2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

What if 2ne1 and 2PM will colllaborate? And what if they'll be staying in the same house/compound? Will the 2NE1 girls be able to mix with the 2pm boys? We know that 2PM are fanboys of 2ne1, especially Wooyoung.  What will he do? Will he take this opportunity to get close with 2NE1's fresh vocal, Dara Park? Or will he get over with his crush?  How will the 2 groups live and work with each other?  

Main Characters:

Dara Park. Who doesn't know her? The fresh vocal of 2ne1, who, with her co-members, Bom, Minzy and CL took the world by storm with their music.  The shy but funny person we always see in 2ne1 tv.  Although she has a dating ban of 3 years, along with Bom, can she overcome the loneliness till the end?  The more important question is, can her fanboys keep their feelings to themselves?

 

 

 

 

Wooyoung Jang.  Although Kevin Wu of UKiss is known to be Dara Park's #1 fanboy, he is crowned instead as the most obvious fanboy of Dara.  Now that he always sees Dara since 2pm and 2ne1 are promoting at the same time, will he get over his crush on her, or will he have the courage to ask her to a date, to start with?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong Kwon.  The famous leader of BigBang, known for his talents on singing, rapping and writing music, and even for being a fashionista,  is rumored to have a relationship with Dara, but denies this.  Does he really have no feelings for her, or will he realize that he loved her when it's already too late?

Foreword

Hi guys! This is my first story. I always liked the Daragon couple, but ever since I watched Wooyoung's fanboying videos, I now root for Woodara.(60% Woodara, 40% Daragon) I know that I'm just new here, but I wish that you'll lend me a helping hand by giving your comments and views on my story.  I wish you'll support this story!   Thanks!!! NOLJA!!!!

By the waaaaaay, thanks for leemyis and miyaism for the great posters! ^_____^ I <3 it!

iska_aphrodite
sorry.:( the internet in my place is not really good.:( i'll try to update tom.:)