The BOMB.

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong! 100 + subscribers added even if I wasn’t a very good author?*bows* Thank you very much, to think that this is my very first fan fiction posted here in asianfanfics! Because of this achievement, here’s a chapter for my loyal subscribers! Hopefully I can finish this story by July since my internship is ending in 4 days! Hope you like it! By the way, this would be a special chapter: you may opt not to read (the first part of this chapter) since this wouldn’t be contributing much to the flow of the story, but this is a reward to those who voted for the winning groups…EXO and Super Junior! However, this chapter may be disappointing for you because I’m actually trying to finish this while waiting for my boss to arrive. But please, enjoy! Subscribe and comment on this chapter. thank you ! :

 

PS. I don't own the pictures below. Credits to those who own them! :)

- iska_aphrodite, now returning to aff :)

Dara’s POV

Make-up. Check.

Wardrobe. Check.

New hairstyle. Check.

Choreography? After I go to the center…What foot am I supposed to raise first? Ah, that’s it, it should be the right foot. Choreography check.

Everyone’s pretty busy in the dressing room. Luckily, SBS figured that for the distribution of the dressing rooms, it will be arranged alphabetically, and since our group names start with 2, we’re with 2PM (though I doubt that our companies weren’t behind this). Another reason why we’re satisfied, is that it looks like no one got the idea of our collaboration.

We were waiting for the time for our groups to be called while I’m trying to stop smiling at Wooyoung’s aegyo. I don’t know why, but after he saw that I’m wearing a skirt, he’s forcing me to wear his pants while trying to work his aegyo to me. Seriously.

“Dara….”

That was the only thing he said after gasping, puts a tissue to his bleeding nose, squealing, jumping for 37 times, and replaces the tissue on his nose with a new one. Well, the girls, especially Bom, insisted that I should start wearing skirts and reveal “my yummy y legs”, those were Bom’s words okay? However, Wooyoung really needs to consult a doctor with his dual personality.  I just saw Nichkhun whispering some words to him, then he rushes to get his pants from his bag, and forcing me to exchange it with what I’m wearing. He even got all, literally all, of his pants after learning that I didn’t bring any pants with me but only shorts and skirts. He even asked his manager to deliver his pants from their dorm.

“Dara…please wear it. Jebal.”

 

“Honestly, “I said while trying to put on an angry face, “Nichkhun-ssi, what did you say to this rabbit?” I saw Wooyoung glaring at Nichkhun, but with my ahjumma tone, I think Nichkhun knew what I wanted him to do.

 “I just said that he is not the only one who will be seeing your legs tonight. He’s just jealous.”

“I’M NOT!” Wooyoung cutely glares at Nichkhun.  Did I just say cutely? Once I tried to wear a skirt and that Dragon asked me to change immediately for whatever reason, I was depressed.  However, with Wooyoung? I don’t know why but I want to wear skirts from this day on if it means that I’ll be able to witness his reactions once again. 

“Wooyoung-ah, I appreciate your jealousy-slash-concern, however I don’t think I will be able to do the choreography while trying to not slip in your pants. But thank you for thinking of me.” I smiled.

Woyoung’s POV

“Hyungs, I thought you’re close with 2NE1?”

 “Monkey, stop smiling like that. Dara will be scared!”

“Chanyeol-ssi, please turn off your light stick!”

 “Yah! Stop pushing me!”

The other 2PM boys and CL-ssi decided to check the studio out, but I decided that I will come with the other girls. Suddenly, I heard voices outside our room and then I heard as if someone fell. This is not happening. This dressing room will now be officially a war zone. Super Junior and EXO just invaded our room and here I am, ready to declare war.

“It’s Dara-noona!!!! OMOOOO!” If it’s unbelievable enough that the owner of the deep voice, Chanyeol, just screamed, he even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter