Amber

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

Few minutes later, the food and drinks arrive. I just keep quiet while eating a hear their conversation. We take about half and hour to finish our meal. Now my brother excuse himself to go to the toilet. As soon as my brother walk out. I started to talk to Tao.

"So, now we have to act like we don't know each other and don't you dare to tell my brother that we use to be a couple. If you tell him I definitely going to kill you. Understand?" I said with a serious face.

"O-OK." he said and look down.

"Ya, don't look down just pretend we're talking to each other. NOW." 

My brother walk in and  see us talking to each other.

"So both of you become friends already? Well that's fast. Let's go." 

All of us come out and my brother settle the bill. We go back home and it's only like 1 o'clock in the afternoon. As soon as we reach home, I walk to my bedroom and read some fanfics about EunHae. I make an account in asianfanfics but I'm to lazy to write the next chapter. 

I read and read until someone knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked not even look at the door.

"It's me Amber."

I open my door and let her enter.

"What is your boyfriend doing in your house?"

"My ex-boyfriend and don't say it out loud because I never tell my brother that he use to be my boyfriend."

"Woah. Good job. I hate him too"

"Why? Too girly?"

"Kind of."

"Now he is my brother's boyfriend."

"But your brother hate being gay."

"Because if that person he become gay."

"LOL."

I talk to her and watch some movie in my laptop 'Death note'. We really have nothing better to do and she also teach me how to be tomboy. Thanks to her. My style use to be like a boy and now I'm going to change my style to a gangster style. That's why me and Amber known as gangsters at school.