TaoRis

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

*In my room*

"Why you never tell me that you have a boyfriend?" Minzy ask Zelo who is tearing up now.

"I-I don't want y-you to tell umma." Zelo say.

"I won't tell umma if you tell me. Now I'm asking you why won't you tell me?" Minzy start to get really angry.

"..." Zelo just sand there with his red face and cry.

"That's enough. Don't cry anymore." Minzy say while hugging his younger brother. I just stand there and watch the drama. 

"Do you want to sleep here or go home?" Minzy ask.

"I wanna sleep with you~" Zelo say cutely.

"Go to the toilet and was your face. Go." Minzy say with a calm voice.

...

"How do you meet Chanyeol?" I ask.

"Oh, I have a friend, his name is Jung Kook. He friend with Chanyeol. So, he introduce me to him and I don't know how we start to like each other." Zelo say.

"How long did both of you been together?" Minzy ask.

"Since last week." Zelo say.

"Oh. No wonder you always not around. You sometimes go to his house and spend a night there?" Minzy ask.

"Mm. Can you please don't tell umma?" Zelo ask and put his head on her sister's shoulder.

"I won't."

"So do you want to sleep in my room or do you want to sleep at the guests bedroom?" I ask.

"At the guest bedroom. You know he's just like Tao. Can't sleep alone."

"So you mean he sleeps with you?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

I show them the room. The room is just the same level but abit far from my room. They put their bags inside the room and as always I talk with Minzy and Zelo run back to his beloved boyfriend. Firstly, we go to Ha-Eun's room.

"Hi."

"Hi. Is this Minzy?"

"Yes."

"Hi. Nice to meet you unnie. You're pretty."

"Hi. Nice to meet you too. Thanks and you're pretty too."

"What time is it now?" I ask a random question.

"It's 6 o'clock in the evening." Minzy say.

"Who is that young and short guy?" my maid ask.

"Oh, it's my younger brother. We'll spend a night here."

"Oh. OK. Are there any thing that you and your brother are allergy of?" my maid ask.

"Oh. Nothing but do you have any cherry tomato? He can't leave one day without it." Minzy say while rubbing the back of her neck.

"Yeah, we have." I say.

"I want to play at the swimming pool for awhile. Do you want to join?" I ask my maid and Minzy.

"Sure." Minzy say but Ha-Eun doesn't want to.

"Kaja."

We take our towel and jump into the swimming pool with out changing our clothes. We're just too excited. Then a few minutes later, the boys join us without changing their clothes too. We play some games inside the swimming pool. I've never had this fun in my life. I don't why but for about 10 minutes after that, the boys except for Zelo strip their top and can see their NOT-SO-Y stomach. We had fun together.

...

We came out from the swimming pool at 7 o'clock in the evening. It's been an hour we're in there. 

"Noona, I don't have my clothes." Zelo say cutely.

"It's OK. I bring your clothes." Minzy reply.

"Just Minzy trying to be a good noona." Chanyeol say.

"Shut Up." Minzy say playfully.

We dry our self up and Chanyeol is going home now. Me and Minzy walk towards the kitchen to help my maid to cook while the boys are watching TV.  

"Luna-ah, look at Kris. He looks like a playboy." Minzy say while giggling softly.

"Haha." I laugh and they didn't realize. The 2 boys are actually beside Kris. Both of them are in Kris's arm and we continue to help her. 

"Luna, Minzy. Can both of you arrange the glass and the plates?"

"OK."

We took the glasses and the plates and arrange it on the table. Ha-Eun is putting the food inside the plates and we arrange it on the table. Next, we make watermelon and strawberry juice. Not to forget about the cherry tomato. We cut it into have and serve it.

...

"Dinner's ready!" we shouted.

The childish boys quickly run towards the dining table as fast as lightning while my brother just walking like a boss. Me and Minzy really have to put on a fake smile everywhere when we're with Tao. 

...

We finished our meal and the cherry tomatoes are all gone by Zelo. I really need to have more supply of cherry tomatoes. We carry the plates behind and wash it until it's squeaky clean. 

...

We walk back to my room to talk about somehing.

"Did you call mom that Zelo is sleeping here together with you?"

"Yeah, I did."

"NOONA~" Zelo yelled.

"What is it?" Minzy ask as soon as she walk ou from my room.

"There's a coackroch." 

"Where?" I ask as soon as I walk out fom my room.

"Relax, it's just a fake one." I say.

Then my brother come.

"Bro, what did I told you about buying a rubber coackroch."

"Fine." he say and walk away.

"Ge~." Tao called softly.

"Yes." 

Tao push my brother to their room and slam the door behind.

"Just let them be." I say.

"What are they doing?" Zelo ask.

"Nothing, you're too young to know about this." Minzy say.

We just go back to our room and make our own things.