HEART BROKEN.

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            After their guesting, Dara, along with the other 2NE1 girls, became closer to 2PM and to Super Junior.  They also exchanged numbers, to all of the boys’ luck, but much to Wooyoung’s dismay. 

            After everyone has changed into their sleeping attires, they gathered in their dining room and ate dinner together. 

            “Chansung-ah, I have a gift for you. Because of you, my foolishness was covered up and our collaboration wasn’t revealed.  Here’s a banana cake for you!”  Dara said as she hugged Chansung and gave him his gift.

            Although Wooyoung was slightly jealous, he was also proud for their maknae for being able to think of that wise idea, so he joined the others as they cheered for Chansung.  They watched and laughed at Chansung, for consuming all of his cake in just a matter of seconds.

            *Burps*

            “Oops, sorry, just hungry.”  Chansung reasoned out.

            “Oi, maknae, when was the last time you weren’t hungry?”  Wooyoung asked and Junho answered for their maknae.

            “Never.”  All of them laughed and chatted.  They were really having the time of their lives so Dara also gave her gift to the others to bring more fun.

            “I would like also to thank everyone for being cooperative with the plan, that’s why, I bought cakes enough for everybody!”  Dara excitedly announced, and so they ate the cakes until not a single slice was left. 

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪Hands UP♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

              Seconds later, 2PM’s music was played in their house.  They immediately gathered in front of their living room and switched their hi-tech TV on and started their online conference.

            “Congratulations! Although I was somehow disappointed on Dara for not telling her plan to guest at Sukira earlier, I will still commend all of you for putting a great show a while ago.  Because of that,…” YG was stopped by JYP’s cough.

            “As YG-hyung was saying, and I believe I should be the one revealing this to you, we have agreed on SBS’ offer on having all of you be on a reality TV show with the SM artists.  The plans aren’t yet that polished, but once it is, we’ll immediately inform you. “

           

“YAAAAAAAAAAAY! We did it!” Nichkhun said and all of the boys had a group hug, while the girls squealed in delight. 

            “Congratulations!  Because of this, we have decided on an acquaintance party where all of the artists of our company, JYP’s and Soo Man’s are invited.  It will occur one week from now on, so we expect that all of you will be able to come.  “ YG informed them happily, hyping the atmosphere more.

             “Well, that’s all for now.  Congratulations and good night to all of you!” JYP said and the conference was cut.  Because of happiness, the boys offered to wash the dishes for the night, while the girls just watched and chatted with them.

             “Ottoke? We’ll be seeing a lot of young boys Dara!” Bom said excitedly.

             “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaah!” The girls screamed.  Each one of them is excited for the party next week.

             “Noonas, dongsaengs, you’re too excited. We’re here, why are you looking at other boys?”  Junsu bragged.

              “That’s right.  In terms of manliness, they can’t compare to us.”  Taecyeon added and posed.

                “EEEEEEEW. Minor here.” Bom pointed her finger to Minzy.  “Just try doing that pose once again, you’ll experience the real Bominator.”  The boys swallowed in the same time due to fear.

                "Anyways, at least, we are starting to mingle with other idols, and that’s a really good thing.” CL pointed out.

                “We actually envy you, because whenever you attend an awards night, you have someone to talk with other than your group.”  Minzy pouted.

                “Don’t worry, now we’re here, all of your activities with us will always mean fun!”  Wooyoung ensured them, and the other boys nodded in agreement. 

                 As they went to their respective rooms, Dara checked her cellphone.

Dara’s POV:

10 Missed calls.

20 Messages.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter