Make Up Time

Birthday Gift

A/N: Well hehe ig uess after like 8 months am finally back on this story. My writer's block is now gone and i can write again. i.though this chapter is pretty short. the next one will bemore fun with Key's proposal don't know if there are still people waiting for my updates or still interested in the story but still i'mm writing it because i want to finish it soon. Sorry for all these months "bows down" if anyone will be reading this new chapter please do give me your review in comments or even personal message.Just tell me the truth about how you find it so i can improve. those following my other story : NCIS in love , i will be updating it very soon too. thank you for taking time to read it . <3


Minho followed Taemin calmly to the latter’s bedroom. Key biting his lips nervously stared at Jonghyun. He was almost cursing Jonghyun for having prevented him from punching Minho and for letting him be alone with Taemin. However the look in Jonghyun’s eyes were reassuring even if his heart was wavering. Yet it was soothing enough to calm key down. Exhausted and drown in despair, Key let his forehead rest again Jonghyun’s broad chest and slowly put his arms, hugging him around the waist. Jonghyun ruffle key’s hair gently and kissed the top of his head before embracing him tightly. Soft sobs could be heard from Key.

Minho closed the door gently behind Taemin. The latter walked over to the window turning his back to Minho. Minho was trying to find his words to explain things. He was more than determined to tell Taemin everything about his real feelings. He could not afford to hurt anyone anymore. He was scared of Taemin’s reaction. He was afraid of losing him though he knew that Taemin never belonged to him in the first place. Taemin turned around and sighed. “Are you finally going to explain things to me Minho-shi?” Taemin let out in a breath. “Minho-shi…” resonated continuously in Minho’s head before he finally managed to open his mouth to talk. “Taemin, please don’t make me feel so much of a stranger to you. I know you are angry but please don’t go so far away from me…” he pleaded as he fell on his knees beside the maknae’s bed. Taemin walked to him, sat on the bed and mumbled, “Yes I’m angry. What do you expect me to do? You never said anything to me. You are always so caring and nice to me that it gives me the wrong impression. It only keeps my hopes up that maybe you are in love with me just like I am with you and then poof! It’s all gone. You just go to Hani. Choi Minho just who am I to you? What did I do wrong to deserve this? What do you want from me? Just tell me because I can’t understand things you don’t say. I can’t read your mind?!” Taemin covered his eyes and sobs. Minho’s gaze lowered to the floor as he finally opened his mouth to talk. “I’m sorry Minnie. I did not mean to hurt you like this. The truth is that I love you really much and I can’t bear to see you like this. But there is a bigger and harder truth than this which you don’t know yet. I did not want to tell you because I am sure to lose you after wards so I kept silent. Yet now I see that it is hurting you and others more than I should. It is all my fault.” Taemin gently Minho’s hair, “I have been loving you all these years. I have hidden it so that you won’t hate me. Whatever you did knowingly or unknowingly, however much I got hurt, I just couldn’t forget you. I couldn’t stop loving you. So I am sure no matter what truth you have been hiding, no matter how hard or how big it is my love is strong enough to hold on. Just tell me the truth. What are you to Hani? What is she to you? What am I to you?” Minho lifted his head and looked in Taemin’s eyes. Tears were strolling on both their cheeks. “Minnie, I’m a vampire…” Taemin simply stared at Minho waiting for him to continue and he did.

“Minnie, I’m a vampire. I am not human. I am not lying. It is the truth. Vampires do exist. In order to survive I had to drink blood. Well not every day but on a regular basis and more when my energy level is completely down. I know it is hard to believe since in books it is always written that Vampires can’t go out in the sun or they will turn to ashes or even that are afraid of silver and all that crap but those are lie. I’m a real vampire. For years I have been drinking blood from different human. However it is not so easy. For me to gain full energy I need a special blood that belongs to my blood affinity. It is like medicine. You cannot consume all type of medicine. There are some that you are allergic too and others that can cure you in an instant. It is the same for me. Ever since I have joined Shinee there is only one person’s blood that kept attracting me like a drug. It was yours. However I could not ruin our friendship. Onew Hyung knew about all this that’s why he always stick around when I’m with you. I tried to control my impulses but it was in vain. The day Hani landed in Korea the urges increased yet again. I decided then I could use her since I did not want to hurt you….”Minho proceeded telling Taemin all the events since the first time he met Hani to what happened yesterday at Hani’s place. Taemin listened carefully as each word sink into his mind. All this did not make sense but at the same time it did. Minho looked at Taemin worriedly. The latter just smiled and hug him tight. Taemin mumbled softly “I am sorry. I am sorry I put you into such trouble when all you wanted was to protect me. Minho no matter what or who you are I’m in love with you.” Minho’s eyes opened twice their size. He could not believe his ears. He hugged Taemin even tighter. “Onew was right. We are a family. It is best to trust them than to hide things.” Minho thought to himself before whispering, “Taemin, you are the only one I love. I am sorry for every single time you cried because of me. I love more than anyone for me. You are the only one for me. I love you.” They stayed in each other’s embrace for a long time.

 

“Oppa…” Taemin called out softly. Minho pulled away and looked at Taemin surprisingly. “WAE! Don’t stare at me like this! It is embarrassing.” Taemin said, blushing. Minho giggled. He ruffled his Minnie’s hair and whisper, “You are so adorable and I love it. Please call me so now Minnie. Please.” Taemin grinned and hugged Minho’s even tighter than before causing them both to fall to the ground. “Oppa, end your contract with Hani, please… I don’t want to see you with anyone else. I’m sorry.” Taemin requested while looking directly in Minho’s eyes. The latter could see fear, confusion, and regret but also love in his Minnie’s eyes. He simply hugged Taemin back and kiss the top of his head.  He knew he has to stop but he knew he would need someone’s blood to survive. He was not sure if he and Taemin could do that. After all it was only now that thy have finally confessed to each other. As if reading his mind, Taemin whispered, “Please take my blood. I don’t want you to be touching someone else. I know I will need to apologize to Hani too for thinking so much bad thing about her. Please, I’m okay with you drinking my blood so… just do it.” Minho caressed Taemin’s neck gently with his thumb. “Minnie, let’s get up and sit okay?” They got up from laying down on the floor. Minho sat with his back against the bed and Taemin sitting in his lap. He hugged Taemin tight. The latter could feel his warmth and love through the secure embrace. Minho pecked Taemin’s lips gently and looked at him as if seeking for permission. Taemin wrapped his arms around Minho’s neck with his fingers entangled in the vampire’s soft hair. They kissed gently again and again until the kisses became more demanding, more passionate.

 

Minho lifted Taemin’s shirt while he felt his own shirt flying across the room. Their lips met again even more hungry for each other. Minho Taemin’s earlobe and bit it gently while one of his hand found Taemin’s hard and circle it. Minho traces Taemin’s jawline with soft kisses while his hand pinched toyed with Taemin’s hard . The maknae let out some soft moan turning Minho on even more. Minho swiftly changed Taemin’s position. The maknae’s legs were now around Minho’s waist their hard crotch grinding against each other on the fabric itself. Minho’s hand slid the back of Taemin’s back causing him to shiver and moan out loud. Minho gently Taemin’s neck. He could feel the vein pulsating. The blood was flowing more swiftly as Taemin was already so . They kept grinding against each other. Both of them were nearing their . Minho’s hand was Taemin’s lovingly turning him even on. Without Taemin even realizing, with a kiss, Minho bit Taemin’s neck and drank his blood avidly. “It’s sweet…” Minho thought. Indeed it was sweeter than that of Hani.it was the sweetest and most delicious blood Minho had ever tasted. After sometime he pulled out and the drop escaping the incision. He the bruise and kissed it. Taemin was smiling at him. Yet again they kiss as if they could no longer live without each other lips. They grind against each other a few more time before each reaching their at the same time, becoming a mess in the long deep kiss they were sharing.  Taemin’s head fell on Minho shoulder as he sighed. He was so happy. He was a little afraid but happy that he got the man he loved with all his heart by his side. Minho hugged Taemin tight as if wanting to protect him and smiled. He could not believe what just happened. He picked his Minnie up and got him in bed. He pulled the cover on them and cuddled with the love of his life. They both fell asleep shortly afterwards with a smile on their lips.

 

Meanwhile Onew had explained everything to Key and Jonghyun. It was hard to calm Key and reassure him that his baby wouldn’t be hurt. Yet in the end, by some miracle, he calmed down. He was ready to accept Minho only after testing him. He did not care whether Minho was human or not, he had to prove to be worthy or Taemin to earn Key’s approval. Onew looked at Jonghyun carrying Key to their room as the latter was tired. He glanced back at the closed door of Taemin’s room and smiled thinking, “I guess, we still have a lot to learn about each other, about ourselves. We still need to grow as a group before we become the best. There are things that need to be fixed. There would be obstacles ahead. There are still many things hidden yet to be discovered. But I think it should be alright as long as we trust each other right?” Onew closed his eyes and threw himself on the couch, staring at the ceiling. These kids could be tiring but he was glad they were with him. He grinned and whispered to himself, “After all what would I be without Shinee and my chicken?” before falling asleep. 


A/N: Next chapter: Key's proposal and Shinee's day out.