Wooyoung's first move!

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the meeting ended, the 2pm boys were once again teasing Wooyoung to get their Dara-noona’s number.

“ Wooyoung, it’s the perfect chance to be able to talk and get her number! Don’t miss the chance!”  Taecyeon suggested. 

“At least, you have an alibi on why you’re getting her number,” Nichkhun added.

“But, she knows that I’m her fan.  She may think that I’m just taking advantage of the situation. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Wooyoung thought.

“Yaah! Stop it! Dara-noona isn’t that kind of girl. “  Chansung pointed out. 

“That’s right.  If you won’t do it, I’ll be the one to do it.” Junho joked.  Before he can even make a step, Wooyoung grabbed Junho’s hand.  “Don’t do it. Or else, I’ll post your picture yesterday in my twitter account.”  Wooyoung smirked.

They saw that the girls with YG and Teddy were already preparing to leave.  That’s why Nichkhun grabbed all of the boys and faced 2ne1. 

“Now, what’s the plan?”  Wooyoung asked.

“I don’t know.  I just felt dragging all of you in front of them.”  Nichkhun smiled.  Being the oldest among the 2PM members, Junho started their so-called non-existing plan.  “Good afternoon 2ne1! Before you go, we just wanted you to know that we are really happy to be working with you.”

“The feelings are mutual.  We are also excited with our collaboration.  “CL replied, as she, Bom and Minzy pinched Dara.  “We need to go.  We’ll see you around.”  As the girls walked, Bom counted 3 to 1.

“3, 2,........1”  As if on cue, Wooyoung ran and hindered their way.  “Excuse me! I’m so sorry, but I really need to know your number.”  Wooyoung bowed as he offered to give his cellphone to Dara.

The boys coughed and Taecyeon corrected Wooyoung.  "We wanted to know your NUMBERS.", emphasizing the S part.

“And why?” Bom smirked.

Backing up their fellow member, the other 2pm members answered in chorus.  “FOR WORK MATTERS.” All of them laughed, even YG.

“May be for personal matters,” Bom whispered to Dara who was also laughing on Wooyoung’s ways.  All of them exchanged numbers.  As the girls left, the boys bowed and said,”TAKE CARE 2NE1!!!”

On their way back to the YG building, the girls were still laughing and discussing on how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter