Isn't that my ex

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

1 month later,

I'm in my room don't know what to do. School starts next week and I can see my friends again. Yes. What should I do? Why life have to be so boring. I wish I have a not so manly and not so girly boyfriend. I get out from my room and walk to the living room. I switch on the TV and watch some random drama.Suddenly, my brother come and join me.

"Luna, tomorrow morning, you wake up and take shower and don't forget to wear nice T-Shirt and jeans."

"Why?"

"My boyfriend is coming." 

"Your boyfriend? But I thought you hate being gay."

"But I like it now because of that person I becoming gay and don't tell any of my friends especially Chanyeol."

"Okay. Anyway what's his name."

"Huang Zi Tao but you can call him Tao. Make sure you put on a sweet smile. Don't put on your emotionless face. I freaking hate it."

"Okay. Whatever."

I walk to my room. Huang Zi Tao. That name sounds familiar. Wait let me remember it. Isn't that my ex-boyfriend. No way, there's a lot of Tao in this world. Ah, I don't care about it anymore. Now what should I do? Should I watch some Super Junior funny moment. No. Maybe I should play with my cat, Cutie. It have a white fur. It like to make the purr sound. It's very cute. 

...

The next day, I wake up and do like my brother said. I take shower and put on my leopard print shirt and put on a lose jeans. 

I walk out from my room and the Tao guy is with my brother in the living room. Both of them turn around. It's him. It's freaking him. My ex. So, my brother introduce him to me. I put on my fake smile and I shake hands with him. How can my brother love him. Oh My God.

"So let's go and eat lunch at Chinese Restaurant."

"Wait, I want to take my jacket for awhile."

I run to my room and take my short leather jacket and wear it. Then, I run back to the living room. Take my Converse Shoe and where it.

*In the car*

My brother is driving, Tao sit beside him and I sit and the back seat. I put on the right earphone and hear some Super Junior song. I leave the left one to hear their conversation. Both of them talk to each other like I'm not going to hear. All I heard is Tao is going to sleep at my house tonight same room as my brother. His room is very clean since he have a boyfriend. 

*In the restaurant*

My brother book at the place that been covered with a curtain. I excuse myself to the toilet. I stand in front of the sink and look at the mirror. I forgot to put on my eyeliner. Luckily, my bag have eyeliner.,I take it out and put some. Then, I walk to the restaurant. I peek a bit from outside. All I can see is Tao is sitting closer to my brother and my brother peck Tao's lip. As soon as they finish doing that, I walk in like a boss.

"What took you so long?" My brother asked.

"I just put on my eyeliner." I said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for this short chapter. I have to study for exam.