turn around. Finding her still following me.

“Miss, I don’t know what I’ve done to you. Please, stop following me. I don’t know you and you don’t know me. I didn’t do anything bad. Please don’t use your supernatural power to kill me. I want to live longer. I……I beg you!”

She chuckled.

“I meant no harm. You’re Dongwoon oppa’s friend right? I’m _______. I’m his best friend. I’m not a ghost. Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.”

She’s smiling at me.

Dongwoon’s best friend? That’s odd. She’s supposed to be in another country right? And she’s supposed to be ALIVE!

“Not many people can see me, you see. The priest was the only person besides you that can actually see me. I don’t know why either. Sorry if I scared you. I didn’t mean to. I just want to make sure Dongwoon oppa doesn’t do anything stupid.”

Dongwoon? Do anything stupid? No Way.

“What do you mean by him doing anything stupid?” I asked.

“Well, he just received the news that about me. He was in great shock of course. No one told him about it for 3 years.”

“What do you mean news about you? You died?”

“No. I’m just………”

“I thought you’re supposed to be in another country right now. That’s what Dongwoon said. I don’t get it.”

“That’s what they all said to him. I’m in Japan living a happy life. But…….that was a lie you see. It was a lie created by my parents to tell Dongwoon so that……..so that he would concentrate on his studies.”

A lie? Well damn…….

“Can we actually talk at a place more private? I don’t want people to look at you funny since you look like you’re actually talking to yourself in the middle of a street.” She smiled.

Oh right. Only I can see her right now.

So I walked towards a park nearby and sat myself down near a tree.

“Care to explain now?”

She nodded and sits herself down next to me.