Divas

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

Few days later,

I'm getting ready for school. I grab my bag that I packed yesterday and jump in the school bus. Minzy is inside there putting her legs on the seat beside her (she always did that so no one can take the seat. She book that place for me). 

"Good morning." I greet Minzy who is texting his boyfriend Kai.

"Good morning." She greet me back and put down her legs.

"You look mad. What's wrong?" I ask.

"That Kim freaking Jong In keep on messaging in the group chat with that Oh freaking Sehun until 3 am." 

"Oh yeah. I received that message but luckily I silent it. Where's Zelo by the way?"

"There at the back with his classmate, Jungkook."

...

We arrive at school and all of us come down. We sit under the tree waiting for our group mate. Then, Amber came with a skateboard in her hand.

"Am I late?" Amber ask.

"No you're not." Minzy answered.

"I kicked my sister just now for being so annoying."

"Why? She keep on saying 'Wake up' 30 times?" I say.

"How do you know?"

"I'm trying to call you and I heard you sister saying that. I even counted it."

"Seriously, where's the others?" Minzy ask and stand up.

"There they are" Amber reply and sit down with us.

"Why are you all late?" I ask CL.

"Thanks to Rap Monster, Kai and Sehun." CL answer and glare at three of them.

"I think I know why. That Kai and Sehun chat in the group chat until 3 am then Minzy sent a voice mail saying Shut Up. All of us are getting annoyed. Rap Monster slap them in the early morning." I say and smile.

"Exactly." Suga say.

"Let's go to the hall." J-Hope say.

....

The boring assembly finish and all of us are going to our class while making noise, as normal.  We sit at some random place and talked to each other. The best thing is I got to sit with Victoria and worst thing is that stupid diva girl group is there. Let me talk about that group.

The first thing is the members. The members are Minah, Jessica, Krystal, Jiyeon. That day, when we (the girls in my group) are talking near the locker, we were holding a stack of books for revision because exams coming. Then, Jiyeon walking like a model and hit Victoria. All of her books fell. She didn't even said sorry or pick it up. She just walk and say 'whatever'. Then, she ended up fail her exam and we're at the back clapping and we're in the verge of laughing. This is the first case.

The second case is we were eating then Jessica bump into Minzy without saying sorry. Minzy ended up sharing food with me. She took a revenge. As you know she's the best in kicking. She pull Jessica out and kicked her right shin and her left calf. Luckily, that's the last day of school.

The third case is in the dancing room. We took the room first then the girls came in saying that's their room. We fight with them inside there. Kicking and punching. None of them know about this. So we won again. We kicked them out of the room and locked it but that they was Saturday. Still safe.

The last case is in the restroom at break time. We are talking about practising our dance. Then, they come in and they thought they were talking about them. So they splash some water on us. Amber, the tomboy took the pipe and spray at every each of them and we did the same. They always lose.

Finally, the teacher came in. CL and the other three follow them. 

"They are the new students. Please take care of them and don't be too bossy around them. Mind introduce yourself."

Four of them introduce and take a sit. CL sit beside Minzy. Then the teacher came out.

"Why is that girl is there?" CL said madly.

"Who?" 

"The new girl."

"Tiffany?"

"Yeah. She use to be in my school. She thought everyone loves her but all of the boys hates her."

Then the other two new students came.

"Hey, can we join your group?" Baekho, the new student ask.

"We would love to if you join our group but our group is full. Wait a minute I ask that group first." J-Hope said and shouted to Yongguk the group leader.

"Yongguk ah, there's two new students. Can they join your group?"

"Sure"

"Go to that guy. Don't worry he's not fierce. He's a nice guy. Their group and our group are very close. We help each other." 

"OK. Thanks." Both of them walked to that group and sit.

...

---_-------------------

 

Sorry for the late update. U know school. I will update soon because my tab almost out of battery byr.