More Surprises. ^______^

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                “With who?” Nichkhun asked.

                At that time, Wooyoung and the others were thinking...not Bigbang, not Bigbang please! I don’t want to be killed with TOP’s gaze@_@.  They respect BigBang, but they have never imagined to make a collaboration with them.  And at that time, 2ne1, with YG and Teddy Park, entered the room.

                 “I won’t make this long.  I have decided that you’ll be collaborating with Jin Young’s group.”  Pres. YG said.

                “Whaaaaaaaaat? With who, Sajangnim?”  Bom asked.

                CL, Minzy, and Dara are pleading to Teddy for him to answer their questions, but Teddy just smiled.  YG ignored their questions and just asked to follow him.  While 2ne1 were walking towards the conference room, JYP was just starting to start his announcement.

                “I’ll go straight to the point.  YG and I decided that you’ll be collaborating with one of his groups.”  JYP answered.

                “With who?” Nichkhun asked.

                At that time, Wooyoung and the others were thinking...not Bigbang, not Bigbang please! I don’t want to be killed with TOP’s gaze@_@.  They respect BigBang, but they have never imagined to make a collaboration with them.  And at that time, 2ne1, with YG and Teddy Park, entered the room.

 

 

                “2NE1??” The boys asked in chorus.

                “2PM?”  The girls asked also in chorus.

                “Yes.  That’s right.  You’ll be working with 2PM for a year.  “By the way I am Jin Young Park, the president of JYP entertainment.” JYP said as he shook hands with 2NE1.

                  

         “YESSSSSS!” The 2pm boys cheered after confirming that they are indeed working with 2ne1.  In the other hand, the girls are also excited to be working with them.  “Finally, we’ll not be seen as the female Bigbang with this.”  Bom whispered.

                “By the way, 2PM, I’m Yang Hyun Suk, the president of YG entertainment.”  YG said as he shook his hands with 2PM.  “Why don’t you introduce yourselves? “

                     

“Wooyoung! You’re very lucky today!” Junsu whispered to Wooyoung who was still frozen after seeing the girl of his dreams in front of him. 

                “Hyung, can you shut up for now okay?”  Wooyoung answered. 

                “Good morning! We are 2PM!!!”  The boys said excitedly. 

                 “Hi, I’m Junsu Kim!”

                 “I’m Nichkhun Horvejkul!”

                 “Nice to meet you, I’m Taecyeon Ok!”

                 “Mine’s Junho Lee!”

                   “HELLO! I AM WOOYOUNG JANG! NICE TO MEET YOU! I’M SO EXCITED TO WORK WITH YOU!”  Wooyoung said while bowing to Dara’s direction who can’t stop herself from laughing.

                 “You are really excited, Mr. Jang.  I can see that.”  YG answered as JYP, all of the girls, and all of 2PM except Wooyoung laughed. 

                  “Sorry for my hyung, I’m Chansung Hwang!”

                  As the introductions of 2PM ended

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter