It's so unfair

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

"You know I've heard from Diva Boyz haters, one of the members kissed a guy from my class." CL said.

"I think it's sasaeng." Suga said.

"Guys it's real. He kissed my friend, Ricky." Rap Monster said.

"I think I want to go home now. Who wants to go to my house tomorrow?" I ask.

"Me." all of them say.

"What time?" I ask and walk towards the door.

"12 o'clock in the afternoon." Suga say.

"OK."

J-Hope sent me home and he'll go back to Amber's house since the boys don't have any transport.

...

We reach home and he straight away go to Amber's house. I walk in and I can see both of them are cuddling on the long couch while watching Insidious. I just join them since I don't have things to do. They just at the front part and Tao eyes are almost red. I smirk at his condition and I mumble softly 'crybaby'. Actually, I watch this like about 7 times and it's not scary. 

We're at the middle of the movie and I sit on the couch like a boss because of boredness. My brother is watching too but Tao already tearing up. I walk to my maid's room to talk to her.

"Hi." I say.

"Oh.Hi you're back?"

"Yeah."

"What are the boys doing?"

"Watching movie. Anyway, my friends are coming tomorrow. Can you follow me to buy snacks and drinks at the store nearby?"

"Sure. How many are they?"

"9 of them. Nevermind, you don't have to worry. They did look like bad people but actually they're very nice."

"Well, that's many. Let's go."

We walk out from the house and my brother don't care about it. He won't ask me if I went out with my maid. He know that she'll take care of me. We put our slipper on and go.

...

We arrive and I take 2 packs of Twisties, 2 pack of Contorz and 2 pack of Cheezels. Next, I go towards the drink place. Went I'm taking a bottle of Coca Cola, someone touch my back.

"Huh?" I ask and turn around. It's my cousin, Ga-In.

"Hi." she greet me.

"Oh hi. Ga-In. What are you doing here?" 

"Oh, I need to buy snacks since tomorrow our cousin, Xiumin and Jung Kook will come to my house. What's up with the snacks and the drink?"

"Tomorrow my friends will come over to my house. They're 9 of them."

"Wow, that's many. Well I have to go now or else my mom will be worried."

I continue to take the drinks, so 2 bottle of Coke and 2 bottle of Pepsi. Now, I'm done with it and pay it. After that, we walk out with plastic bags on our hand. Then , my maid start the conversation. 

"How many boys and girls are they?"

"There's 4 girls and 5 boys. They are my classmates.

"You mean the one which came last year?"

"Yeah."

"What are you discussing about?" 

"It's about the dance that we have to perform in the month of March." I lie.

"Oh."

...

We arrive home and we put the things inside my room because I don't want my brother to steal it. I put it inside a cabinet that have lock. I put the key in between the books at the shelf. I walk out from my room and go to the garden since I have nothing better to do. I water some plants and my brother came with Tao clinging over him. 

"Tomorrow, Tao's friend will come over but I'm not around. I'll be out for with your maid to send her back to her house because her mom is sick and I'll go out with Chanyeol. I'll be back at 6 pm."

"WHAT?! My friend is coming too."

"Nevermind, this is a mansion. It can fit like more than 40 people. Make sure both of you don't fight or else both of you are grounded. Luna, you are not allowed to see your friends for a week and Tao you're not allowed to kiss, hug, cuddle and cling over me for 3 days."

"Yo, that's unfair."

"He's my boyfriend."

"So you love him more than me?"

"Kinda."

"Good."

So, I walk out from the garden with a bad mood. It's not going to be a good day tomorrow. Yeah, I'm correct 'WELCOME DARK WORLD'.