Violence and Madness

Birthday Gift

Minho stumped to Onew’s room. He banged on the leader’s door. “How can that bastard still be sleeping?” he muttered in a breath. He banged again with his two fists. Onew hearing all this noise hurried to the door. His eyes grew twice their size when he saw Minho. The latter was standing before him with bloodshot eyes, looking as if they would soon come out of their socket. Minho as panting heavily; his fangs could be seen.  Saliva was dripping at the corners of his mouth. Minho grabbed Onew by his collar. He did not care anymore about respect or the team spirit. His anger and vampire side had taken over. “Don’t you dare accept her resignation or else… I will kill you. I will kill everyone!” Minho muttered through his teeth as he pulled the leader closer to him. He emphasized on each of his words sending shivers down Onew’s back. The latter dared to asked, “But don’t you care about her? Don’t you see how much you are hurting her?” “I DON’T CCARE!” Minho yelled before continuing in a cold voice, “as long as you don’t accept her resignation, her blood is all mind!” He threw Onew with full force as he ended his sentence. The poor leader hit the back wall of his room and fell unconscious. Minho hurried out of the apartment with only one thing on his mind- “I need her blood” As soon as Minho left Jonghyun who had been as if freeze broke out of the shock and rushed to help the leader.

Minho drove at full speed to Hani’s house. However what he did not know was that Minam had come to see Hani while he was gone. Seeing the state of her friend, she had ordered her to get some sleep while she prepared breakfast. Minam had phoned the Maid Café to inform that Hani would not be able to come. Hani was looking too weak and depressed that there was no way Minam would have let her go to work. Since the maid café’s owner turned out to be one of Minam’s friends, it was easy for Hani to be excused on medical ground. Minho pushed the door open with full force and shouted, “HANI! COME OUT NOW!” Minho did not care if neighbors could hear him or not. Minam, who as searching for a cutting board in a lower cupboard, had knelt down behind the counter. Minho could not have seen her. Minam froze at that voice. She heard the firm footsteps going towards her friend’s bedroom. She was petrified. The moment the door had opened a cold icy wind had taken over the entire place. Though it was full summer, Minam felt her blood freezing. She was terrified by that shout. Yet even if she was so afraid for her own life, she had only one thought in min- saving her friend no matter what. However she did not know how. She did not have her phone. It was upstairs. Hani had not yet installed a home phone. So Minam could neither call the police nor leave Hani here alone nor go to the neighbor. She had to do something by herself and hoped that the neighbor would find something odd and phone the Police for her. She grabbed a knife and a pan in the drawer. She thought that she would use them as weapons. However the fear was too intense for her to move yet.

Meanwhile upstairs, feeling a familiar cold breath on her face, Hani opened her eyes. she tried to scream as she saw Minho’s blood thirsty eyes fixing her. Yet her screams were muffled by Minho’s hand over . His free hand grasped Hani’s hair and pulled her head backward, giving him easier access to her neck. Tears rolled down Hani’s cheeks. Minho could see her pleading with her eyes but he did not care. He wanted blood, only blood. Emotion had no effect on him. Minho his lips. Though Hani was scared, though she was pleading with her teary eyes, she still had this small hope. This was what made Minho’s mouth watered. He was enjoying himself. Hani always had this small hope burning within her no matter in what situation she was. This was maybe to her B positive blood group which always encouraged her to be positive. (A/N:no offence intended to any one) Minho wanted to rob her of even this tiny ray of hope. Hani desperately tried to push Minho away. She gnawed his palm, hitting him, hoping that he would get hurt. Eventually Minho removed his hand from after a kick in his crotch. Minho cursed. Yet Hani did not have much time to do anything. Minho’s hand landed harshly on her cheeks several times. She felt blood coming out of a cut next to her lips. Her cheeks were burning. Minho bent forward the drop of blood before sending her flying across the room. Minho cursed as he threw her off the bed, “ YOU !” Hani’s back hit her cupboard and finally a scream left .

Down in the Kitchen, hearing her friend’s scream gave Minam enough energy and courage to just move. She rushed to Hani’s bedroom no more caring about anything. However she did not know what a terrifying scene was awaiting her…

 

A/N Sorry this chapter is quite short but i could not get much idea to put in it hope you still do enjoy it. the next chapter i think will be much better.