Problem between siblings

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

I switch on my laptop and start to check my facebook. Luckily my friends are online. I start a conversation with them inside the private chat.

Luna: Wazzup bro?

J-Hope: Nothing's up

Suga: LOL

Luna: Tomorrow Tao's friend are coming and all of you are coming too. THIS.IS.WAR.

Amber: What the?

Victoria: We have to bully them

Minzy: Yeah. Exactly

Luna: We can't

Kai: Your brother is at home?

Sehun: Or you are grounded?

Luna: My brother is not at home and yeah if I fight with him I'm totally grounded.

Rap Monster: For how many days?

Amber: For a week

CL: How about Tao? How many days?

Luna: 3 days

Suga: WOW. It's so unfair. I'm going to beat him up

J-Hope: YA! SUGA-AH! THATS.MY.FREAKING.JOB.AND.I'M.HIS.BOYFRIEND.

Kai: Boys stop fighting. You sound like a murderer, J-Hope.

Rap Monster: LOL

CL: Rap Monster, How's your friend Ricky?

Rap Monster: Still in a trauma mood.

Sehun: That's a long trauma.

Luna: Wait. I want to see who's coming.

I walk out from my room and go downstairs to see who is it. It's THE-MOST-ANNOYING-PERSON-IN-THE-WORLD a.k.a my brother's twin towers, Chanyeol with his new boyfriend I think. I run to somewhere that they don't know so I can hear abit of their conversation since Chanyeol's voice like my friend T.O.P. Anyway, back to their conversation. His boyfriend name is Zelo. That guy. His my friend too. I run to my room back, shut the door and lock it. I start video chat with them.

"Everyone is turning gay these days." I said with a panic face.

"Why?" CL ask.

"Chanyeol. His boyfriend is Zelo." I say.

"WHAT?!" all of them say including CL.

"How do you know about Zelo?" J-Hope ask CL.

"Damn he's my younger brother." Minzy say.

"Should I call him?" I ask.

"Yes."

I walk downstairs and call Zelo.

"Zelo ah, I want to talk to you for a moment." I said with gangster style.

"O-OK." 

We walk up to my room.

"Yah! Zelo ah! Why you didn't tell noona that you have a boyfriend?" Minzy shout.

"Errrrrr.....you have a boyfriend too." he said.

"At least I tell omma but you didn't tell omma." Minzy shout.

"Yeah and you're still 13 years old next year." CL say.

"AH? CL noona? Mianhae mianhae." he start to tearing up.

"Don't cry. It's OK. Your mom is not that bad. She's very nice to everyone as well your father." I say and comfort him. He go to the toilet to wash his face and I give him a small towel to dry up his face. He put on his sweet smile and walk downstairs.

"I don't even know that you know how to comfort people." Suga say.

"I have to do it for 7 months because of that guy and I don't even know he's sensitive." I said.

"I want to come to your house and I want to spend a night there." Minzy say and offline.

"Bye guys. See you tomorrow. Or else my brother will be crazy for not going downstairs." I say.

....

I wait infront of my house for about 10 minutes just to wait for her and finally she arrive. I open the small gate and she enter carrying a small bag. We walk in and Minzy playfully give him a death stare. Zelo's face start to tearing up again and quickly grab his wrist and bring him upstairs.

"Don't take him away from me."

"I'm his sister." Minzy said.

"Oh. OK. Go ahead. Wow she's scary." Chanyeol mumble.

"What?!" Minzy ask.

"Nothing."