Shopping

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

"So, Where do you want to go now?" Victoria asked.

"I want to search for eyeliner." I said.

"Let's go."

We walk to a makeup shop. I don't really wear makeup and I always wear eyeliner when I'm going to shopping or anywhere else. 

...

Now we just walk inside the mall doesn't know where to go.

"Where's your brother? Why your brother didn't send you here?" Minzy asked.

"He's with his best friend, Chanyeol a.k.a the derp king." I said.

"You should name both of them twin towers." Victoria said.

"Oh yeah, I should name them that and I finally break with Tao." I said happily.

"Really?" Both of them asked with a shock face.

"Yeah and I don't have any boyfriend now."

"Wow. I don't even know that you really brave."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"If someone break up with him he would totally cry for days. Cause you know he is a very sensitive panda."

"Oh, but I still keep his phone number."

"Oh"

 

We walk and walk I really don't know where to go so I ended up saying to them that I have to go home. My brother is super protective about me. I'm sure he is still with his friend.Both of them quite annoying for me.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the super short update. I'm so sorry for making you wait for me. I went to Malacca and the hotel I stay have no internet so I couldn't update.