A GOOD DAY! Not.

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10: A GOOD DAY! Not. 

                “We have a recording today. But I don’t know if they,” pointing to Wooyoung and Nichkhun” especially Wooyoung, can work today”. Junsu sighed.

                “I’LL COME WITH YOU!” Dara volunteered. “Please allow me to make sure that the two of you are okay. Please?”

                                “Silence means a yes! Thanks Wooyoung! I’m really sorry!” Dara hugged Wooyoung but Wooyoung acted in pain.  “Ooops, sorry.” The girls and the boys laughed.

                “We’ll be the one to explain Bigbang where you are,” Minzy added.

                At least, you can really now start moving on, Dara.  Bom thought.

 

                And so, CL, Minzy and Bom left to visit their BigBang oppas, while Dara was left with 2PM.  While the boys were packing up their things, Dara was also busy with her own business.  Aside from bringing the usual things in her bag, like tissues, medicines, 1st aid kit, candies and etc, she also prepared on her outfit for the day.

                “Where’s Dara-noona? “ Taecyeon asked.  Seconds later, Dara surprised 2PM by walking towards them wearing her disguise.    

 

               “HO-HO-HO! Were you able to recognize me?” Dara smirked.  “In order not to give the public an idea on our groups’ collaboration, I decided to disguise myself. “ 

                Even if you disguise yourself, my heart still recognizes you Dara. Wooyoung smiled at the thought.

                Dara and 2PM headed for their radio recording in SuKiRa.  Before they actually recorded, they were first dressed up and had their make-ups done in the dressing room of the building where SuKiRa is recorded. (A/N: sorry, I don’t know which. ^_^  ) Junsu, Junho and Taecyeon were the first ones who had their make-up’s done.

                While Junsu, Junho and Taecyeon were having their make up, Chansung, Nichkhun and Wooyoung were just seated with Dara.  At first, Dara only spoke when Taecyeon asked for a tissue, saying “I have.” Dara is really shy to people she doesn’t know that much.  It even took her some time to be close and really open with the other 2ne1 girls. 

                Nichkhun decided to break the awkward atmosphere, since Chansung started annoying him to talk to Dara while Wooyoung was just quietly smiling besides her.

                “Noona, you were really strong! It’s not obvious with your small body!” Nichkun exclaimed.

                “Right! You were able to even beat Wooyoung hyung!” Chansung added, Seeing Dara’s reaction who bowed her head sympathetical

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter