Tokki1 and Tokki2

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                 The next day, Wooyoung was awaken by a call from Nichkhun.  Seeing Dara sleep peacefully beside him made him smile and feel contented with his new relationship with her, a real friendship.  Although he's friends with CL, Minzy and Bom, they haven't reached the point where in they can share secrets to each other.  Before he answered the call, he adjusted Dara’s position, making Dara’s head rest on his lap.

                 "Morning, Khunnie. It's a nice day today. But why do I feel that you're about to pee in your pants?"  Wooyoung said as he watched you and tried to fix the hair that was on your face.

                "BAD NEWS! Dara-noona's missing!!!" 

                "Oh! She's----" Wooyoung chuckled.

                "And Bom-noona's looks like she's gonna kill whoever took her! She also said that she’ll kill Dara-noona if she went out on her own will without telling Bom-noona! Come back here quickly! Before she finds you’re missing as well and suspects you!"

                "NICHKHUN HORVEKJUL!!!!!!! WHERE ARE---"

                The call was immediately cut and Wooyoung immediately realized something. 

                Bom will kill them.  BOTH.

                "Dara-noona!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!"  Wooyoung screamed in fear.  But unfortunately for him, Dara is a very heavy sleeper.  Wooyoung tried all the methods he can think of.  Firstly, he pinched Dara's face, next her hands.  Then he tried to tickle her.

                "If you won't wake up, I'll kiss you!"  Wooyoung gulped.  When his face was only inches from hers, he stopped.

                What am I thinking? I shouldn't take advantage of this situation! Pabo!

                In frustration, he snatched Tamtam(Dara's doll) from her and was thinking on how he will explain to the others why they are together the previous night.  At that moment, Dara immediately felt what she was missing and ready to raise hell on whoever took him.

                "Noona, you're finally awake!!!!!!!!"  Wooyoung felt very blissful when he saw Dara opened her eyes.

               "What are you doing with Tamtam?? RETURN IT TO ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"  Wooyoung immediately handed the doll to her in panic. Dara hugged the doll tightly and just realized something.

                "I’m sorry about that. It’s just that I’m overly protective of Tamtam.”  Dara bowed and felt sorry.

            “But, wait…we.....We fell asleep here??? To...Together???"  Dara blushed at the thought.  Although Dara still has feelings for Jiyong, she just can't help but feel happy because aside from Wooyoung made her feel better last night, Wooyoung didn't leave him behind and stayed with her through the night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter