Sweet Medusa.. [Part 15]

Sweet Medusa..

Your P.O.V

   While me, the girls, Taeyang and Seungri were busy talking about the BTS members, GD is busy in his room with his laptop. After Ari finished printing out pictures of me with the BTS members just now, I put it in my handbag and go upstairs. Ari and Taeyang are still downstairs, Ari is playing with Taeyang's laptop and Taeyang is watching tv. Seungri will be out anytime soon to join them because he likes to watch tv at night. Lisa must be taking her shower and will be downstairs too after she finishes her shower.
   I walk in to GD's room and I see him busy running his fingers on the keyboard, working out some few things for his work I guess... I place my handbag on the table and grab my towel.
GD finally speaks: You're going for a shower, babe? *but he's still having his eyes lock on his laptop screen*
Me: Yeah. You're not taking yours? *Stopping at the bathroom door*
GD: I'll take mine after you take yours.
Me: Okay then.

5 mins later...
   I put on my favourite pullover that I bought recently and my shorts. Since I'm going to sleep, I don't think so it's comfortable to wear tight clothes. So, I prefer wearing big sweater and loose pants. I tie my hair to a messy bun and lay on the bed, checking my phone.

You're wearing:
y.jpg
http://www.polyvore.com/51/set?id=118087555 ]

   It's been a long time since I last logged in to my Twitter, Instagram& Facebook account. I was busy working my off for my exams and now only I have the time to check them. I see Krystal tweeted "My sister and I met @(YourTwitterName) just now and she was so nice & much prettier in real life. Looking forward to work together with her after this :) xx". I clik the retweet & favourite button. My followers are going up too. I tweeted like once in 2 months, but my followers keep on increasing every hour. Don't ask me how I do it cos I don't know. I retweeted RapMon & Jungkook's tweets as well. And I see few Kpop idols mentioned me in their tweets too. Some of them are tweeting "Watching @(YourTwitter'sName)'s performance for the 2nd time for today. She's amazing and congrats to her for her new label x". I retweeted that and favourited it as well.
   All the Kpop idols are tweeting and trying so hard to get to know me. I didn't expect that I got the chance to actually interact with them, real life nor through the internet. I was just a normal girl that used to be a pro dancer & singer in bathroom and now? I don't want these beautiful moments to end, like ever. I wanna stay being happy & feel loved like this.
   I look at the time and it's almost 10:30 pm and GD still haven't took his bath. I am still here laying on the bed and scrolling through my mentions. Reading false statements from the media about me. 
   But, most tweets that I received from the fans are "I ship you with Seungri" , "I ship you with Jungkook oppa!" , "I want you and Seungri to get married and have cute babies!!" , "I want to see you take a cute selfie with our precious Taeyang Oppa" , "We want to see you take a selfie before you head to bed, (Y/n)!!!" , "You are my favourite female fashion icon in Korea, (Y/n)!!!" , "You and GD were born to be fashion icons! You both look good in anything!!".
   They made me laugh, they made me feel confused-- especially when they want me to get married to Seungri, like, WHAT? He would be the last person on earth I would get married to okay? I'm proud to say that all those rude comments didn't affect me. I took it as something for me to fix and make it better next time. I bet, if that hates were seen by any other fragile kpop idol, they're gonna cry themselves to bed. Maybe because I'm used to it since I've been bullied so many times in school before. I'm heartless, hahaha no, I'm a warrior.
   I'm slowly getting bored, so I lock my phone and place it next to me on the bed. I start looking at the ceiling and thinking how lucky I am right now. And then, I begin to think what type of songs that I'm going to sing when I start debuting. I would love to let people know my past experiences, so yeah, that's gonna be in the list! Should I write about my love story with GD? Nahhh, people gonna think that I'm bragging about our relationship to the world, so I guess, No. And, I start closing my eyes, imagining how awesome my life is gonna be when I finally starts to debut. Oh my God. Nothing will ever be the same anymore. People are gonna try so hard to know about my private life and all. That's one thing that worries me a lot.
   And I slowly drifting off to sleep...

Suddenly, I feel like someone just come bursting to our room. I open my eyes and I see Top standing and still holding the door knob. GD is still working at his work spot and I'm laying on this bed, alone. We both look at Top who's kinda surprise at the moment. I switch position from laying to sitting on the bed.
GD: Hyung, why?
Top: Do you invited or have any idea that she's coming here? or is it a surprise visit?? *He's panic but not that panic, he's more like, I don't know how to describe it, his face is priceless but still looking handsome, lol*
-- GD looks at me and I look back at him, raising my left eyebrow to him, signalling "What's happening?".
GD: Who are you talking about now, Hyung?
Top: Your mother. *stops for 2 secs and then continue talking* I opened the door and I saw your mum standing with a suitcase. I think she's staying here for a night.
GD: What? My mum is here??? Seriously??!
Top: That's not the problem. The problem is that Ari & Lisa are staying in the guest room and where's your mum gonna sleep tonight???
Me: ! *face palm*
Top: Did she know about (Y/n) and you..... you know.... sleeping together in the same room..? *panicking*
GD: No. She didn't know. She knew that I'm dating someone, but she've never met (Y/n) before. So, this is her 1st time seeing (Y/n). I don't think she would be happy to see her son sleeping with a girl in the same room without bringing it to see her first.
Top: She's waiting at the tv hall along with Lisa, Ari, Seungri and Taeyang. You better think quick!
GD: Ughh!! I don't know what to do!!! Hyung!!!! Help me!!!
Top: Let's just say that (Y/n), Lisa and Ari stayed in the guest room because you held a party for (Y/n).
GD: But then, if the 3 of them are staying in the guest room, where do you think my mum will be sleeping then????
Me: The 3 of us could sleep at the tv hall then? And let your mum have the guest room by herself. Is that cool?
Top: That sounds great, at the moment. You quick! Hide all (Y/n)'s things. Take (Y/n)'s clothes from the laundry basket and put it in the toilet. Hide all her perfumes, makeup, hair curler in the drawer. (Y/n)! You should go downstairs and pretends that you just walked out from the guest room and about to get a drink from the kitchen!
GD: Okay okay, I'll hide all her things. Hyung, thank you so much! *Getting up from his chair and start hiding my stuffs*
Top: No problem. I'm going downstairs first. (Y/n), you walk down 2 mins after I walked downstairs okay? Make yourself look like you just awake from your sleep. Okay?
Me: Okay okay.

Top walks out and I just stand next to the bed, counting if it's almost 2 mins like Top just asked me to do. I look at GD who's moving here and there hiding my things. He looks so y when he's panicking, omg, what? I should be helping him, not just look at him.
Me: Oppa, do you want me to help you?
GD: No no, it's okay. I'm almost done and you need to go downstairs in any min. *Still hiding things in the drawer* Oh lord! Your handbag, thank goodness I see it! *Taking it and hides it in the cupboard*
Me: I'm going now. I'll see you soon okay? *walking out from the room*
-- Suddenly, I feel his hand pulling my wrist and he spins my body around, facing to his panic and tired-looking face.
GD: Babe, I don't know what's gonna happen downstairs. But, I just want you to know that the person you're gonna meet soon is my number 1 most important person in my life. I'm hoping that you guys are gonna get along and she can accept you. I also hope that she'll love you just like how I fell in love with you. I love you so much. I'm so sorry that you have to sleep with the girls and not with me tonight. I'm gonna miss you baby. *kisses my lips, passionately*
tumblr_inline_mifccr4hsl1qz4rgp.gif
Me: You're making me feel so much more nervous now. *pouts*
GD: You'll be okay.
tumblr_inline_mqq5ibr4Jc1qz4rgp.gif
GD: Fighting!! *winking and the kisses me again*
13635933762042499609.GIF
GD: I'll miss you.
Me: I'll miss you too. See you later.
-- I turn around and he's still holding my hand. I walk slowly and he slowly let go of my hand. I walk down and look at his face. He looks worried.

   I walk down the stairs and I see GD's mum sitting together on the couch with Lisa & Ari. Seungri, Taeyang and Top are there too. I continue doing what Top asked me to do. I rub my right eye with my hand and walk down the stairs like half-awake person.
Ari: Haa!! That's her.
-- I pretend to look surprise when Ari yelled that.
Me: Oh... *bowing to GD's mum* Annoyeonghaseyo.
Lisa: (Y/n), this is Jiyong Oppa's mother.
Me: Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't know you-.....
-- Suddenly, GD's voice come from my back.
GD: OMMA!!!!!
-G-Dragon-gd-34310980-500-376.png

   GD walks past me as if I'm no one. Lol, what type of acting are you doing right now my love? You should at least grab my arm and bring me to your mother. Not just leave me here standing alone, sigh. He gives his mum a really long hug and I can see that his mum really missed him. Her eyes are becoming teary now.
GD: *releases from the long hug* Omma! Why you didn't call me first that you wanted to come here??
His mum: Oh, I wanted to surprise my son but I didn't know that you have other guests.
-- I don't know what to do so I just stand there at the stair, like a lost person hahaha.
GD: Oh, they're my girlfriend's friends. I held a party few days ago cos her exams just ended. I asked them to stay here for few nights because I like when my girlfriend cooks for me.
His mum: Is that.... your girlfriend? *looking at me*
GD: Oh... Ha! I didn't notice she was standing there. I thought she was in the guest room, sleeping. Princess, come here, meet my Omma.
-- I walk to where they're both standing at and bows for the 2nd time to his mother.
Me: Annoyeonghaseyo, I'm (Y/n) and nice to meet you.
His mum: Omo omo omo, she's sooo beautiful. How old is she? *asking GD*
GD: Omma! Why you need to mention about age in front of me? You know that I'm getting old right? *pouts*
His mum: If you know that you're getting old, then what are you still waiting for? Just purpose her and get married already! If you're old, then what about me? You know I'm getting older right? Can you at least please let me see your child before I die?
GD: OMMAAAAAA! Why are you saying like that?
His mum: Haishhh... What a beautiful young lady you are, (Y/n)-shhi.
Me: Thank you so much......... *I don't know what to call her, lol*
His mum: Just call me Ommuni. You don't have to call me Auntie or whatsoever, I feel old.
Me: It's nice meeting you, Ommuni.
GD: You should go to bed, ommuni. It's almost 11 pm now. You need to get enough sleep if you want to see your grandchild in the future.
His mum: Haissshhh! this boyyy.... But... If (Y/n)-sshi just got out from the guest room, where are these girls staying in then..?
GD: The 3 of them stayed in the same room.
Me: But, it's okay! We all can sleep here tonight and you can have the guest room by yourself. We don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable.
His mum: No no, it's okay. You girls can-....
Lisa interrupts: It's okay. The 3 of us been bestfriends for almost 8 years already and we don't mind sleeping here.
His mum: You girls are so nice. I should have just called my son 1st before getting here. I'm sorry I caused you girls troubles.
Lisa: It's okay, auntie... We'll go clean up the room for you to sleep okay? *pulling Ari's hand*
Me: I'll go make you a drink.
His mum: Ahh you girls are so nice. Oh how I wish I have beautiful daughters like you girls, sigh.
GD: Ommuni! You're hurting my feeling okaay.
His mum: Hahahaha I'm just joking, my son. You know I'm so blessed having you as my son right?
GD: Come, let's have a sit while the girls go cleaning up the room for you. *Looking at Lisa & Ari* You girls can place all your stuffs in my room. Just put your bags in there. It's easy for you guys to grab your stuffs tomorrow, I won't lock my room. *Smiling*
Ari: Okayyy oppa! Let's go! *Running upstairs with Lisa*
Seungri suddenly starts speaking: She looks so adorable when she's running upstairs like that... *still having his eyes looking at the girls running upstairs*
Me: Seungriiiii-yahhhh!!
Seungri: What?? Lisa looked really cute okay!
GD's mum: HAHAHAHA, do they always fight like this?
Taeyang, Top and GD simultaneously says: YES!!!!!
-- They all laughs when they realised that they answered GD's mum question simultaneously.
Me: HAHAHA, I'll go make you a drink first okay, Ommuni?
-- She nods and smiles at me. Now I know where GD's beautiful smile actually came from. He looks just like his mum. They're both really nice and I don't know, lovable. 

at 11:20 pm // TV Hall
   GD's mum is in the guest room, we're all guessing that she's already asleep after our midnight gossip session with me, the girls and the boys. Daesung just got home from seeing his boss and he also joined in our late night talk with GD's mum. All the boys are here with us at the TV hall. Seungri is helping us with spreading the blankets on the floor for us to sleep later. Actually, he's doing it because he saw Lisa struggling with the thick blanket, so he took the blanket away from her hand and helped her. GD took the extra pillows and give it to us.
Seungri: I think I'm gonna sleep outside tonight.
Me: You don't have to tell us, we already knew that you're gonna sleep here. Ughh, annoying!
-- Actually, I always see Taeyang, Top and Seungri sleeping here at the tv hall. Daesung and GD will always be the boys that can never sleep anywhere else beside their beds. 
Me: Oppa, are you sleeping here too tonight? *Asking my handsome looking Top, lol*
GD: That question should be for me and not for him. *I smell jealousy*
Me: You need to sleep in your room, Oppa. I don't want your mum seeing us sleeping together. I mean, who would let that happen when they 1st showed his girlfriend to his mum though?
GD: Unacceptable answer! Ughhh
Top: HAHAHAHA, you guys are like falling in love for the 1st time, fighting and jealous. I'm sleeping here tonight because Taeyang & I are just bought new movies to watch.
GD: Can I join in too??
tumblr_llcadvHsCt1qb7oe1o1_r1_500.gif
Me: NOOO! Go to your room now, Kwon Jiyong!
GD: *Sighs* fineeeeee~
Seungri: I feel pity of you guys. Hoping to sleeping next to each other on the comfortable bed but ended up like this. MWAHAHAHAHA.

   The girls and I finally lay down on the blanket and it feels like a sleepover that we used to have back when we were in high school. GD slowly bend down his knee and look at my face.

GD: Goodnight, Princess. I'll see you tomorrow in the morning.
tumblr_lxc2id8PeF1qe72vko1_500.png
Me: Goodnight. Don't work so hard till the morning, Oppa. The rings under your eyes are slowly getting darker.
GD: I love youu. Sleep tight & sweet dreams, baby. *Kisses on the lips*
Me: I love you too.
0.jpg

Ari: Naaawwwhhhh, you guys are so sweet!
Lisa: I feel sorry for them though. They should be cuddling together right now *Sighs*
Ari: I still ship her with Taeyang Oppa. So yeah! I don't feel sorry for them at all, HAHA!
-- My hand travels to Ari's shoulder and pinches her arm.
Ari: OUUCCCHHHH!!!!
GD: *Giggles* Goodnight you girls. Sweet dreams.
Lisa & Ari: Goodnight!

GD walk upstairs and off he go to his room. I pull my blanket and covers my legs because I'm wearing shorts. I don't want the boys to feel, you know, uncomfortable. Plus, they're still guys after all.
Top: You guys sure it's okay for us to watch movie while you guys sleeping?
Me: I'm already tired and sleepy so yeah.
Ari: I wanna see what movie you guys are watching too!
Lisa: I don't know if my eyes can still work at this time, but yeah, I'll try to watch.
Seungri: YESSS!!!

   I turn around facing the stairs that GD used to walk up to his room just now. I wish I can just walk up that stairs and walk in to his room. I miss having his arms wrapping my body while sleeping. I miss him playing with my hair before we go to sleep. I miss him burying his face and smelling my shampoo in my hair before we go to sleep. Sighs. I close my eyes and I'm out!
    Suddenly, when I'm almost off to sleep, I feel someone's laying their body next to me. I mean, Lisa's next to me, she's behind me, but who's laying in front of me? Is it one of the boys? He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to his body. I know this smell so well. I know this small hand, wrapping my waist so well. Please tell me it's my Jiyong Oppa. I open my eyes and I see his eyes staring deep into my eyes. We both smile and let our eyes express everything instead of using words. He tightens his arm around my waist and pushes his face closer to mine.
Me: You know you can't sleep here tonight no matter what right?
GD: I'm just gonna stay here for a while. I know you're going for your morning jog tomorrow but you need your phone my love, you need your alarm to wake you up. *passing me my phone that I left on his bed earlier*
Me: You sure this is the only reason you came downstairs? *Smiling*
GD: Of course not. I'd find every way to see you fall to sleep. Now, just ignore me and go to sleep, baby. I'll go back to my room when you're asleep.
Seungri: You guys are annoying.
Top: SHHHH!!! At least they're whispering and I can still focus on the movie!!!!
Ari: SHHH!!! I missed the subtitle already!!!!!!
GD: *Chuckles* Go to sleep babe... I promise you I'll go back to my room after you sleep.
Me: Promise?
GD: I promise.
-- I bury my face in his chest and he wraps his leg around my legs. I feel safe.
GD: Dream of me, babe. *kisses the top of my head*

to be continued...