HUMILIATION.

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8:

“RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!” All of them ran their fastest as they tried their best to cover their identities using the curtains of their room.  As they reached 2ne1’s car,(they knew which car since YG texted them the plate number), it was already leaving.  Wooyoung unfortunately stepped on the curtain he was using and made him fall.  Luckily, Nichkhun was able to save him and helped him stand.  But, with that, Nichkhun’s and Wooyoung’s cover were removed. 

Wooyoung’s POV

As soon as Nichkhun and I rode the car, all of them are laughing except for me.  What the hell is funny? 

Oh-uh. Tell me this is not happening.

No way.

No way. Oh ,yes way that I’m sitting near Dara Park.

But no way that I’m half and half-wearing my favourite Spongebob pajamas.

No way that 2ne1’s laughing beside me.

No way that they’re laughing at me. NO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!

“Hyung! What happened to you? Why do you look so pale???”  Our maknae asked. 

“Is it because Dara noona’s here???” Nichkhun whispered.   Why do I feel like strangling my best friend right now?  I ignored him, instead after picking up the curtains we used, I literally threw some of them to Junsu-hyung, Taecyeon, Junho and Chansung, and looked at them as if saying “Cover your abs or I’ll kill you.”

Since Nichkhun and I are seated beside each other, I forced a curtain on us.    

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Wooyoung!”  Nichkhun tried to remove the curtain, but of course, I won’t let him win.  I can’t tell him that he needs to cover his body in front of 2ne1, since they’re now watching us.  I know I’m weaker compared to the Thai prince, but this time, I won’t let him beat me.  I still forced the curtain on us. 

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

As I glanced to where those sounds and the blinding light came, I immediately blushed and forgot what I was doing.  DARA-noona took a picture of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I wanted to literally do that dance I learned from Psy-hyung, but I still have sanity to control myself.  But why did she took one?

      

A realization struck me.  No way for the nth t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter