2NE1 and Big Bang in the HOUSE!!!

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               While the tracks of 2PM were being played, Dara immediately informed YG about her and 2PM’s plan of having her as a guest in SUKIRA, but she didn’t inform about Super Junior’s knowledge on their collaboration.  She also texted her 2NE1 friends and told them to keep it as a secret from their Big Bang seniors.  Unfortunately, Bom had a different plan.

              As they resumed, Dara introduced herself formally to the members of Super Junior.  As Dara introduced herself, she also handed each Super Junior member her calling card, to which each Super Junior was very happy about.  Each handshake made Wooyoung very jealous and to pout endlessly beside her.  Afterwards, Wooyoung handed her a sanitizer, even though Dara was confused, she still used it, making 2PM and Dara laugh on his crazy idea, while the Super Junior members were glaring at him. 

              “I knew it! I really want to be a host in this Sukira show! You get to meet a lot of famous and pretty idols here!”  Sungmin wished, while Ryeowook nodded.

            “HEY HEY HEY!  Don’t think too positively yet, Sungmin-ah.  You wanted us to leave here? YAH! Dream on! Maybe after a few months.”  Leeteuk whispered the last few words.

            “Anyways, Dara, you still haven’t answered our question a while ago.”  Eunhyuk said.

            “Who is your favorite in Super Junior?” Super Junior asked in chorus, while the 2PM members were trying to calm Wooyoung down, who is now chewing his handkerchief in anger.

            “Sorry, all of you are equally cute, and it’s really hard to choose.  Well, for this moment, I’ll choose Shindong. “  All of them were having a hard time accepting this new information and were silent for a moment.   Seconds later, Donghae screamed.

            “IT’S FINE.  DARA SAID FOR THE MOMENT, SO IT CAN EASILY CHANGE.” 

            “Nichkhun, do you have a fish net with you? I wanted to catch that fish and throw him to the Atlantic Ocean!”  Wooyoung whispered and Nichkhun just smiled.

            “Hahaha.  If that’s true, then her choice in 2PM may also change! YES! We still have a chance!”  Chansung said making Wooyoung more irritated and bringing more laughter to the studio. 

            “Never mind, I think I need to prioritize killing our maknae first.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter