Dance practice

My Ex-Boyfriend is my brother's....boyfriend?!

We continue to look at their biodata. Then, my brother knock on the door.

"Yo, sister. Did anything happen?" he open the door and ask me.

"Ah, aniyo. Waeyo?" I ask and turn around.

"Nothing. Just wanted to ask you. Anyway, did you see my phone?" he ask and enter my room.

"Ask Tao. Maybe he's the last one to use it." I say and block my laptop while the other's just sit on the floor while drinking.

"Oh. OK. Thanks." he say and leave.

That was so close. So, we continue to look at their biodata without disturbance. T

...

                                                         

 

"LOL, Baekhyun with his eyeliner." Minzy say while laughing.

"Their facts sounds gay." Suga say.

"I know." Victoria say with poker face.

We look at the comments under there. All of them are fanboys and there's no fangirl at all.

"CL ah, is there any fangirl for that group?" Rap Monster ask and face her.

"None of them." CL answer not bothered to look at the guy.

Now we open a blog about them. Their biodata, pictures and more are there. We look at everything and lastly we look at the comments.

The comments:

DIVABOYZ_FANBOY: WOW, I really really fell in love with this group. I love Ren. He's so beautiful *fanboying*.

Manly_Ricky: Yeah, this group is definitely awesome. Lu Han kissed me.

We stop looking a the comments and face Rap Monster. 

"I-Isn't this your friend?" J-Hope ask with a 'dumfounded' face.

"Click on his profile." Rap Monster say and I do it.

"He is." Rap Monster say.

"Oh My God." all of us face palm.

"They are gay." Amber continue.

Then, I close the blog because it's too much. 

"Should we discuss about school?" Kai ask.

"Yeah, I think we should." Sehun say and sit down on the floor.

"Okay, the dance. We have to practice it at the second week of school." Minzy say while showing her two fingers.

"What is the dance for?" I ask in confusion.

"For installation day. The day when they got their batch for the class president and class vice-president." Victoria say.

"Should we practice abit of the dance in the dance studio downstairs?" I ask.

"Let's go." I say and bring ask Suga and Kai to help me bring my laptop and the speaker while I take the keys from my drawer. My brother have to use the dance studio because he was in the dance club. Since he finished with his school, he gave me the keys for me to practice any dance.

The dance studio is quite far from the living room. Eventhough, you switch on the music at the highest level using a speaker, a person who is at the living room won't hear.

"Let's hear the song first." Sehun say and switch on the song.

...

We finish hearing the song and all of us are trying to get a step. We discuss about the dance and mix our steps. The starting was like:

R.M- Rap Monster


                                                          Sehun        R.M 
                                        Amber                                             CL
                           
                                                        Kai              Minzy                                                                                               

                                       J-Hope                                              Me
                                                          Suga            Victoria