Break up

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

"Ge, can you send me to Starbucks that I always go?" 

"Why?When?"

"I want to meet my best friends after this."

"OK."

I walk to my room to change. I wear a boyish type of clothes, leather jacket and skinny jeans on. I walk outside and I'm ready to go. It took about 10 minutes. I put on my earphone and hear some random English song. 

As soon as we reach there, I go out from the car and my brother asked me some questions.

"Luna, what time will you finish meeting with your friends?"

"Never mind, I will take a cab to go back home."

"OK but don't come home late."

"OK OK. Bye."

My brother could be annoying sometimes. Our parents died when I was like 10 years old so his responsible is to take care of me. Now I'm going in and I see Tao sitting on the chair while holding a cup of latte. He already buy for me my favourite drink. I walk to him and sit down.

"Oh Luna." He said about to hug me but I move away.

"Tao. We're over."

"What?!"

"Cause you know you're to childish and girly for me and maybe this is the last time I'll see you. We're friends now."

"Why you do this to me?"

"Because I wanted to. Well now excuse me I'm leaving."

I leave him alone there and I walk to the shopping complex. I can't believe I did that. Anyway, I'm going to some random clothes shop. I don't know where to go now. Should I buy some jackets? I don't know. I look at my watch. It's 10 o'clock I should go home now. I walk out from the mall, standing to stop a taxi. I say my home address .

I reach there and walk to my room. I'm too lazy to change so I just sleep with the T-Shirt. 

 

The next morning, my brother came inside my room to wake me up. I forgot to lock the freaking door. I really hate when someone enter my room except for my best friends or my soon boyfriend. I wake up and I look at the clock. It's only freaking 7 o'clock in the morning. Why he have to wake me up this early? He loves to see me getting angry because he said I'm cute and bla bla bla. 

I stand up and drag him out from my super clean room. His room is very dirty with his clothes, statoinaries on the floor and comics everywhere. I take a white shirt with XOXO print on it and tights and take shower. After that, I clean my bedroom and walk down to the living room. My brother is in the living room with his friend, Chanyeol. Why he have to be in this house in this house this early? I just walk to them and say hello to them.

5 minutes later, I definitely getting bored so I walk at the garden at the backyard. What should I do? I remember the time when me and Tao are together. I usually see him at this time. I wish school starts tomorrow. I wonder will Tao have a girlfriend or a boyfriend. 

 

To: The besties

From: Luna

Wanna go shopping? I'm bored.

 

To: besties

From: Victoria

Sure.

...

I arrive at the mallmall and my friends are waiting for me. 

"Sorry for making you wait for me." I said while rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's OK. We just arrived."