Total Confusion

Birthday Gift

Taemin and Minam finally arrived at the Shinee’s apartment. When they got in Onew and Jonghyun were still on the couch. Key and Minho were still in their respective rooms. Taemin walked over to the kitchen counter and took a glass to pour out some banana milk. Minam walked over to Jonghyun. The latter was glaring at her. Minam bowed to the leader and the bling bling boy, “I’m sorry for yesterday. If I knew that Key would come home late I would have told him to go earlier. I am sorry for being the cause of your fight. Please accept my sincere apologies.”

Key was reading a magazine in his room when he heard Minam’s voice. “If I knew that Key would come home late I would have told him to go earlier. I am sorry….” That was definitely Minam’s voice. “What is she doing here? Why is she apologizing?” Key thought. He quickly got up and slammed his door open. “Minam, you don’t have to apologize to anyone. It was my fault that I did not told you anything about this. It is just that I, myself, did not know I had a curfew. And more importantly, it’s Mr. Jonghyun who should stop being a chicken and sleep so early. I’m no child. I can stay out all night like Minho. If he wants to see me coming home then he better wait instead of going to sleep so early.”  Onew got up from the couch and said to Key,”Yah Kim Kibum can you please stop insulting my chickens?” Jonghyun sighed but still did not apologize. Minam also sighed and spoke, “Key I think you should apologize to Jonghyun for being late. He was just worried about you. You, Jonghyun I think you should apologize to Key for yelling at him for no reason and to Minho. You hurt his feeling.” Minho chose that moment to come out of his room.

He looked towards Jonghyun. He had heard all of their conversation while being in his room. “There is no need for that. I only accept apologies when they are sincere and from the heart.” He snapped while walking to the kitchen counter. Yet what he did not notice was that Taemin was mopping some banana milk that had spilled on the floor. Minho had his eyes only on Jonghyun while walking. As expected he slipped and….bang.

Minho used his hands to stabilize himself in his fall. He held on the kitchen counter. The problem was that he did not realize what he did. He had trapped Taemin in his arms by placing each of his hand to each side of Taemin’s on the counter. Taemin had turned his head away in the direction of Key. Yet he moved to fast to try to regain his composure. Minho still had his two hands on the counter. He was about to pull away from Taemin but Taemin turned his head and MUAH! Their lips met. Yet instead of pulling away immediately, Minho continued to kiss Taemin. He was savoring the maknae’s lips. “His lips are so soft….” Minho thought. He had never thought the maknae could taste so delicious. Taemin slowly lifted his hand and placed it on Minho’s chest. That is when Minho came back to reality and instantly pulled away. He looked around and saw everyone staring at him in shock. Suddenly BANG!

Key started throwing the cushions and whatever came in his hand at Minho. Minam was following him. Minho tried his best to avoid everything. They were cursing at him. “YOU ERTED ALIEN! HOW DARE YOU KISS OUR BABY?” Key and Minam shouted at Minho together. Key rushed to Taemin who was standing still in shocked. He was blushing and touching his lips. Minam continued calling Minho a ert. The latter got angry and rushed to her. He grabbed Minam by the shoulders and yelled, “I am not a ert! Stop calling me that or…?” Key cut him instantly,” Or what? You will kiss her too?” Jonghyun shouted at Key, “So what if he kisses her? Are you jealous and then you say you don’t love her and she is just a good friend?” Key’s mouth was wide opened but no words came out. Onew was getting worked out by all these fights. He wanted just a calm vacation with no stupid fight. He broke down finally and yelled at Jonghyun, “So what if they are dating Jjongie? Or is it that you are jealous. Are you in love with Kibum?” Jonghyun stared at the work up leader. He threw himself at Onew, pinning him on the couch. He got on him and started strangulating him, “I don’t love him. I will kill you!” “Yah that’s true you don’t love anyone nor you care about any one Jonghyun!” said Minho remembering Jonghyun’s words. Minam grabbed Minho by thte collar and pulled him closer, “What about you Minho? Do you even care about others’ feelings? You are just a ert! I was thinking that I was wrong even after what I witness this morning at Hani’s place. But you are a ert!”

Suddenly a loud thud was heard. Everyone turned to the door. Hani was standing shocked at the door. Her bags were on the floor. “What is happening here?” she asked trying to be calm and to recover from her shock. She had thought that she would bake some cakes so that the Shinee could talk about their fight and problems over a good meal. Yet when she was knocking no one had answered and there was a lot of yelling inside. Therefore she took out the spare key that she had and opened the door. The scene in front of her shocked her. Key was consoling Taemin. The latter was standing still touching his lips as if his first kiss had been stolen. “Did key kiss Taemin?”Thought Hani. Minam was pulling Minho extremely close to her as if she was going to kiss him. Finally Jonghyun was over Onew on the couch. Hani closed her eyes, desperately trying to calm herself and finally asked through gritted teeth, “What is going on here?” Everyone let go of whoever they were holding and stood straight and still. “What’s going on guys? I heard there was a fight and when I come here it’s like everyone is making out. I thought you were afraid of Minho, Minam…” Hani spoke.

Minam remained quiet but the leader came forward and spoke. “Well, you see, Hani, Jonghyun and Key fought this morning about Key being late last night. Yet while fighting, Jonghyun without thinking said that he does not care about Minho. Well, key was angry at Jonghyun for having such double standard thinking. Minho got angry for he thinks Jonghyun does not care for him and because he thinks Key will hate him because he is able to stay out all night but not Key. Key decided to stay in his room until Jonghyun apologize. The latter does not agree and wants key to apologize….” Hani sighed. “Then how the heck did Key end up kissing Taemin? How the did Jonghyun start to you leader? And finally how the heck did Minho realize his desire to kiss Minam and was trying to force himself on her?”Hani asked angrily. Everyone stared at her and shouted together, “KEY DID NOT KISS TAEMIN!” “Oh…then who did?” asked Hani. Minam walked to her and hugged her.

“Hani… I’m sorry but…Minho….is definitely a ert and he is cheating on you.”Minam told Hani. Taemin broke out in tears and rushed to his room while shouting, “I HATE YOU MINHO OPPA!” Minho stared at Taemin slamming the door in Key’s face. Hani got over the surprise and spoke up quickly, “We are not dating so how can he cheat on me?” “But I did catch you in a compromising position this morning!” Minam stated. Hani sighed and re explained what happened. “Still Minho you remain a ert!” Minam and Key said together. Taemin peeped though the door and asked timidly, “You two are not dating?” Hani shook her head.  Taemin smiled and closed the door again. ”what happened to Taemin?” Hani asked. Key started to speak this time, “Minho assaulted my poor baby.” He immediately threw a plate a Minho after saying this. Minho ducked and the plate smashed against the wall. “That was an accident!”Minho cried out.  Hani went over to the couch and let herself sank in it. “I’m so confused. Do you even remember why you are fighting?” she asked tired and added, “I understood the part that Minho kissed Taemin accidentally and Key consoling his baby but I don’t understand the part where Jonghyun was forcing himself on Onew.” The two blushed and Jonghyun finally spoke, “I was not ing him. I was killing him…” Hani looked at him and broke into a fit of laughters. “How come when you are killing looks like you are ing?” everyone broke into laughters,

They finally calm down after some minutes and they apologized to each other. Taemin opened his door and mingled to the group. He hugged Minam and thanked her in a whisper. Hani finally remembered her cake on the floor. She rushed to the bag and key helped her to remove it. They cut it and placed in on a plate. They ended the evening chatting eating the cake and laughing. Hani noticed the glances that Minho and Taemin stole from each other and smiled. Key stuck to Minam and fed her even if she was protesting. Jonghyun had finally given up and was just smiling and talking normally to everyone. The small improvising party ended. They decided to go on a picnic on the next week end. Minam and Hani left. 

 

A/N i am confused now about what will happen next...sorry if the ending is a bit to rushed will update more very soon :)