Chapter three

Soul Mate

Your P.O.V

 

“So oppa, where are we heading to?” I asked him.

“Since it’s still so early, and it’s a Sunday today, I bet not a lot of places are open yet. That’s see….”

Dongwoon look so serious when he thinks. I like his “thinking hard” face. Somehow it makes him look extra charismatic.

“Aha! I know where we can go for now!” He said all of a sudden.

“Where to oppa?”

“It would be a surprise!” He smiled at me.

His smile never left his face. I bet it must be a really nice place.

About 15 minutes later, he stopped his car. We were at the beach. It’s beautiful. The temperature is nice and cool, just the way I like it to be.

I slowly walk towards the water. Let the wave hit my feet lightly. I’m enjoying this moment. The water felt cool on my feet.

Dongwoon oppa would know my favorite place to be at in the morning is at the beach. I told him once how nice it would be. I can’t believe he still remembered.

This is also the beach where we first met. Where everything changed.

I turned around to ask if he wants to join me but all I see is him with a Polaroid camera.

 

 

Dongwoon’s P.O.V

 

I remember her telling me she love the beach. Especially when it’s in the morning.

When we arrived, she looked at me with the biggest smile.

I knew she loved it. I’m glad she did.

She got out of the car and walked slowly towards the water. I then remembered I had a Polaroid camera in my car.

The way she walks. The way she lets the water slowly hit her feet. The way she looks. It was perfect. So I secretly took some pictures, not wanting to miss any of this. I may not be able to see this in a really long time.

This moment is too precious to lose. I had to keep it. I don’t want to forget it.

She looks beautiful.