The dirty little secrets, act I

Bad Education
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Taeyeon was a romantic.

She believed in happy endings and in the fact that love conquers all. And she also believed in Prince Charming.

She believed that one day she will walk in some café and he will be sitting there, reading her favorite novel and drinking her favorite coffee. Then he will look up, spot her and smile.

And just like that her fairytale will start.  

But Kim Taeyeon was also a realist and she was still facing the reality…with a loud sigh sometimes.

 

“Yo, It-girl, I have some headache pills that make you super high, wanna try? It’s gonna be fun, I guarantee!”

 

“Good morning to you too Kyung-sshi” she smiled while going to her locker and passing by the main troublemakers the school had, completely ignoring their chuckles and comments. Well, not exactly, as her jaw dropped a little when she overheard Himchan saying something about her ‘recently bigger ’.

She shook her head and took the history book with her.

Then she looked around the hallway, seeing that almost everyone was gone.

Yes, the first class was supposed to start in about 2 minutes.

Then she scanned the area again, frantically moving her head from left to right and the other way. Finally she put her book down and took out a mirror from the locker, trying her best to catch the best angle of her back with it.

“Idiot” she whispered to herself, looking at the reflection of her own “It’s not bigger!”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Taeyeon jumped in her spot and turned to see Jiyong’s amused figure staring at her from behind her locker’s doors.

 

“Jesus Christ, Jiyong-sshi!” she breathed heavily “How long have you been here? Are you a ninja or what?”

“Not yet” he winged his eyebrows and then pointed at her backside “But seriously, what are you doing?”

“Oh, yeah, that…” Taeyeon blinked and closed her hand-mirror, knowing well that she will not come up with any brilliant explanation “I heard Kim Himchan commenting on my that supposedly got bigger”

“Really?” this time Jiyong’s eyebrow perked. Then he caught her shoulder gently, making her turn a little.

“W-What the-“

“Yep, it’s slightly bigger. Still hot though”

“Oh My God!” suddenly Taeyeon covered her face, feeling the blood coming to her cheeks as usual.

“Come on Chicken!” Jiyong spread his arms “It’s like a centimeter!”

“It’s not the case of my , you !” she practically squealed “Don’t check me out like that!”

“Why? You think it’s the first time I do that?”

Taeyeon groaned and massaged her temples, finally taking the book and closing the locker. Jiyong started to laugh and the only thing she wanted do right now was to run and hide. Or eventually hit him - straight in the face.

Finally she took few deep breaths.

“Stop teasing me” Taeyeon said and made her way to the stairs “The current state of my is putting me in the wrong mood for that…”

As expected, Jiyong went after her and she could practically feel his stare.

“Hey Chicken…” he started, the surprising seriousness present in his tone “I wasn’t teasing”

This made Taeyeon stop.

“Excuse me?” her eyes widened “Can you please stop teasing me with telling that you’re not teasing me? It’s not fun!”

She saw him crossing his arms.

“Really? I’m not fun?”

“I didn’t say that”

“Which one is Yongguk’s locker?” he asked out of nowhere, looking around the hallway. Taeyeon frowned but pointed at the one next to hers “Awesome”

With one punch he smashed the doors, making it completely open.

“What are you doing?!” she ran to him, trying to stop his moves “Yongguk did nothing to you! You cannot destroy his property!”

Jiyong ignored her while being busy with something that looked like searching. Finally he took the lock of keys and closed the locker.

“Here they are!”

Taeyeon paled, recognizing Yongguk’s car keys.

“Once again, what are you doing?! First you smash things and then you steal! You’re freaking insane!”

“It’s not a new thing” Jiyong smirked and stared at her “Besides it’s not stealing, I’m just borrowing. Yongguk is my best buddy, he’ll understand…Ok Chicken, get dressed”

“Excuse me?!” her jaw dropped “What? Where?”

“Get your coat”

“Why?”

“Jesus Christ, woman” Jiyong rolled his eyes and then came closer. Before Taeyeon could do anything he lifted her and put her whole body over his shoulder, linking his arm strongly around her tiny waist.

“Yah! What the hell?! Put me down!” she screamed and started to hit his back with her fists “Kwon Jiyong!”

“Shhh Chicken” he laughed and walked to the main exit “You don’t want me to get into trouble, right?”

“It’s not funny” Taeyeon hissed from behind his head “But what are you doing exactly? Giving me a lift to the classroom?”

“Nope. You’re going to skip classes”

“What?”

“That’s right Chicken, I’m kidnapping you”

“What?!”

“I said ‘That’s right Chicken, I’m-“

“I heard what you said, you !” she squealed “Put me down, now!”

“How about no?”

Taeyeon wanted to start screaming but suddenly she felt a cold breeze on her whole body. She looked around and saw the snowy surroundings, as well as the school’s parking.

Again today she paled, understanding clearly that Jiyong was not joking. The next thing she saw and felt was Yongguk’s car passenger seat where she landed before the doors were closed after her.

Few seconds later Jiyong was already sitting behind the wheel.

“So this is the famous Mustang! Nice!” he started the car “Can you hear the engine? It’s ing y!”

“Stop fooling around and let’s go back” she wanted to open the doors just to realize they were locked. She turned around with widened eyes to look at Jiyong.

“Na-ah” he grinned “I told you, we’re skipping classes. What’s the point if you’ll go back?”

“Oh my God, no…I’ve never skipped even a single lesson…And you’re really kidnapping me…” suddenly she looked like she was about to cry and Jiyong only gulped upon seeing her reaction.

He sighed and took her hand firmly - but gently.

“Chicken, chill out. You’re not going to regret it and no one will ever find out! It’s gonna be our dirty little secret” he assured “I promise. And I won’t do anything to you, so just-“

“I’m not scared of you” Taeyeon said and suddenly looked away, not really knowing what exactly she meant.

Jiyong smiled lightly after seeing her blushing reflection in the window and after feeling her hand returning the grip.

Kim Taeyeon was a romantic.

She believed in happy endings and in the fact that love conquers all. And she also believed in Prince Charming.

But Kwon Jiyong was everything but Prince Charming.

She met him one day at the party and he was sitting there, definitely not reading her favorite novel and definitely not drinking her favorite coffee. Instead he was smoking a cigarette, drinking a beer and was getting ready to start a fight with her two drunk friends. Then he looked up, spotted her and smirked.

And just like that her drama stared. 

But Kim Taeyeon was also a realist and she was still facing a reality…with Kwon Jiyong by her side.

 

It is not like she actually minded - even when instead of shining armor he had a leather jacket and his white horse was a stolen car. 

 

 

 

LATER

 

 

 

Do Kyungsoo sighed.

He was getting ready for his another class when he saw Hayi and Jongdae at the hallway. And yes, he was serenading her in the middle of the corridor.

That was so Jongdae-ish.

The other students were frowning or enjoying the little performance, some were recording this with their phones and Hayi was just standing there, smiling softly and not really reacting in any other way.

Kyungsoo stared at her more intensely, trying his best to read her expression. Sadly, Hayi seemed to be probably Sehun’s long lost sister since it was almost impossible to guess her thoughts.  

But suddenly she looked back at him, smiling widely and waving her hand.

Kyungsoo bowed to her and smiled as well, feeling like a complete idiot he certainly was.

He and Lee Hayi met few days before Jongin’s party.

It was a pure accident and he did not even know that the girl who approached him in the bookstore was the Lee Hayi everyone was talking about.

Hayi, as the ‘K-pop star’ winner and rumored trainee in one of the biggest entertainment companies in Seoul, was a huge topic in St. John’s as its newest sophomore – among the other students and also teachers. It happened that just like Barbara Palvin she had individual classes so she was barely present in school. No wonder Kyungsoo never knew how she looked...

But she happened to be in that exact bookstore near his apartment that day and she approached him, asking if he is one of the St. John’s students because he looked familiar.

Then he answered positively and asked what is her name. They both exchanged some thoughts regarding Mikhail Bulgakov and later went for lunch.

And just like that Do Kyungsoo found himself being attracted to that girl that reminded him of a rose somehow. Hayi was bright, pure and delicate but he decided to leave this observation as his dirty little secret.

Chanyeol and Bakehyun were always telling him to get out from that bookstore or the school’s library if he ever wants to find a girl. Oh well, how ironic.

Too bad now it seemed to be irrelevant as Kim Jongdae decided to play his game - and he played hard.

Do Kyungsoo sighed again and decided to go to his class, trying as much as he could to ignore Jongdae’s singing voice that suddenly became unbearably annoying for his ears.

But his way was blocked.

“Kyungsoo-sshi! I need your help!”

“Minji-sshi?” Kyungsoo’s eyes became bigger than usual “What happened? Weren’t you supposed to meet Jongin this morning?”

“Yes I was but he never showed up! And now he’s not picking up! Have you seen him?” she asked and her voice was filled with panic.

It was not a good sign and Kyungsoo knew that very well.

He knew Minji mostly from Jongin’s stories but he was aware that this girl was mature and not the one to create any kind of drama. Oh, how he wished that Chanyeol could learn from her…

“No, he wasn’t present at the first class with Mr. Lee” he answered and then looked around.

Actually many people seemed to be out today, not only Jongin.

Jiyong, Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris…Something happened or what?

“Oh my God, I hope he’s ok…” Minji covered and evidently was trying her best to not burst into tears.

“Hey, it’s ok, please don’t worry!” Kyungsoo faked a smile and patted her shoulder, not really sure what to do in this kind of situation. He was bothered as well but it was not the best time to show it.

“You were with him last evening, right?” suddenly she looked up “I spoke with him over the phone yesterday and we, um…Well, I guess we had a little fight?”

And Kyungsoo immediately remembered why Jongin was not picking up - he smashed his phone against the wall after Minji’s call.

“Oh, that, yes” he scratched his nape “Yes, he got pretty mad about something…But he calmed down and we went back to our homework”

“No, no, no…It all went wrong” Minji sighed and covered her face “I’m so stupid”

Kyungsoo blinked.

“Um, Minji-sshi, would you mind to tell me what happened? He told me last night something about some guy…Jinjin?”

“Jimin” Minji corrected and smiled softly “You probably heard how Jongin got into fight with my friends at his party and later when he picked me up from my dancing school?”

He nodded firmly so she continued.

“Yes, so yesterday I decided that it will be the best to stop contacting them…I wanted to meet Jimin yesterday evening to tell him that but unfortunately, I couldn’t catch him”

“Oh my God, Jongin understood this differently! He thought you’re going for a date with this guy or something like that! He was so angry…” Kyungsoo grimaced and looked around the hallway, searching for any possible help “Ah, this is troublesome”

“I know, he took it wrongly but later he wasn’t picking up…I wanted to meet him in the morning and tell that I chose him over my friends but yeah, this is the result”

Minji’s head dropped and the thick atmosphere was suddenly more than obvious. Kyungsoo was also lost and now he got even more worried.

He saw how Jongin reacted yesterday and what if something actually really happened?

“Minji-sshi, please listen to me” Kyungsoo took a deep breath, faked another smile and made her look up at him again “I’ll try my best to find him somehow, even if it will require to speak with Zico, ok?”

“Thank you” she smiled widely and bowed “Please let me know if you’ll get something”

“And you too” he bowed back and left.

This day was definitely bizarre. First Mr. Lee looks like he is in a good mood, later Jongdae is serenading Hayi at the hallway and then Jongin is missing. Oh, not to mention that almost everyone was absent.

What next?

“What the hell happened to my locker?!”

Suddenly Kyungsoo regretted he ever asked as seeing Bang Yongguk angry and panicked in the same time was simply too bizarre.

 

 

 

LATER

 

 

 

“Is it just me or the rice tastes like ?” Zico grimaced while playing with his food on the plate “I swear to God, our parents spend tons of money on this school and this is the result!”

“Really? So you actually know how tastes like?” Luhan winged his eyebrows and the whole table started to laugh.

“Oi, Little Deer! Just because you know about our dirty little boxing secret and I actually like you it doesn’t mean that you can joke like that” Zico gritted his teeth and pointed with his chopstick at the other boy.

“Oh, I’m so scared! What you’re going to do? Hit me with your cast?” now Luhan started to blink his eyes in attempt to do a typical aegyo and the whole gang laughed again.

“Yeah, you’re right, I’m not hitting pretty boys that I like”

“Stop it you two or I might get jealous” suddenly Dara crossed her arms and the laughter was heard again “But seriously now, when are you taking this off?”

“2 more weeks” Zico sighed and then looked at Yukwon “At least the doc from your father’s hospital said that…Any news from Baekhyun by the way?”

“What happened to Bacon?” Kyung, waking up from his typical lunchtime nap , asked “He’s not here today, right?”

“He got some throat infection” Yukwon explained “My father checked him up this morning, apparently it’s nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter