Morning MADNESS

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9. Morning MADNESS

                After fixing their things, they had their dinner together that night, courtesy of their bosses, JYP and YG.   They didn’t have that much things to fix anyways since their luggages were arranged beforehand.  The room arrangements were arranged from left to right with the eldest ones on the left.   Since they were tired with all the chaotic events that morning, all of them were able to sleep early that night.   

                The next day, Dara, who was just half-awake, went to the kitchen which is in the first floor of the house to drink water.   She dreamily walked downstairs, and was surprised to see a man in their kitchen.

Dara’s POV

                Who’s this man? Why is he half ? Why is he here? Does he plan to do something bad to the girls?? Is he a burglar? Or is he a ert? I need to hide!

                Dara immediately hid under the table in the kitchen.  She heard footsteps towards the kitchen.

  

                “Are they still asleep hyung?” The second man asked.  Crap! I forgot my phone! How will I tell the girls that we’re in danger? Lucky for her or not, Dara saw a chopping board next to her. 

                “I think so.  With that, I can execute my plan. I can cook for them especially Dara and let them…” The first man answered.

                “Let them taste their last breakfast? Hyung! You know how bad your cooking skills are!”WHAAAAAT?? ? Dara screamed in her mind.  She held the chopping board tightly. They will really do something bad to us! I need to save our group! I need to save the girls!

                “Yaaaaaaaaah!  Tone down your voice, they may hear you! You call me your hyung but you’re criticizing me? “

                “Okay, Wooyoung-hyung, I’ll call the boys. I’ll ask for their help.”  The second man chuckled and then walked out of the kitchen.  She didn’t hear the second man’s words for she was busy thinking of a plan.  Hearing its faint footsteps, Dara did what she did was best. She walked sneakily behind the man.  When the man was about to face her, she did what she THOUGHT was RIGHT. 

                “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” She screamed as she hit the man five times in the back, five times in the , in the legs, and in other parts, and God knows that what Dara did really physically hurt the man.

                SUCCESS! Dara thought as she saw the man was limping already in the floor.

                CRAP! HE HAS COMPANIONS! I NEED TO HIDE AGAIN!  She hid again under their kitchen table as she heard a lot of footsteps approaching. 

Author’s POV

                “DARA-YAAAAAAH!” The Bominator called out.  Hearing her best friend’s voice, Dara showed up herself and explained herself immediately.

“THEREAREBADPEOPLEINOURDORMANDTHEYPLANTOKILLUS!WENEEDTOSAVECLANDMINZY!THEYMIGHTBESORBURGLARS.IMNOTYETSUREWHOTHEYAREBUTWEREALLYNEEDTOHIDE!” Dara handed Bom another chopping board she saw and lead her to her hiding place.

                Nichkhun was the second one to come. 

                “Dara-noona! Where are you? Show yourself!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter