Secret plan

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

To: Besties                                         
From: Luna 

Hello? Are you free? Can we go out and eat at the 24 hours mall.

 

To: Besties
From: Amber

Yeah we are, we'll be there in 15 minutes

 

To: Gangsta Boys
From: J-Hope

Guys see me at 24 hours mall

 

To: Gangsta Boys
From: Suga

OK. We'll be there in 10 minutes.

 

We finish texting our friend. We wait for our friends infront of the restaurant. We wait for about 20 minutes and finally they come. The boys come from the other side while the girls come from the other said. We known each other since we are 10 years old except CL. She's new we introduce to her and J-Hope ask a table for 10. We follow the waitress and take a seat. We made a group at school but we didn't mix. We're going to make a mix gender group this year.  The member of the goup:

Tomboyz                                  Gangsta Boyz

- Luna                                      - J-Hope
- Amber                                   - Sehun
- Minzy                                     - Kai
- Victoria                                  - Suga
- CL                                         - Rap Monster

We order our food and talk.

"I received a call from Mister Kwang that we have to mix our group and dance to Usher's DJ Got Us Falling In Love."

"CL need to join our group too. She's good in rapping and she's a good leader." Minzy said.

Rap Monster quickly sit up straight and act cool. He never love anyone since we met him. Actually all of us already have couple. Me with J-Hope, Amber with Sehun, Minzy with Kai, Victoria with Suga and the new couple CL and Rap Monster. Suga who sit beside him quickly elbow him lightly and whispered to him something.

"I heard that you have trouble with Tao. Is that true?" Suga asked.

"Yeah, I really need a group to make him jealous. Can all of you help me?" I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"No prob." all of them said.

"Did Tao have his own group?" Victoria asked.

"Yeah, he name his group Diva Boyz. They have more fanboys than fangirls. His group member is Baekhyun, Lu Han, Lay, Ren, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Yoseob. All of it are 10 people same like us." I explained.

"Nevermind, we can help with it." J-Hope said.

"And I'm trying my best to let Tao broke up with my brother." I said and I got text message.I read the message and I got really shock.

"What the hell! Tao is moving into my house." I said.

"This is going to be a long war." Minzy said.

"I think I know him. Which school did he go?" CL asked.

"SM Highschool." I said.

"I know about that group. They are also known as the most famous group in my school and they really have a lot of fanboys. Most of the guys from my school are turning gay because of them. That group really annoys me." CL said.

"You were in SM Highschool? I thought you were in XOXO Highschool?" Minzy asked.

"I changed because of some reason." CL said.

"What happened?" Sehun asked.

"I fought with alot of people and the teachers are boring. That school also known as the worst school in the world." 

"Let's just talk about this later." Kai said.

"Let's talk about this at my house." Amber said.

"OK." all of us said.

The food and drink came right after we finished talking.

...

J-Hope pay the bill and we straight away walk to the parking lot.

"Wait. How did you guys come here?" J-Hope ask.

"By train since you're the only one who know how to drive." Kai said.

"Parents keep on forcing their kids to learn how to drive these days." Amber said.

"Yeah." Suga continue.

"Let's go. Just follow my car, J-Hope." Amber said.

"OK."

...

We reach Amber's house. Her parents and her sister are on vacation to Singapore. She just leave with her maid. Her maid is also like my maid, kind-hearted, pretty and more.

"School going to start 5 more days and hello crazy fans." I said.

"We're hear not to discuss about school but about your problem." Suga said.

"OK. Are we going to bully them or what? I can do it?" CL asked.

"No. Don't. We can't or else I'm grounded for a week."

"You know his brother love Tao so much and he could do everything for Tao. It's like Tao his only one." Minzy continue.

"Wait aren't you in the same apartment as Tao and his friends?" Kai asked Rap Monster.

"Oh, yeah and only both of our group leave in that apartment since it's new." Rap Monster continue.

"I have an idea. How about we sleep at your apartment every weekend." Victoria suggest.

"Since I leave with him, I bought a new room. It's for guests to stay. If you want you can take it." J-Hope said.

"OK. I agree. Let's keep this plan as a secret don't let anyone know about this." CL said.

"I agree." all of them said together.

"Now we have to discuss about school." I said.

"The name of the group." Suga continue.

"How about 'Gangstarz'?" Amber suggest.

"Our group?" Kai asked.

"Yeah." Amber said.

"OK." Kai said.