My new boyfriend, Jung Ho Soek a.k.a J-Hope

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

I walk to my room and just throw my bag on the bed. I lay down on my bed and stare at the white ceiling. Then, my phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Oh. Hello. Luna. It's me Jung Ho Soek."

"Oh Hi. J-Hope."

"I heard you broke up with Tao. Is it true?"

"Yeah. It's true and his my brother's boyfriend now."

"WOW! Really? Actually I kind of like you now. Do you want to hang out with me?"

"I would like to but I just went to Minzy's house. Maybe tomorrow we hang out?"

"OK. See you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye."

I put my phone on the table and start to take shower. Before I could enter the damn toilet, someone knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I shouted.

"It's me. Tao."

"What do you want?" I open the door.

"Can I come in?"

"Mm."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"What did your brother like? I want to cook for dinner."

"He likes sphagetti and he likes to drink anything. Why won't you ask him?"

"Oh. He went to the supermarket and buy something."

"Oh. Can you go out for awhile because I want to take shower." I said with a not so sweet smile.

"Oh Sorry." he said and went out.

Now, I'm going to take shower and if people disturb me I'll definitely going to murder that person.

...

I finish taking shower and walk out from the room. I could smell the scent of sphagetti and I could hear someone laugh at the kitchen. I tip-toe to the kitchen and I saw my brother and Tao is cooking. I've never seen my brother cook before. I just left and walk to my maid's room. Her name is Ha-Eun. If I have any problem, I would totally go to her and solve it. She's quite pretty like an angel and have a brown wavy hair. If I go shopping with her people thought both of us are sisters.

"Why aren't you cooking with them?"

"Oh. Your brother said that he will cook with Tao and isn't that youR boyfriend?"

"My ex-boyfriend and he's now my brother's boyfriend."

"So, did you tell your brother?"

"No. I'm not going to tell him."

So, we talk and talk until my brother call both of us to eat. We walk and take our seat. I just sitand eat while my brother, Tao and my maid talk to each other.

...

All of us finish eating and bring my bowl to the kitchen and wash it. Then, I walk to my room and continue to write fanfics. I put on my earphone and hear songs while writing fanfic. I can update for about 3 chapters a day if I'm not lazy or I'm bored. While I'm writing my brother suddenly come in my room and sit next to me.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Nothing. Just want to see what you're doing."

"Why won't you just play with Tao?"

"Not in a mood. Why?"

"Do you even know how to be a good boyfriend?"

"No."

"Let me teach you how to be a good boyfriend:

    1. Be honest

    2. Talk to him everythime

    3. Trust him

    4. Listen to what he is saying

    5. Don't move away if he want to hug or kiss you

    6. Give him presents on special occasion

That's the important one."

"Oh Thanks."

"Kris~" Tao called him with an aegyo voice. He walk in my room and sit on my brother's lap while I just continue to write my fanfics.

"What is it?" my brother ask with a calm voice.

"I'm sleepy. Can we cuddle together so ZiTao can sleep?"

I peek abit but my brother didn't notice but Tao notice it. So, he wink at me and I just ignore him. So, like normal my brother carry him bridal-style and walk to my room. I don't know why people keep on entering my room without knocking the freaking beautiful purple and black door. I finish writing the chapter and just sleep.

The next day, I wake up at 7 o'clock in the morning and take shower. I promise to J-Hope to hang out with him today. So, as normal I take shower and everything. I'm going to my brother's room to tell that I'm going to hang out with someone and open the door. I didn't even step in the room. The room smells like sweat, 2 t-shirts and 2 jackets are on the floor. My mind keep on saying 'Hello Hard Life and Goodbye Peaceful Life'.

I quickly ran to my maid.

"Don't go inside the boys room."

"Why?"

"Just don't go in. Can you tell my brother that I'm hanging out with someone today at 11 o'clock if he wake up."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, I'm so so so so sorry for the super duper late update cause I'm really busy with school since I have 2 weeks of exam. I'll try my best to update 'The Cute Panda Boy' tomorrow and sorry for my bad english.Bye XOXO