It's a war

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

"OK." my maid said.

Then, my phone ring.

"Hello J-Hope."

"Hello Luna."

"I change our hang out time. I'll reach your house for about 10 more minutes."

"OK."

"Bye."

"Bye."

"Who is that?" my maid ask.

"It's my boyfriend. He change the time. He will reach for another 10 more minutes."

"OK. Take care. Don't hurt yourself." 

"OK. I will." I said and get ready.

I'm at the living room, playing Juice Cubes and then I could hear some giggle from my brother's bedroom. Both of them walk out like drunken people.

"Oh where are you going Luna." my brother ask as he sit down on the couch while cuddling with Tao.

"I'm hanging out with my boyfriend today." I answered not even look at them.

"You have a boyfriend? What's his name."

"Jung Ho Seok a.k.a J-Hope."

Now it's like a battle between me and Tao. We are trying to make each other jealous. Right now, I'm trying to make him jealous by saying I'm hanging out with J-Hope and he is trying to make me jealous by kissing my brother. Then, I could hear a sound of horn. It's J-Hope.

"I'm going now. Goodbye." I said and wear my shoe. 

I get in the car and greet him.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Let's go to the 24 hours shopping complex."

"OK."

"So how was your brother?" 

"It's like a war now between me and Tao."

"What do you mean?"

"It's like we are trying to make each other jealous. I'm making him jealous by saying that you are my boyfriend and he is trying to make me jealous by kissing my brother."

"Woah. I think this is not going to end."

"Yeah, I know and how do you know about Tao?"

"He cheated on me and you." 

"What?!"

"You see Tao use to be a playboy. He is my boyfriend and he is your boyfriend. He likes to act girly to me and he likes to act manly infront of you. I saw your pictures inside his phone."

"And I saw your picture in his phone. Wait, you mean he lied to me that you are his bestfriend-"

"And he lied to me that you are his bestfriend. Nevermind, I will help you in this war together with my friends."

"Thanks. I'll tell my friends that they are going to help. Let's do this together."

"How should we do this?"

"We will do it at school time."

"OK."

We reach at the shopping complex and the first place we go is starbucks. We order the same drink that is Chicolate Cream Chip Frappocino. As soon as we got our drink, we took selfie. After that, we went shopping. We bought alot of couple things such as earings, necklace and more. It's just to make Tao jealous. We also take selfie. Then, my brother call me.

"What do you want?"

"Just come home anytime you want but not too late."

"OK. Bye."

"Bye."

I put my phone inside my bag and continue to walk with J-Hope. 

"Why?"

"Just my brother, he let me go home late."

"OK. Do you want to eat something?"

"Sure but let me call my friend whether they want to join or not."

"OK. I want to ask my friends too."

We message our friends.