Battle

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

The next morning, I wake up and it's already like 10 o'clock in the morning. I don't really care since it's holiday. Just like usual, take my clothes and take shower. Then, I enter the bathroom to take a quick shower. The fastest that I could take is 5 minutes and the latest is 10 minutes. I don't know why but today I feel so excited and I feel like I want to bully the 'Diva Boyz' group but I can't. So after I took shower, I go downstairs and join the boys and Minzy who is watching a random drama. They really sit apart. Minzy is at the left corner of the couch with his beloved and sensitive younger brother while Tao is at the other side of the couch with his panda plushie that my brother gave it to him when the third time they met. I eat the pancakes that I don't know who made it and check my Facebook and there's a few messages that I left from the private chat. 

#skip to 12:30 o'clock in the afternoon#

My phone ring when me and Minzy putting the snacks, drinks and plastic cups on my dressing table.

"Hello."

"Hello! It's me Vic."

"Waeyo?" I ask while arranging the plastic cups.

"We're on our way to your house with the boys."

"Oh. OK. I'll wait you outside of my house." I say and hang up without saying goodbye.

"Minzy-ah, I have to wait for them downstairs. Do you want to follow me or you want to stay here and arrange those things?" I continue.

"Nevermind, I'll stay here."

"OK." 

I walk towards the front door and wait for them at the porch since there's a bench there. I wait for them for about 10 minutes and I could here a horn. It's them. I open the small gate and did a bro fist with them. They are so uniform today. They are wearing all black today including their hair because school don't allow anyone to die their hair. I bring them towards my room and enter it.

"Woah, your room is so big. Anyway, I want those snacks~" Sehun say with a cute voice.

"Ya! We came here not to discuss about other things but about that group." Kai say while pulling Sehun with his force.

"Serious mode activated." Suga say and poke his own head.

"Something wrong with you today. What's wrong?" Rap Monster ask while slapping Suga's face lightly.

"Ya! It's nothing. I'm normal as always." he say.

"Yeah right!" Victoria say.

"Ya! That's enough. Just focus with this plan." Amber say with his boyish voice and everyone keep quiet.

"How should we do th-" Kai been cut off with a doorbell.

"I'll take a look who is it." I say and walk towards the stairs.

I go down to see who is it. It's a bunch of not so manly man come. They shout like girls like they had never seen for years. I could see their girlish act and my reaction was like WTF is this. I walk back to my room and all of them had taken the snacks and a glass of drink. Well, that's fast. I switch on my laptop and search on the google about 'SM Highschool'. All of them came and surround me. The group is very famous till now. So, I look at their biodata. I even look at their facts.

"Who came just now?" Minzy ask.

"The group." I answer focusing on their biodata.

"Let's go and see them." Suga say with a serious mode.

We go downstairs wearing black things and have some stacks on it.

"Well, well, well, Is this the group which called 'Diva Boyz'." J-Hope start it.

"Yeah we are, and is this the group called 'Gangstaz'. Ren say with a y voice.

"What's the problem?" Suga ask.

"Nothing." Ryeowook say.

"I heard about your group alot. Are you even good at dancing?" Minzy ask with a smirk on her face.

The battle is about to begin. Zelo doesn't know about this because my brother send him home. I switch on a song track that will be long for 30 minutes.

"Lu Han. Show your dancing skill." Tao say with a diva pose.

He walk out and start to dance like a machine. He's quite good in dancing but on my opinion, some of our member are better than him.

"Not bad but I think I can do better than that." Kai say with a smirk on his face and jump to start the dance.

He's correct he can dance better than Lu Han. I remember he won alot of awards because he's really good. Not only good but awesome in dancing. He likes to say 'Show Me What You Got' after he dances if he's challenging with other person. 

Now is rap. The R.C.L couple volounteer to do that. They use their phone as a mic while the other group Tao and Eunhyuk volunteer. This time it's a tie for me. Both of the groups are really good. We have to stop this battle beause my brother forgot to take his wallet.

"Tomorrow, we did a challenge. The place is behind the famous restaurant at 2 o'clock in the evening. If you're forgot, we're definitely going to bully you like a real gangsters. Understand?" Vic say and we run to our room.

The boys is still there with their girlyness and pretend like nothing happened.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo yorobeun, sorry for this short update because I update it at 12 midnight. bye bye.