The pretty girls

Bad Education
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin felt like the whole world crushed down on his head – literally. The headache was unbearable. He was not used to drink alcohol so he was not sure what pushed him into the bottle yesterday. And then he recalled Mr. Choi Seunghyun and his offer - or rather a command.

Jongin was truly battling himself whether he should tell anyone about the incident that happened yesterday evening or not.

He guessed only Yongguk could be helpful right now. And Zico of course.

But first things first, as Ms. Park Bom entered the classroom, dressed prettily like yesterday.

“Good morning class!” she exclaimed happily and turned around to face the group “It feels like déjà vu because today we also have new transfer students!” she clapped her hands and looked at the doors that remained opened.

Two people entered the classroom and everyone, practically, gasped.

Jongin himself felt like his hangover was gone when his eyes went to the pair. He was not sure why but probably because they were not dressed in the uniforms.

But also there was a strange aura flying around them.

 

“Class, please welcome Sandara Park…” Ms. Park looked at the paper note in her hand as the petite brunette girl bowed lightly before her face broke into a big, charming smile “…and Kwon Jiyong”

 

While Sandara looked approachable and friendly (despite her oversized t-shirt, low-cap, ripped jeans and Air Max sneakers)  there was nothing like that about the blonde guy beside her.

Jongin could already feel that Jiyong was somewhere between Kris, Yongguk and Zico.

As for the summary:  that boy was charismatic. Very charismatic.

And his visible tattoos, hair styled in a mohawk and a leather, designer jacket only deepened the feeling.

Suddenly Sandara’s sweet voice filled the classroom.

“Hello, my name is Sandara Park but please, call me Dara. This is my step-brother, Jiyong. I hope we can be friends” she smiled and bowed again.

There was something really heartwarming about her and Jongin could have sworn he heard Baekhyun’s ‘aww’.

“Oh, you are such a cutie pie!” Park Bom squealed as Dara smiled shyly and Jiyong rolled his eyes. The whole class chuckled at his action and Ms. Park pointed at the free table, next to Kris and Jongin’s desk “Please, sit over there. Do you know how to get the uniforms?”

“Oh, yes” Dara nodded “We are truly sorry but we got an information about our transfer just yesterday evening. We didn’t have time to properly get ready…”

“Aish, this school’s system, really…” Park Bom shook her head “You are both Korean but you were based in Tokyo before, right?”

This time both of them nodded.

“I hope you are not tired after the journey…Anyway, welcome home!” Park Bom smiled again and nodded, signalizing they could go and sit. Dara and Jiyong bowed for the last time and went to their new seats.

Jongin turned his head, facing Jiyong’s sharp profile. Suddenly the blonde looked at him and Jongin did not like the way he did that. He did not like his smirk either.

But mostly he did not like the sentence that Jiyong whispered.

“Choi Seunghyun says hi”

 

 

LUNCH BREAK

 

 

Jongin, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were already sitting by their usual (as Jongin was informed) table, munching the food in peace.

Kyungsoo said he was feeling ok, despite few scratches that Zico left him.

The entire school, on the other hand, were glancing at them and whispering something to each other. Jongin rolled his eyes as he just knew it was about him.

 

He was not surprised though – maybe Zico really deserved everything that happened yesterday but still it was Jongin who was the executor.

 

He just signed and then his head perked again, looking at grinning Luhan who just arrived together with Sehun.

“Guess who I found!” he exclaimed.

“Your mama?” Baekhyun asked while taking a sip of his soda. Luhan rolled his eyes and stepped from his spot, revealing the new person who stood behind him and Sehun.

“Holy crap, Jongdae!” Chanyeol’s giant body shot from his chair as he run to the new boy, closing him tightly in a solid bear hug “I missed you!”

“Yah, screw you!” the smaller student cried and pushed Chanyeol off him.

“Jongin, this is Jongdae, the choir classes” Luhan said while pointing at the short, brown-haired guy with sharp, square jawline “Jongdae, this is Jongin, the new transfer student, martial arts classes”.

“Hey man” Jongdae smiled “I heard about the accident yesterday. Are you ok?”

Jongin was slightly taken aback but he quickly detected that Jongdae is probably the next, after Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, extrovert person.

“Yeah, I’m good” Jongin finally nodded and Jongdae grinned, taking a seat near him.

“I’m glad. Don’t worry, it was an accident. Students will gossip but you know, them”

“How was Italy?” Kyungsoo suddenly asked and everyone looked at Jongdae again. Baekhyun’s face became slightly red and Jongin’s eyebrow raised.

“Jongdae had a scholarship during summer break in Rome. He is a professional opera singer” as always Luhan didn’t fail with the amount of informations he had. Jongin nodded and eyed Jongdae with interest.

“Wow, this is impressive”

“Well…” Jongdae tilted his head on the side and frowned slightly “Thank you. But I prefer normal singing. Those opera conditions, rules and vocal exercises are as interesting as the dying species of algae in the Baltic Sea. But in Rome you can buy a bottle of wine for 1 euro and it’s so ing good!”

Everyone, but Baekhyun, chuckled.

 

Jongin shot him a secretive glare, observing how strongly he squeezed his coffee mug.

Now he remembered how yesterday Chanyeol made some comment about Jongdae being the only lead vocal in the choir classes, while Baekhyun was one of the main choruses. It was easy to see how Baekhyun was simply jealous of Jongdae as his whole body was practically screaming it.

 

Jongin shook his head and turned to the rest of the boys that were chatting happily.

“Boys, tell me gossips!” Jongdae clapped his hands “Besides the fight yesterday” with that he winked at Jongin and spoke again “Any new relationships? Break-ups? Crushes? Pregnancies?”

“Nah” Luhan shook his head “Same . Yongguk and Chaerin are still together, Himchan was screwing some freshman before he left her for her step-mother…”

“What?!” the whole table exclaimed and Luhan only rolled his eyes “How do you know that?”

“Everyone does” Luhan scoffed “Oh right, sorry, we do not talk about Himchan here ” then he grinned and winged his eyebrows while looking at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol only mimicked him and raised his middle finger up.

Then Luhan continued.

“So yeah, Himchan and co. are still dumb, Yongguk still chills them, Chaerin chills Yongguk, Kris is still an , Sehun still barely moves his face…” with that everyone laughed and Sehun rolled his eyes “…and Taeyeon is still the prettiest girl. I guess not much for a one day when you were still oversleeping the jetlag”.

 

Jongdae only grinned and looked at Baekhyun, who was still impossibly quiet.

 

“Speaking of Taeyeon…how are you doing, Lover Boy? Did she acknowledged you yet?”  

Baekhyun became as red as a tomato.

“Shut up !” he squealed and everyone snickered.

“What’s going on?” Jongin asked and Luhan turned to face him.

“Taeyeon is the it-girl here, you know. She’s taking both advanced classes and the choir and I still don’t know how she is doing it. She is the ing Hermione with the time machine or something…Anyway yeah, she is smart, pretty, thin, girly, talented, nice, friendly, probably a and not a so yep, everyone loves her! Especially Baek” Luhan winked and Baekhyun fumed dangerously.

“I swear, you dumb s…”

“Easy easy, Lover Boy” Jongdae patted his shoulder “No one is taking her away from you…Just do something about it. You like her for 3 years already and all you could say to her is a freaking hey“

Everyone laughed again and Baekhyun crossed his arms, his cheeks still red.

“Oh, there she goes” Chanyeol smiled and pointed at the main doors.

 

Jongin looked at the petite, blonde girl with a sweet smile she was flashing while waving at someone. She made her way to one of the tables where she sat with a group of other girls. They all had a lot of textbooks with them.

 

“Yeah, she’s pretty” Jongin nodded with approval and turned around to see Baekhyun, who was furious again.

“Jeez Baek, just do it” Luhan rolled his eyes and then grinned evilly “She’s not dating but you know, Jongin is the new kid here and she hadn’t seen him around yet, so…”

“You son of satan” Jongdae whispered “By the way Baek, you know that Taeyeon will for sure get the role in ‘The Beauty and the Beast’ ?”

“What is that?” Kyungsoo asked.

“The Christmas musical” both Jongdae and Baekhyun answered.

“Yeah I heard…The audition starts next week” Luhan nodded his head “I’m pretty positive that Taeyeon will be casted” with that he looked back at Jongin “I forgot to add that she has a voice of an angel”

“Actually guys I heard that the school recruited Lee Hi as a freshman” Jongdae started again “You know, this super talented vocalist? K-pop star or some other ty program?”

“And you think she can beat Taeyeon?” Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows and Jongdae snickered.

“Check Youtube first” with that he looked at his classmate “But firstly you should worry about yourself…It’s not like I would give up the role of the Beast that easily”

“” Baekhyun hissed “But still Taeyeon is the best here”

“Ok, let’s face the truth” suddenly Chanyeol spoke “Nana was, is and forever will be the prettiest girl that ever came across this school”

 

The whole table went silent while eyeing the tall boy with pure shock.

 

“Mother of God” Baekhyun whispered “You said that name out loud. I’m proud of you!”.

“Your ex-girlfriend?” Jongin asked, still slightly clueless “The one that Himchan…”

“Yeah yeah, she’s the one” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and went back to his coffee. Everyone grinned and even Sehun smiled a little.

“Where is she now? I don’t think I had ever seen her…” Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter