Am I in heaven?

Birthday Gift

“YAH MINAMA! WAKE UP! Help me, boys! Don’t just stand there staring like idiots!” Hani shouted commandingly. She did expect Minam to be surprised and even shocked but to faint…she did not imagine it. The Shinee members rushed to her helping to carry Minam to the couch. Key helped Hani by carrying Minam in bridal style to the couch. Taemin went to fetch a hand fan. Onew helped to place the cushions under Minam’s head to give her a comfortable position. Jonghyun disappeared in the kitchen to fetch a glass of water. The only one who remained indifferent to all this was Minho. Hani was desperately trying to call her friend back to reality as Jonghyun sprinkled some water on Minam’s face.

 

Minam’s Pov.

“What happened? I don’t understand where I am. Why am I surrounded by darkness? Oh… such a warmth….it seems like someone is hugging me but this does not feel like Hani. Who is this person? “MINAM!” That voice…that’s Hani…why is she shouting my name? What is this cold feeling on my face…like drops of water…what is this light? I must touch it!”

 

Minam finally opened her eyes. She blinked several times. She then stared at each face surrounding her: Minho, Hani, Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun and Key. She tried to mumble something but nothing came out. She tried again and managed to ask: “Am I in heaven?” Hani broke out in laughters and hug her friend as the Shinee members tried to recover from what she just said before laughing themselves. Minam could still not believe her eyes. She needed to touch them to believe it. She got up at once and extended a hand to touch Key. As her fingers touched his face, her eyes widened before she just jumped on Key and telling how happy she was and how she cannot believe her eyes. “Well, that’s totally my pathetic Minam I guess,” thought Hani

 

Soon after calming Minam, the Shinee invited her to cut the cake and the party started. As the birthday girl, Minam requested them to dance for her on Ring Ding Dong. Both Hani and Minam had fun trying to match their steps during the chorus. Everyone seems enthusiastic except for Minho. They all settled down after that dance to eat something. Key could not take his eyes off Minam for al this time and this did not go unnoticed. Onew elbowed Jonghyun and exclaimed: “Jonghyun, it seems you will soon have a rival!” Key threw a cushion at him. Minam laughed wholeheartedly even if she did not understand what Onew meant. Taemin befriended Minam pretty quickly too.

Hani’s Pov

“I am so glad that Minam is enjoying this birthday. She seems so happy when Key is feeding her with his chopsticks. She is so beautiful when she laughs so sincerely. “ I was lost in these thoughts when I felt someone hitting me gently with his elbow. I turned around to make direct eye contact with Minho. He had a smirk on his lips. He tilted his head a bit on the left. I nodded. He quickly excused himself about going to make a call and left. I was my turn to find an excuse. I was just hoping that Minam would not notice anything fishy. I stood and bowed down to excuse myself without giving a particular reason before leaving the apartment.

“I wonder what is wrong with Hani… She seems so lost. It is a bit strange that she soon leaves just after Minho. Are they together? NO. There was no way it could be this else Hani would have told me. But… she has been absent for two months and I still don’t know why.” thought Minam. Key brought her back from her thoughts by tickling her and a pillow fight, or rather a cushion fight started between Taemin, Jonghyun, key and Minam. They were all laughing and hitting each other. Suddenly Jonghyun shouted “THE ONE WHO GET HIT IS A PABO AND THE LESS CHARISMATIC!”  and threw a cushion at Taemin who ducked it and….

The pillow flew directly across the space and hit Minho directly on his face. Hani who was standing beside him could not content her laugh. They all broke out laughing like crazy but Minho just threw the cushion at Onew. Shrugged and left. Hani stared at him as he left for his room and sighed. This did not go unnoticed to Minam. She had to ask Hani about it. “Minho with the Flaming charisma is the less charismatic? LOL!”:This comment of Key brought her back to reality and they all got engage in another  uncontrollable laughter.

They all enjoyed chatting, joking and playing around. Afterwards Minam and Hani insisted on helping them clean the mess they had al made. Hani decided it would be best to leave Key and Minam alone in the kitchen to do the dishes and signaled Onew about it. So Jonghyun went to throw away the trash. Taemin and Hani cleaned the floor and the carpet as Onew removed the decorations and re arranged the cushion. At that moment he noticed some blood on the cushion Minho had thrown to him. He furrowed his brow and decided tot talk to Minho later on.

In the kitchen Minam was having a great time with Key.  he was teasing her and often  flied soap bubbles in her direction. Instead of washing the dishes they were cutely fighting together. As Minam was taking the dishes from the counter to put them in the sink she tripped and … Key instantly supported her by holding her by the waist. Minam blushed madly. Their faces were only inches away from each other. Just a few centimeters and they would have kissed. Minam’s cheeks reddened even more at that thought. Key helped her to stand properly and took the dishes from her. “MINAM! We should go now…” Hani shouted from the front door. Minam bowed to Key apologizing for not having helped him a t all with the dishes finally. She turned to left but Key caught her by the arm and pulled her back in a hug. He whispered softly: “I will miss you…” Minam closed her eyes but gently placed her hand on Key’s chest and pushed him away lightly. She looked at him smilingly. Key smiled back and took out a card with his number on it. He gave it to Minam. She took it quickly and rushed to the front door blushing madly.

Since the Shinee’s apartment was on the fifth floor, the two girls had to take the lift once again to go downstairs. Minam thanked Hani for this beautiful day as they entered the lift open. Hani was giving her back to the door to face Minam. “I should ask her about Minho but let the doors close first.” Minam was thinking. Yet just as there were only centimeters left for the doors to close someone intervened by placing a feet between them. He smiled wickedly at Minam as he hugged Hani from behind….