Fighting for you

I'm the one for you

Nina came in to see if you were okay and you told her everything while tears kept flowing out that you couldn’t control. Nina told you that after Onew came out of the room he left without saying anything.

It was 10.40pm and you & Nina were just sitting in the dorm when Minho & Key jumped into the room. They were both out of breath.

‘ALICIA COME QUICK!! ONEW... HE IS AT B2ST’S DORM HE IS DRUNK!! JUNHYUNG CALLLED AND SAID ONEW IS OUT OF CONTROL!! HE NEEDS YOU!!’

You & Nina quickly got dressed while the taxi rushed all of you to B2st’s dorm room. You ran out before the car even parked into the dorm. The elevator was occupied and you couldn’t wait so running up the flight of stairs you heard the others behind you. The door of B2st’s dorm was wide open and inside you could hear Onew and Dongwoon yelling at each other. Onew was getting hold down by Junhyung, Kikwang & Doojoon with Dongwoon getting pulled back with Yoseob and Hyunseung. Both of them had blood on them with both of their clothes were ripped. Onew & Dongwoon both looked at you at the same time as they did they saw the other look and it started again. Onew somehow pulled all three boys off  and punched Dongwoon in his jaw as he did the rest of SHINee boys came in and pulled Onew out of the room.

You were torn between Dongwoon & Onew they were both hurt but you didn’t know who to go to. Dongwoon called your name so you sat beside him, you placed your hand on his cheek as you did you heard Minho yelling Onew’s name and a door being slammed.  You helped B2st clean their dorm room as they put Dongwoon in bed. You sat on their couch when Junhyung came and sat beside you.

‘Don’t worry, Onew is strong he will come back I have known Onew for a long time and I know he just needs to cool down but I can tell he loves you. He has never done any of this for a girl before…he really does love you. I know you are torn between both and I know I’m not helping the situation by telling you Dongwoon also has deep feelings for you as well. Come on I will drive you back.’

Sitting in the car you were looking on both sides and no matter what your heart was still torn between the both of them. You thanked Junhyung for driving you and slowly made your way into SM. You turned and was stuck between your dorm or going into SHINee’s dorm to see if Onew was home. You looked in the lounge room to see if anyone was out there, Nina & Minho were cuddled up beside each other watching Music Core special stage it was a recording because both SHINee & B2st were on turning away because you couldn’t bear to watch anymore.  You decided you could use some fresh air you grabbed a hoodie it was Onew’s hoodie… You put it over your head and immediately felt safe.

Walking outside you cleared your mind when you turned into the ice-cream store that you, Onew, Nina & Minho always head out to, also the store that you found the clue in. You needed escape and ice-cream was the answer. You walked past the large window screen where you could see the entire store when something made you stop and hide behind the window out of sight…

Onew was in the store and with him was a girl as soon as you saw her outfit you could tell it was that () girl Lisa. You met Lisa a while back she is Onew’s close friend and you could tell the first time you met her that she wanted Onew, ever since then you haven’t seen her since. Her arms were around Onew’s shoulders as he sat at the counter looking at his untouched ice-cream until they both stood up and walked out of the store. Onew turned around when he heard you shrink back into the shadows when they were walking back luckily he didn’t see you but you saw his eyes were still red from crying. Her arms pulled him around the corner of the shop out of sight.

Pulling the hood over your face you followed them telling yourself that it was the right thing to do. They ended up at the fountain where Onew gave you the ring on his finger you noticed he was still wearing the ring that made you feel slightly better. She pulled him over to the fountain’s edge and from afar you could see he obeyed her they were facing you but you were too far to be seen. She was holding his hand when she noticed the ring she touched the ring and he immediately pulled his hand away from her. You told yourself that he still loved you and that he kept rejecting her until she moved closer to him and her lips touched his that was enough you couldn’t bear to watch, so you ran back to the dorms without another glance.

You slammed the dorm door shut and cried until you couldn’t anymore. You felt your insides boiling up as you threw off his jumper and looked at your ring. Pulling off the ring you flung it on your table next to the photo of you & him at Music Bank backstage. The photo showed both of you smiling with his arms around your waist he was hugging you from the back… You wish you could go back to that time, a happier time before any of this…

When you heard the door close outside you could hear Minho talking to Onew.

‘Hyung… are you okay? She is inside I think she is sleeping.’

Onew didn’t reply as you heard another door close, you tried to drift asleep but sleep didn’t come so you twisted & turned all night in bed hoping a miracle would come and this would all turn out to be a dream.