Protect the Secret: Sandara Park in the House!

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback:

 

          "And I just think that Sandara Park is just too beautiful." Donghae shyly added.  At that time, Dara entered the room and because of shock of being mentioned, she blurted out.

         "What? I'm beautiful?"   Because she just came from the rest room, she forgot to wear her mask, and eventhough she wore a cap...

          Donghae walked towards her and removed her cap and said. "SANDARA PARK????"

          "Oh no." Dara and the other 2pm members sighed.

          "We're in great danger."  Wooyoung said and the others nodded in approval.

          "What are you doing in here?" Donghae asked in shock, but also happy for finally meeting and talking to his celebrity crush.  After closing the blinds of the room so that no one could see them, the Super Junior boys started to interrogate Dara.

           "So you're not 2pm's manager?"  Leeteuk asked.  Dara shook her head.

           "I'm sorry for asking you to throw my trash awhile ago, Dara-noona." Eunhyuk apologized.  Donghae and Wooyoung glared at him.  Wooyoung was actually planning to have his revenge on Eunhyuk, and luckily, Donghae has the same plan.

           "You did what Monkey?" Donghae said as he pinched Eunhyuk's cheeks.  

           "Dara-noonaaaaaaaa! SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk screamed as he tried to escape from Donghae's wrath.

  

          Dara laughed at their crazy antics and approached Donghae and Eunhyuk.  "Mr. Donghae, you don't need to do that.  Actually, I was happy to do that for him, because that meant that my disguise was a success, but you made it a failure." 

          Because of what she said, Eunhyuk smiled and whisphered to Donghae,"BAD FISHY.kekekeke" Donghae showed a painful expression in his face and the others, except Wooyoung laughed.

          "Another fanboy? I really need to protect Dara from the others!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wooyoung screamed in his mind.

         "I still don't get it.  I'm really confused.  What are you doing here,  Ms. Sandara.."  Leeteuk expressed his confusion.

         "You can call me Dara, Leeteuk-shi."  Dara answered. 

        "I guess there's no way in covering this up already. "Junho sighed.  " Actually, we are collaborating with 2NE1, but we aren't allowed yet to let the public know. That's the number one rule in our contract."

        "We understand.  But why are you here Dara-noona?  Not that I'm not happy meeting you, actually I'm happy, Leeteuk-hyung is also happy and this fish is happy. And for the first time, I'm really surprised that this fish said something truthfully, you're really beautiful! "Eunhyuk asked while Wooyoung and Donghae teamed up on silencing him with Wooyoung, putting a handkerchief on his face, while Donghae held his hand. 

        "It's a long story, but to give you an idea, I was the one who made those bruises in Wooyoung's arm."  Dara bowed her head in shame, while the other boys swallowed in fear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter