The Rooftop

I'm the one for you

On the ride home next to Onew & Minho everyone was silent and cold. The door opened and immediately Onew & Minho went out of the car without even a wave goodbye. Nina & you dragged yourselves out of the car confused and upset because of the boys. In SME the girls and boys dorms were in a giant hall the boys dorms were on one side and the girl’s dorms were on the other, it just happened that the trainee’s dorms were in the same area as SHINee’s dorm. There is also the very large lounge room that everyone sits at to eat or hang out, which is also the giant fridge/pantry containing the food. Also there are only toilets in the dorm so if you need to shower then you have to use the large one at the end of the hall. (So what I’m basically saying is no matter what SHINee and the trainees are going to bump into each other.)

You & Nina rest on the bed and try to think of reasons why Onew & Minho were upset. After a while you couldn’t be bothered to think anymore so you went for a shower. In the hot water you felt relaxed and remembered Dongwoon’s hands on your waist as he lifted you up but that image quickly morphed into Onew holding you as you slept or Onew sweeping your hair out of your eyes….

After the shower you felt refreshed and confident that you could make Onew smile once more. You put on a pair of black sleeping shorts and a large yellow tee with your damp hair out. Stepping out of the shower room you had your head down and saw someone was in front of you looking up you saw Onew his head was also down holding his towel for a shower. You stepped to one side but so did he as you stepped to move out of his ways he did the same so he placed his hands on your shoulders and moved you to one side so he could get into the shower closing the door behind him.

Walking back to your dorm you felt a little pissed at him for being pissed at you. You closed the dorm door and went to sit on Nina’s bed to rant but Nina cut in before you.

‘THAT CHOI MINHO WHO DOES HE THINKS HE IS? HE SLAMMED THE DOOR ON ME WHEN I TRIED TO TALK TO HIM GRR…  JUST BECAUSE I HAVE YOSEOBS PHONE NUMBER HE THINKS HE CAN CONTROL ME??’

After a while Nina kept on ranting your anger quickly left you as you realised that if Minho saw that Nina got Yoseob’s number Onew must’ve seen what happened with Dongwoon…

You explained To Nina and she realised that she was wrong to get Yoseob’s number she immediately ran to Minho and explained she didn’t come back after a while so you gave up on hearing what happened with them and breathed a deep breath and went to SHINee’s dorm room.

Knocking on the door Taemin answered;

‘Hi Alicia what’s wrong? You look worried do you want some tea? Key Umma is making some??’

‘No thanks Taemin oppa, tell me where is Onew oppa?’

‘Onew Hyung um... I don’t know, after his shower he went somewhere… Hold on! KEY UMMA DO YOU KNOW WHERE ONEW HYUNG WENT? NO OKAY JONGIEEEE HYUNG WHERE IS ONEW HYUNG? OKAY NEVERMIND!! Sorry no one knows where he went but he didn’t take his wallet so he must be around here Do you want me to help you find him?’

‘No its okay thanks oppa save me some tea for later’

You went everywhere to the lounge and through the kitchen where someone told you Onew was there but he left, you even went through all the dorm rooms and asked Super Junior, TVXQ, F(X) and even the manager’s dorms. No answer on his phone either until you realised a story Taemin oppa once told you

‘… When we were trainees I used to find Onew Hyung on the roof singing by himself looking at the sky smiling to himself…’