He has fallen again. :)

2NE1 & 2PM. The MOST AWAITED Collaboration.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung’s POV

                  I’m really nervous.  I can also see Nichkhun and the others holding their breaths as Jo Kwon, Sulli, IU and Kikwang announce the results.  I know that there are rumors about me and IU, but really, there’s nothing going on between us.  We haven’t even talked after Dream High ended.  Anyways, I really want 2PM to win this week again.  Why?  Of course, so that we’ll be able to win the triple crown!!! 

                “And the Mutizen award this week goes to....2NE1!!!!” The MC’s said.

                I thought we’re gonna win this week.   Wooyoung thought.  But when he saw Dara’s smile, his mind went blank.

                “Yaaa! Wooyoung! Why are you spacing out?  Who are you staring at, huh?” Nichkhun pinched him. He followed his best friend’s gaze and saw it directed to Dara.  “Oooooh, the feelings are back huh? You’re a traitor! Hahaha. They have beaten us, but you’re happy for them?” 

  

                “Hey, Thai Prince, I am not staring at her!  Although I wish that we’ll win, I’m still happy for them for winning today.  Although I think my lighting jacket may have gone to waste. Hey, they’re about to bow on our way, be ready!”  Wooyoung said and true to his word, 2ne1, especially Dara did bow on their way. 

                As they walked away from the stage, he saw Thunder, Dara’s brother, approached his noona and celebrated with the 2ne1 girls.  I wish she’ll also hold my face when she’s happy, he thought. 

Dara’s POV

                Yaaay! We won!  I thought we’ll be beaten again by 2PM.  Doo-doong!

                “We thank you YG, Teddy, Kush, our back-up dancers, and our stylists for helping us always.  Thank you YG family for being always there to support us and especially the Blackjacks for always giving your love to us! “Dara said.  His brother, Thunder, also congratulated them for winning.   

                2ne1 bowed to everyone before performing their song, “I am the best”.  As they finished their performance, they were really itchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter