Too Far

I'm the one for you

SHINee boys were scheduled to leave for China the next day which made all the trainees very upset especially you & Nina. The boys were dressed in casual clothes for the airport and the trainees were lucky to be allowed to say goodbye to them at the airport. 

SHINee were dressed very casual for the airport no bright clothes like Juliette or chic clothes like Ring Ding Dong. Key & Jonghyun were wearing matching clothes which made everyone laugh they promised all of us that they didn’t plan this, that they both just happened to put on the same tees.

Onew & Minho were not their usual selves they both were very quiet because of their mage they both had forced smiles. There were a lot of fans at the airport that recognised SHINee and because we needed to protect their image and such no hand holding or being close allowed.  They were about to board the plane when Onew & Minho both said they needed to rush to the bathroom as they walked past you & Nina their hands grazed yours and Onew slipped something into your hand. It was a small note:

‘MEET US IN THE BATHROOM’

You & Nina looked at each other and made an excuse to leave. Avoiding the mass of fans Nina & you swerved into the empty bathroom looking around no one was there until you felt a hand graze yours and you immediately knew it was him. Turning around Minho & Onew were both standing there before you could ask why they told you & Nina to come, Onew pulled you close to him and he held you in his arms.

Nina and Minho went somewhere but you weren’t paying attention you were more focused on Onew that was now pressing his lips to yours. You were savouring his kiss because you know it will be a while before you get to touch his sweet lips again or lie in his arms. You could feel he was trying to drag this out for as long as possible. He finally releases you but he didn’t look pleased about it and neither did you. You, Nina, Minho & Onew all walked out of the bathroom but had to leave different ways so that no one would know what happened.  Onew let go of your hand and as he did you felt your stomach drop, you could tell Nina felt the same way. Nina & You turned around and began walking the other way; for that was the last time you are going to see the boys in a while. Walking away you could hear someone running up behind you, you turned to see Minho grabbing Nina from the back hugging her around the waist and not wanting to let go. Onew was then right beside you once more he grabbed your hand and put it to his face.

‘We really have to go but I just needed to feel your warm skin against mine once more, once more and then I can go…’ Onew told you before he released your hand once more, quickly turning away with Minho before he could see your eyes go watery.

Driving back to the dorms were like a dream that you immediately wanted to wake up from, wake up and find that once again you were in his arms sleeping…

Rehearsals were a blur of dances and songs. Half-asleep you and Nina went into the bedroom. Plopping on the bed Nina looked over to you.

‘I miss him already. Hey do you want to call them to see if they landed yet?’

‘I miss Onew as well; okay let’s call them its only like 2AM there’

The phone rang before you & Nina could dial, picking it up a voice spoke from the other end a very bubbly chirpy voice:

‘Annyeong, Is Nina & Alicia there?’

You & Nina both looked at each other in confusion until Nina realised that she gave B2st the trainee dorm phone number.

‘Yes, it’s us, is this B2st?”

‘OH YEAH we were just going to ask… if maybe the two of you wanted to come out to karaoke with us.’

You were stuck in this dilemma once again and this time you were not going to play this game. Nina looked like she wanted to go out but you pointed to her couple ring and she immediately but politely rejected B2st boys.

‘Um... it’s okay thank you for asking us, maybe next time we could all go when SHINee comes back okay..’

There was disappointment in their voices as they hung up. You & Nina attempted to call the boys but no one picked up giving up the both of you slid into your pyjamas and tried to fall asleep. You tossed & turned in bed, you were so used to sleeping in Onew’s arms that you realised you couldn’t sleep without him but as a substitute you quickly went into SHINee’s dorm grabbing Onew’s stuffed teddy bear that he sleeps with but you grabbed one of Minho’s tees for Nina.

Running back to the room you gave Nina the shirt and she fell quickly asleep. Holding Onew’s teddy bear it smelt like him his warm scent that always makes you feel better as you drifted asleep thinking about him.