MORE FANBOYS?!!

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Recap:

Let us welcome.... 2NE1's Sandara Park!!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk screamed.  Dara shyly went out of the changing room, making all of the boys stare at the goddess walking towards them.

"Good morning everyone! What's up! I'm 2NE1!!!!!" Dara smiled.           

            “Good morning everyone!! I’m so excited for my second guesting here in SUKIRA!” Dara excitedly said and she bowed to everyone, including the fans outside.

 

            “The news about your guesting here has spread like your song FIRE!  Even we were surprised!” Leeteuk said as he played FIRE in the background.  After hearing those words, Wooyoung coughed loudly and all eyes were immediately on him.

            “Oh! That reminds me… Wooyoung, aren’t you Dara-noona’s number one fan?” Eunhyuk teased.  As Wooyoung was about to explain,Donghae interrupted him.

            “MONKEEEEEEEEY! You’re so OUTDATED!!! Don’t you know that I’ve replaced him already? Dara-noona, please accept my love!”  Now, it was Eunhyuk’s turn to whack Donghae and scold him.

    

 

            “Jagiya! Why are you being manly right now? Last night, you even said that you’ll marry me! How dare you to two-time in front of me? Well, if that’s the case, Dara-noona, I’m yours!”   Eunhyuk’s cover of I’m yours was immediately played. 

             Wooyoung can’t hold his anger any longer, so he hit the table and shouted, “STOP IT!!!!!!!!! DARA-NOONA DON’T LISTEN TO THEM.  THEY’RE ONLY USING YOU TO MAKE EACH OTHER JEALOUS! “ All of them in the studio were laughing, even the audience outside. 

            “While your fanboys are arguing, Dara-ssi, when did you and SBS plan this?”  Leeteuk asked.

            “Don’t be so formal with me, you can call me Dara, Leeteuk-ssi.”

            “If that’s the case, you can call me oppa! ” All the other boys gave Leeteuk a killer stare as he said those words, and all Leeteuk can do is to gulp. 

            “Oppa, it’s because I really wanted to meet one of my favorite boy groups! Dugun-dugun-dugun..2pm!!!”

            “I knew it. Admit it, noona, it’s not our group that you want to see, it’s actually me.” Nichkhun teased as he did a mehrong to Wooyoung.  Dara playfully smiled and said, “Khunnie-yah, it was supposed to be our secret, why are you revealing it already???”

            “Omo omo omo,” Leeteuk did his high-pitched laugh.  “I thought you’re in a dating ban? YG will surely punish you Dara.”

            “Oppa, I’m just joking.  YG-sajangnim, I know you’re listening, and you know the truth. Please don’t take Tamtam away from me!!!”  Laughter enveloped the room.

  

            “So, Dara-n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter