I wanted to see you...

I'm the one for you

Placing Dongwoon in the guest room, Onew then rushed out of the bedroom leaving you & Dongwoon without another glance. Walking up to the bed you placed the gorgeous ring in your pocket before taking off Dongwoon’s shoes and placing the blanket over his body. Turning as you were about to try and find Onew Dongwoon clasped your hand. You turned around to face him and he pulled you closer to the bed, you sat willingly on the bed beside him.

‘Dongwoon ah, why are you drinking for?’              

‘I’m sorry, After I texted you The B2st boys decided to go out drinking so I came with, we had some alcohol and everyone went off. Sitting by myself I looked at the TV and they were showing your performance…  I guess… I just wanted to see you… But I saw you were with Onew and I guess I got a little jealous that’s why I came over… I’m sorry…’

Taking a deep breath you looked into his eyes they were filled with regret.

‘It’s okay; just take care of yourself. Okay, no more drinking by yourself! Now get some rest and I’ll call Yoseob to come and get you in the morning.’

As you turned to leave he didn’t release your hand…

‘Wait… Stay with me Please.’ He pulled you down once again and you gave in.

He held your hand close to his chest as he slowly drifted asleep. Once he was finally asleep you moved your hand and shut the door.

Looking around you couldn’t find Onew he wasn’t in the dorm or on the roof taking a chance you opened the door of your dorm where Nina & Minho were… Inside you saw the room was trashed and sleeping on your bed was… Nina & Minho curled up together holding hands and on their fingers their couple rings shined in the moonlight, closing the door to let them sleep you made a note to yourself to scream at them for sleeping on your bed!!!

Finally you went outside in the cold air you looked around for a bit until you saw someone sitting on the edge of the fountain with their feet dangling in the water with their back you.  Walking up to him you grabbed the ring out of your pocket and placed it on your finger where it sparkled in the night. You went and sat next to him taking off your shoes placing your feet in the water besides his.  His eyes went to your hand noticing the ring he looked up into your eyes.

‘You put the ring on…’

‘Of course I did, you didn’t think I would?’

‘I was certain until he showed up, I know you care about him and don’t try to deny it’

‘Yes, maybe I care for him but it’s not his ring I’m wearing’

That made him smile as he grabbed your hand your heart skipped a beat he placed your hand next to his where his own ring shone brightly next to yours. He smile made you feel like everything was going to be okay. Your feet were splashing the water and they accidently hit too hard and splashed his face. In a flash he sprayed you with water since he was stronger than you the water soaked you. Water splashed everywhere soaking the both of you from head to toe you went close and were about to make a huge splash when he grabbed your hands making the both of you fall over in the fountain. You were on top of his body and the both of you were laughing loudly when his hands went to your face sweeping the damp hair out of your eyes so he could see you. His hands cupped your cold cheeks as he pulled your lips to his.