Childish Dragon

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

Jang Wooyoung is confessing his feelings to me later? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! I'm smart! Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah! *Dancing to MBLAQ's Oh yeah* Of course I know it.  My fanboy radar is on. I know that I have a lot of fanboys. Chanyeol of EXO, Donghae of Super Junior, Kevin of U-Kiss, and Ahn Jae Hyun. Who else? Well,.OUCH!!! you, stop pinching me! 

"Stop spazzing okay? I'm planning to upvote this story and comment. If you won't stop, I'll exit this tab and read other stories."

Aniyo! you,  don't leave me. I'll stop but you'll do what you've promised okay?

Aegyo Attack ON!

          

Sorry you, I know you're weak to this. *Evil grin*

Anyway, back to the story. I sneaked out at the party and saw him in the dance room where an “I love you Sandara Park – JWY” poster is written. How sweet is that!!! Another confirmation of his plans is made by his bestfriend, who endlessly giggled after he saw Wooyoung-ie left. Pabo.

"Nichkhun-ssi!" I think he was also one of my fanboys. Kekeke. Arasso you, I'll stop. Stop glaring at me like that.

“Noona!” I approached him and grabbed his drink. It’s his 5th glass of the night. Who would have known that beneath his charming face, he becomes a monster whenever he is drunk? Last time this guy drank, he danced almost in our house.

“Woah, Nichkhun-ssi, that’s all for the night. I guess you don’t want a photo of you to be the cover of tomorrow’s newspapers.” But I bet you will be one of those who'll buy a thousand copies.

“Arasso noona. I’ll stop drinking, but,” He laughed once again. “Promise that your relationship with Wooyoung-hyung will be slow alright? I know that you’ll be a couple after he confesses to you tonight.”

“Don’t worry noona, he really loves you very much. I can attest to that.” He smiled and mingled with the other staff.

He is really drunk. He’s even revealing his best friend’s feelings already. But the important question is, do I have feelings for him? KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

"Is that even a question? You're the pabo." you, you have many cameos this chapter huh? I'll stop sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter