Sweet Medusa.. [Part 14]

Sweet Medusa..

Your P.O.V

   When GD 1st answered my question saying that was Taeyang who's calling him, I quickly walk to where I left my bags at and pick it up. GD's still talking to Taeyang. I pull his arm for couple of times and he turns facing to me.
Me: I'm gonna say thank you to the director and producer and say goodbye to the rest of them.
GD: Okay okay, I'll meet you outside. *Leaving a quick kiss on my lips*
image
Me: I won't be long.
-- GD smiles and continue talking to Taeyang who's still on the phone.

   I walk back to where the guests are all at. Some of them are busy taking off their makeups, some of them are chit-chatting, some of them are busy eating the foods that've been served for them, some of them are busy looking at their phones and sitting at the makeup table. I walk to where the host is busy taking off his mic in his shirt.
The Host: Oh, it's you! Why you didn't join them eat the foods? Go on, enjoy the food.
Me: Thank you but I have to go now because I have a plan later. But, thank you so much for inviting me and treated me so nice just now. *Bowing and thanking the host*
The Host: HAISHH, You don't have to thank me for that. It's a pleasure to have you joining us on the show. We are the one should be thanking you.
Jongmin interrupts: Waeyo? You're going back already?
Me: Oh huh, yaaa. Me & GD are going out later, so yeah.
Jongmin: Haishh, I forgot that you guys are still young and love going on dates together. Thank you so much for being with us. And please, do come again.
The Host: yeah, please do come again (Y/n)-shhi.
Two of the female guests who were sitting together with me during the show also shows up: You're going back already?
The 2nd one: It was nice meeting you. *pulling me for a hug*
Me: *hugging her back* It was nice meeting you too.
The 1st lady: Hope to see you very soon and I wish all the best for you and GD's relationship okay? *Smiling and pulling me for a hug too*
Me: Yeah, we'll see anytime soon. Thank you so much.
The 2nd lady: Just remember that every relationship always have a really bad fight. But that's what gonna make you and your partner stronger. Okay?
The 1st lady: Just ignore what people gonna say about your relationship.
Me: Thank you so much, unnies.
The host: Take care and have a nice day!
Me: Thank you and you guys too!

   Everyone in the room, they're like 30+ people including the backstage crews wave a final goodbye to me when I was walking out from the backstage. I'm 18 and receiving these kind of treats from the elders, I feel loved and appreciated.
   I walk out from the backstage place and off I go from this SBS building. When I got out from the building, as soon as I open the SBS Building's door to walk out, I see there are girls waiting outside and I also see GD talking on the phone at the staircase. I walk to him and the girls cheers as I first pull his arm.
Me: Still talking to Taeyang..?
GD: No, it's my manager. Let's go the car.
-- GD is still busy talking to his phone and I think sound a bit worried and frustrated while talking to his manager just now. We both walk to the car.
image

   All the fans are calling out my names, and then GD's name, and the screaming and also crying, singing BigBang's song, non-stop taking pictures of us walking to the car and all I can do is just put my head down--looking at the ground and let GD doing the waving and smiling. I know they're not my fans so, I shouldn't be doing the waving and stuffs and let GD do all those things.

30 mins later...
   We're finally back at this BigBang's dorm. GD asked me to go up first because he still need to settled his problem with his manager. So, force myself to walk up the stairs and knock the door. I'm so tired and exhausted. I'd rather sit in my room and study all day and listens to the music than going to this place, and need to this and that and then performed and this and then that. It's just so exhausting.
   I knock on the door and Taeyang opens it afterwards.
Me: Thank you, Oppa.
Taeyang: Where's Jiyong?
Me: He's down stairs, settling down few problems with his manager. *Walking in*
Taeyang: You look tired, though. Are you okay?
Me: I'm good. But, I seriously need to take a nap though. Where are the girls?
Taeyang: Thereee *Pointing at them who are busy watching TV*
Me: Where are the rest?
Taeyang: Daesung went to see YG, Seungri went to his practice, Top went out with his friends.
Me: Oh... Don't lock the door cos GD's coming in later.
Taeyang: Oh okay okay

   I walk slowly and lazily to the tv hall and lay on the couch. Lisa and Ari are watching TV and Taeyang is sitting down at the other couch. I take the small pillow that were place on this couch and covers up my head. But then I take away the pillow off from my face again.
Me: What time is it though?
Lisa: It's almost 6 pm. Why?
Me: What time are we going to dinner?
Taeyang: I'll drive so, maybe around 7:40 pm?
Me: OH YES GOD THANK YOU!
Ari: Why?
Me: Usually I took a nap in the evening, but today I didn't have time for it. So, I'm gonna to take one now. Please don't be too noisy okay you guys?
Ari: I'll try my best. HAHAHA.

G-Dragon's P.O.V

   Almost for an hour me & my manager tried our best to settle my concert's technical problem. We finally managed to sort it out and now we're all good. I step inside our dorm and I see everyone is hanging out at the tv hall. Taeyang and Ari are watching tv while chit-chatting while Lisa is sleeping next to Ari. At first, I didn't realise that there are actually a person lying down on the other couch until I saw her hand escaped from the couch. I smile when I finally see her peaceful face while sleeping and walk to her. When I walk by, Ari says:
She said please don't-....
I quickly cut off her words by putting my index finger on my lips, telling her to be quiet: SHHH!
-- I walk to the couch and slowly make myself fit next to her.
image

Taeyang's P.O.V

   GD just stepped in and now he's sleeping with (Y/n) on the couch. Like seriously though? Can't you just carry her to upstairs and lay her on the bed instead of rubbing it to my face? I think (Y/n) noticed that GD's sleeping next to her because when GD had his arm around (Y/n)'s waist, (Y/n) place her hand on GD's hand. And suddenly, Ari just decided to make me feel more annoyed.
Ari: Naawwwhhhh, they're so cute when they're sleeping together. Am I right, Taeyang Oppa?
Me: Oh... ha... yea....
GD: Ari, I know you have a soft-spot for Seungri right? *GD peeking his head out to talk to Ari*
Ari: HUH? I mean... What-.... I... NO. I mean, why would I.... I mean no...
Me: HAHAHAHA, you seriously likes him...?
Ari: SHHHH!!! *pointing at Lisa* I don't want HERRR and (Y/n) knows about this.
GD: But It's quite obvious though. We can tell it by the way you always prefer talking to her instead of us.
Ari: Nooo, I love talking to you guys. Each and everyone of you~
Me: But you looove talking to him more huh?
GD: I just wanna say that... please, no offense.... But, Seungri is a type of guy who likes to shower girls with compliments and all, but not so serious in relationship. Since you're my girlfriend's bestfriend, I don't wanna see you get hurt by him.
Ari: But he's too adorable and nice to me, I don't think I can even-...
I cut off her words: That's one of Seungri's bad habits. He likes to give girls false hopes and then leave.
GD: I just hope you'll take care of yourself. I don't wanna see you get hurt. I believe, (Y/n) don't wanna see that too.
Ari: *sighing* I'll try not to fall too hard then.... I'll try... *looking worried*

Your P.O.V

   Last time I was half awake and half asleep thing that I remembered was GD was trying his best to not wake me up while trying to sleep next to me on this couch. And now, I'm fully awake because of GD's vibrating phone in his pocket. I heard them talking but I was too sleepy and all I heard is GD's heartbeat beating at the back of my body. That even made me sleepier. He was wrapping his legs with mine, so I felt the vibration from the phone on my bum. He quickly jumps off from the couch to answers it and he taught that he didn't wake me up, but yeah.... I'm wide awake now. I sit in a correct position and massaging my neck a little bit. Taeyang and Ari are still watching the TV and Lisa is sleeping.
Me: Oppa....
Taeyang: Huh? Me? Why?
Me: What time is it?
Taeyang: Oh.. *looking at his watch* It's 6:55 pm.
Ari: Whaaaat? Almost 7 already? OMG! *waking up Lisa by shaking her shoulders so many times* Lisa!!! Wake up!!! We need to get ready for the dinner. We're sharing 1 bathroom so you better wake up now!!!!
Lisa: Ha okay okay... You go take your shower first, I'll be up in any min. 
Ari: Okay... I'll see you at upstairs okay?
Lisa: Haaa... *Continue closing her eyes and lay her head on the couch again*
Me: You, Oppa..? You don't wanna get ready? *Smiling*
Taeyang: I'm a guy. I need 5 mins to take my shower and put on my clothes. That's all.
Me: Ahhh, lucky you~
Taeyang: How was you and the talk show thing just now? Good?
Me: *tying my hair into a top knot bun* Yeah... It was okay. They were so nice to me. 
Taeyang: Did you perform?
Me: *final step, tying my hair with a hairband* Yeah. I mashed up like 4 to 5 songs and performed it.
Taeyang: You seriously need to start composing your own songs so you won't need to sing other people's songs after this.
Me: Yeah.. I'll try to write as many as I can after this. Before this, I was busy studying like a mad person for my exams. But now, I'm freeeeeeee!! *Gets up and walking upstairs* See you later, Oppa~ *Shouting from the staircase* Don't forget to wake Lisa up~
Taeyang: Okaaaayyyy~

5 mins later...
   I step out from the bathroom and I see GD is in his towel, walking to the laundry basket to put down his clothes. Here's a confession. We both haven't seen each other fully before but yeah, except me of course. I once came in the room while GD's putting on his clothes, so yeah, I saw his, you know, manhood. But GD never seen mine, like any of it, neither the top ones or the down part. We may be sleeping together for a lot of times before, but we were just cuddling, spooning and smooching on the bed. Not more than that. Maybe because of me... Before I met GD, I never had my 1st kiss, 1st experience, 1st date night and etc. But yeah, we kissed, so, CHECK! We cuddled, CHECK! We went for a date, CHECK. I can see what's the next "thing" waiting up for us... Something that's involving me, him, bed and weird actions HAHAHAHA. Am I ready for it? Even myself couldn't answer that type of question, so yeah.

GD: Did you wash all the clothes that were in here just now, baby..? *he's weird that this morning, that basket was full of a pile of his used clothes and now it's empty*
Me: Yeah, I washed it this morning. Why, Oppa?
GD: You know you don't have to be doing all that stuffs right? I can do it. Or one of the boys are gonna to come in to ask if I wanna join in his laundries.
Me: It's okay, I was bored, so I was thinking to help you out.
-- He's walking in the bathroom and both of us are already used to looking at each other having a towel wrapping our body. He sings his own song, happily to the bathroom and dancing a little bit.
GD: Baby, look~
-- I turn around. He's doing one of his dance steps for his concert, with his hands moving here and there, and his legs moving like a pro. He's one cutie pie.
Me: You look hot while dancing with only wearing a towel, Oppa.
GD: Omo omo *covering his red face & laughing* hahahaha you're making me blush, I HATE YOU! *Steps in the bathroom and closes the door*
-- I just laugh and shakes my head for a few times. He was just acting all cute, I knew he likes getting compliments from me. So, I don't mind his overreacting actions. My little Drama Queen.

You're wearing:
image
http://www.polyvore.com/49/set?id=117703593 ]

Taeyang's P.O.V

   Ari is waiting with me here at the tv hall. She said that Lisa is doing her make up and she'll be down in 2 mins. Suddenly, we hear a girl singing "Love Song" by our band. We turn around and we're seeing (Y/n) doing that 'shoulder part during the "Aaaaah, uh uh uh uhhhhh~" lyrics. When I see her, she's so frickin hot. Not even joking. That stockings made her like 10 times hotter than ever. And that dress, and that 'shoulder dancing', she's killing me. I know she wanted to be funny about that dance but no, she's so cute and hot when she's doing that. She laughs when we both look at them and then she stops at the stairs. She puts her handbag under her arms and then do the 'shoulder  dance' again and singing at the same time. Suddenly, Lisa who's walking down, looks at her with her weird face on.
Lisa: What are you doing, dancing to Love Song by BigBang on this stairs? *Slowly walking down the stairs*
-- (Y/n) was a bit surprised when Lisa was talking to her. She throws her head back, laughing out loud. Oh my God, when her hair falls to the back when she's laughing, I tell you, she's the most beautiful girl that I've seen in my life. She made herself looks like she have no flaws, AT ALL. I never knew a girl can look THIS beautiful while laughing like that.
Me: What is wrong with you, (Y/n)? HAHAHAHA.
Y/n: Hahahahaha I don't know what's going on with me.
-- She's walking down the stairs like a f**king princess. With her heels on, her careful steps down the stairs, her hand that's supporting her hair from falling onto her face, her fine body, her classy dress.
Y/n: I heard GD sang that song while taking his shower. He literally like screamed instead of singing it properly. I was doing my make up and suddenly, my shoulder just went on like "AHHHHH, UH UH UH UH~~" *She's doing the 'shoulder dance' again and the shakes her head few times while laughing* GD is annoying ughh! Now, this song can't leave my head UGHHH~ Hahahahahaha
-- Lisa is sitting down next to Ari and looking at her weird friend. (Y/n)'s pulling down her dress, fixing her hair and wearing her handbag properly, instead of just putting it under her arms.
Y/n: How do I look?
Lisa: Where did you buy this dress? It's so beautiful.
Ari: She bought online.
Y/n: Yeah, I bought it online. And now, I'm broke. HAHAHAHA. I need to find a job though.
Ari: Why? I mean, you're a singer. Just write a song, produce it and perform it. And then you'll be touring all around the world!
Y/n: I'm still a trainee, you weirdo. I still have like, few months till I start debuting. But, I can't stay like this, being jobless.
Taeyang: If you finally debut, I bet a lot of organizers gonna to call you out, and then TV commercials, and then clothing brand, and then cameo in dramas, trust me, you're gonna be rich before you even get married to GD.
Ari: They're both gonna to die rich and here I am, die of trying to be one.
-- We all laughs when Ari said that.
GD: OMO OMO!!! *Shouting from upstairs, he's walking down* She looks so fricking hot from behind. YOUR BUM, BABY!!!! *Pointing at (Y/n)'s bum* You look hot, as always!
Lisa: (Y/n) always looks good in black.
Ari: She looks all classy and sh*t. I hate her.
Y/n: I worked hard to get this body and not just sit around doing nothing. You need to work it, not just sit down and complains about it.
Ari: But I jogged too~
Lisa: Like what..? Twice in 4 months? Good. Bravo, Ari. Bravo!
Taeyang: HAHAHAHAHA. Okay, let's get moving then.
Ari: YEAHHH!!!! I'm starving!!!!!
Lisa: Can you please tell me where was the last place you put your "polite attitude" at?
-- I laugh when they're both walking out from the dorm. I walk to the table to get my keys and walk behind them (Y/n) and GD. While I'm scanning (Y/n)'s beautiful back, GD slowly have his arm around (Y/n)'s waist and pull her close to his body. Like seriously bro? Do you have to do that in front of me? Should I just push you down and-... UGHHH~ I can't believe I'm mad over GD just for a girl. I mean... she's not just a girl okay? She's the definition the girl I wanna marry someday.

Your P.O.V
   We took 15 minutes to be here at the restaurant. It's more like a fancy Korean restaurant. A lot of people are hanging out around here and I spot few familiar faces too. Easy to say that a lot of idols choose this place to hang out with their friends without having to worry about the paparazzi and the crazy fans. It's so big and spacious here.
   When we finally got to our table, we sit down and start making up our mind on what to eat later. Taeyang is recommending me the good foods on the menu and describing it and hoping me to understand his feeling that this food is effin good. HAHAHA. We finally made up our mind and Taeyang's ordering it for us. GD's busy talking to  Ari & Lisa and Taeyang and me are busy scanning aka judging people in our heads, lol.
Me: A lot of idols likes to hang out in here huh?
Taeyang: Yup. Plus, this is where the place you gotta meet with the idols and make friends with them. 
-- While we're talking, suddenly I feel someone is tapping my shoulder. I don't think my boyfriend would do that to just call me, he'll just pull my arms and start talking to me. That's how he roll with me hahaha. I turn around and I see 2 beautiful familiar faces smiling and waving at me. It's the Jung Sisters. Jessica & Krystal Jung. I'm a fan of Krystal's acting. I saw her on "The Inheritors" with that CNBLUE cute-looking guy as a couple. They were such great actors.
Krystal: Hi! I saw you walking in just now.
Jessica: And she freaked out.
Krystal: *Pushing her sister's shoulder, slowly* I'm a fan of you. I saw you at the Awards night, I mean, I was there but I don't know why we didn't bump into each other. I wanted to say Congratulations to you that you're now officially a trainee under S.M Town label. 
Jessica: We were so excited when we heard you being a trainee for that label.
Me: I... I don't know where to start. Both of you guys are so pretty and nice. I'm a fan of you, Krystal. I like your acting, you were so beautiful. It's so nice to meet you guys here. I didn't got the time to actually meet with the rest of the other idols that's working in the same label as me before, because I was busy with my exams.
Jessica: Yeah, we knew. They told us about it.
Krystal: Trust me, we're not the only ones that's very excited about you being in the same label with us, all of the other groups are dying to meet you.
Jessica: I think you're going to make big hits here around Korea with your songs, soon.
Me: Thank you so much you guys for your nice words. I feel so small and Oh my God, you guys need to stop saying all that to me, hahaha. Thank you so much you guys.
-- GD finally realised that I'm talking to the Jung Sisters and he's smiling at both of them. GD was a trainee for SM Town too so they met before.
Jessica: After this, we're all gonna to make concerts together.
Krystal: We're both looking forward to be your friends while we're working.
Me: You guys are so nice. Yes, hope we can be good friends after this.
-- Jessica and Krystal each of them gave me a hug after I said that. They're the most cute looking sisters ever!
Krystal: We gotta get going.
Jessica: Nice meeting you here. We'll see you soon, okay?
Me: Okay. Nice meeting you lovely girls too. Take care.

When they both walk out from the restaurant, Ari, Lisa, GD and Taeyang all have their eyes on me.
Me: What?
Taeyang: You've only been accepted to be their Trainee under their label, for like, what..? 1 month and a half. and you have that two nice girls treating you like that?
GD: She's likeable. You need to know that. She have that thing that always wanna make people feel like "Dang! I need to talk this girl. She's just UGHH" , you know, that feeling? HAHAHAHA.
Me: HAHAHAHA, as if you guys are not likeable too huh?
Taeyang: When I was a Trainee at YG Entertainment, I didn't even have the guts to look at them. Because they were all talented, good looking, and hot and all. I was, I don't know, worried and scared.
Me: And look at you now, young man *Smiling*
GD: A lot of good-looking guys in groups are under SM Town though. What if one of them flirts with you, baby? What are you gonna do about it?
Me: Pack my stuffs and move to their dorm then...? HAHAHAHA
GD: THISSS GIRLLL!!!!! *cursing*
-- We all laughs at how jealous my cute little GD Oppa over me.
Lisa: I'm so proud to have you as my friend, babe. You made our country proud.
Ari: Yeah. She've been bullied, no one wanted to be friends with her, she never performed in school and other contests. All she did was uploading her videos on YouTube and tried so hard to not tell our schoolmates.
Lisa: And look at her nowwww. The famous people are asking HER to be friends with them. Oh my God, you're soo... I can't describe how proud I am with you right now, babe.
Me: Naawhhh, thank you so much my little weirdos. You know I will always love you guys right even when I'm on top of the world or hit the rock bottom?
Ari: But I gotta say that... I'm worried that (Y/n)'s gonna to replace us with that Jung Sisters one day *frowning*
Me: We've been friends for 8 years. No matter what, I'll make sure you guys are going through thick and thin till my very last breathe.
Lisa: We wish you all the best for your life babe. We'll always be here for you if you need us.
GD: AHH, you guys are so cute. I had no friends when I was in school. I mean, seeing you guys like this, I'm so blessed to have the boys to stick with me for my ups and downs. But you, you actually have true friends, baby. God is seriously giving you the best life, ever.
Taeyang: I think we need to steal a bit of her lucks hahahaha.
GD: I'm gonna steal A LOT from her hahahaha

10 mins later...
   Our food arrived about 3 mins ago and now we're all in silence because we're busy enjoying our food. Taeyang was right, this place is sick! It's so calm, the foods are all very delicious and affordable, and it feels just you and your friends hanging out in here. Suddenly, I notice that everyone around the restaurant having their eyes at the entrance of this restaurant. I turn around to look at them too. Their faces look very familiar.
Ari: OMG !!! They're the members of Bangtan Boys (BTS) !!!
Lisa: Are you sure???
Me: Are all of their members coming in??? Or just few of them???
Ari: I DON'T KNOW! Where are the rest??? Omg I'm a big fan of this band. Their new music video "Boy In Luv" dance steps were sick!!! 
Me: OMG I know right.
GD: Theseee girls! Haisshhh. I know they're a lot more younger than I am, but do you guys seriously need to fangirl while I'm eating? Haish!
Me: Hehehe, sorry Oppa. This is my 1st time seeing them so close. Before this, I just saw them from the stage.
Ari: Omg omg, they're gonna to walk next to our table, STAY CALM EVERYBODY!!!
Taeyang: I didn't even-....
Ari cuts off his unfinished words: SHHH!!!! They're close.
-- Me and the girls are trying so hard to keep our fangirl mood off but no, we can't. From what I saw, I think JungKook which is BTS' Maknae was here. He's like, what? 9-10 months younger than me, but he looks so fricking hot and mature. I think I saw Rap Monster too, their leader. And there was another one, but I didn't see it really clear. I see the 3 of them walking past to our table and...
JungKook: OMO!!! G-Dragon & Taeyang are here!!!!! OMO OMO!!!!
RapMon: OMO OMO!!!!
-- And.... now... they're fanboying over these two boys? HAHAHA. Taeyang gets up and give each of them a bro hug. GD also gets up from his seat and hug them. Oh, now I finally recognise the 3rd member, it's Jin. I just act all calm when GD gets back to his seat.
JungKook: OMO, is that your girlfriend??
-- I notice that he's lowering his head to look at my face, since I'm hiding my face by just looking down at my food. 
GD: Yeah. We're having dinner together.
JungKook: Anneyonghaseyo. *bowing* I saw your performance during the award show. You were so talented and you gave me chills with your voice. Nice meeting you here.
Me: Oh.. Anneyonghaseyo. Thank you so much. I'm a big fan of BTS. These are my best friends, they're your biggest fans too.
RapMon: Are all the girls in (Your Country's Name) looks this beautiful though? Anneyonghaseyo.
JungKook: Can I take a picture with you? *asking me*
Me: Huh..?? Me???
JungKook: Yes, you. May I borrow her for a while, Hyung? *asking GD*
GD: Hahaha, of course, go ahead. *Smiling*
Jin: Can we have a picture together, Hyung? I'm a big fan of you! Your song is sick!!
Taeyang: Sure sure...
-- Taeyang gets out from his place and I follow him from behind since I'm stuck between GD and him just now. JungKook take out his phone and pass it to Rap Monster.
Me: Oh my God, you guys look so much more handsome in real life.
RapMon: *Walking backwards and adjusting the camera angle* You're a lot more prettier when we're close. We saw your performed but we were like so far away from the stage.
JungKook: I tweeted about your performance that night, did you see?
Me: Omg you did? I didn't notice, I'm so sorry~
JungKook: It's okay.. I didn't tag your twitter name because I was afraid you're gonna to say "What is up with this boy?".
Me: HAHAHAHA, I will never say that.
RapMon: 1.... 2.... 3...
-- My body is touching JungKook's body. He's doing the peace sign and I just stand there, next to him, smiling so excitedly, lol.
Rapmon: My turn, my turn!
JungKook: Okay okay.
Jin: *Took a selfie with Taeyang* Thank you sooo much! Can I take a picture with you too Hyung? *asking GD*
GD: Hahahaha of course. Wait, lemme get out from this... chair... first. *struggling*
RapMon: OMG, her hair smells good.
JungKook: I know right *Holding RapMon's phone and walking backwards*
-- RapMon's body also touching mine just like how JungKook's body touched mine. We're smiling happily at the camera and I feel like I'm the one taking pictures with them and not them taking pictures with me.
Jin: Okay, my turn my turn. Take my phone, here here!!!
Ari: Err... Can I take pictures with you? *asking RapMon*
RapMon: Of course, sure sure. 
-- Ari stands up and take out her phone. They're posing for their selfies. Soon after that, Ari asked him to sit next to Lisa and take pictures of them.
Jin: Congratulations on your new label. *Smiling*
Me: Thank youuu. 
JungKook: We hope to see you anywhere while doing concerts or festival together. *Smiling*
Me: I can't believe you're still 16 going 17 though.
JungKook: I can't believe I'm talking to YOU! I'm like your no. 1 fan okay! Hahahahaha. I've never liked the girls who performed that much. Plus, with all their heavy makeups, it's just a no from me.. But you, you're different! You're so beautiful with and without makeup!
RapMon: We followed you on Twitter using our official Twitter account too you know??
Me: OMG You guys did? I didn't have the time to check my twitter and all the social media networks yet..
JungKook: Oh... It was because due to your exams right?
Me: Huh? How do you know about that?
Jin: You're dating one of the most famous idol in Korea, of course, every single thing about you are like a big news to the internet.
JungKook: Oh my God, you're so beautiful, I'm so sorry if I make you feel uneasy with my words, but seriously, you're so beautiful.
RapMon: We're so sorry to disturb your dinner.
Ari: Omg, you're not disturbing us at all!
Me: Hahahaha thank you for stopping by though.
Jin: Have a nice meal. See you all soon. Take care *All the boys bow and wave a final goodbye, and off they go to their tables*

Lisa: Please don't talk to me. Rap Monster just frickin sit next to me and I have a picture of it. Please, just don't talk to me. Oh God! *fanning her hot face*
Ari: (Y/n) is so lucky that JungKook actually noticed her.
Lisa: Did you see him like-non-stopping giving (Y/n) compliments? I think he really likes you, babe. *Winking at me*
Me: Oh God... they're so cute. I feel like UGHHH. My feelings!!!
Taeyang: I sometimes forget that you're all girls.
GD: They're like high school students who just got to meet their idols.
Taeyang: HAHAHAHA, you're jealous?
GD: OF courseee!! HAHAHA You?
Taeyang: I felt old for a sec just now HAHAHAHAHA
GD: That JungKook boy looks like madly in love with you, Princess... *pouting*
Me: *pulling his mouth and making it looks like a puff fish* He may be madly in love with me but I'm deeply, madly in love with you, my one and only G-Dragon Oppa.
-- He quickly pushes his face to mine, our lips crash. After that quick kiss ended, we continue eating our meal.

In the car, on our way to BigBang's dorm...
   Ari and Lisa couldn't stop looking at the pictures that they took together with the BTS members over and over again on their phone screen.
Ari: OMG, (Y/n)!!!! Here, look at this!!! *passing her phone so fast to me*
Me: Huh...? *reading and scrolling her Twitter* Is this BTS' official Twitter account? 
Ari: YESSS!!!!

BTS' Twitter updates:
@Bts_twt: " Met this beautiful and talented girl while she was having dinner with her lover. :) JK xx *A picture of me & JungKook's link* " (15 mins ago)
The 2nd tweet: " Can't wait for her debut so that I can buy her album! -RapMon- *A picture of me and RapMon's link* " (13 mins ago)
The 3rd tweet: " Met these Hyungs! I wanna be just like them one day. Forever good looking and have girls can't stop screaming my names, hehe :P -Jin *A picture of him & Taeyang & GD's link* " (5 mins ago)

Me: OMG, they seriously uploaded it on their Twitter??? I bet their fans are going to kill me! Hahahahaha. *passing back her phone*
GD: And I only retweeted Jin's tweet. Not and never will retweet their tweets with photos of you, ughhh, it's killing me~~ Whyyy is my girlfriend so lovable and likeable? I think it is because of your smile though. You need to stop with that, like seriously.
Me: You kidding me? I just met one of my fave band's members in Korea because of that smile. I'm gonna use it more often now! *teasing GD*
GD: Somebody please push me off the cliff now.. *Annoyed and frustrated*

15 mins later...
At BigBang's dorm.
   Ari asked Taeyang if she could borrow his laptop and printer because she wanted to print the picture that she took with the BTS members. Taeyang lend it to her and Lisa joined along with Ari too. Seungri came back from his tired day and came peeking at what they were doing. When the photo finally been printed out, Seungri took it and look carefully. He took the picture of Lisa and RapMon.
Seungri: He's from that group called BTS right? Hip hop group?
Lisa: YES! and He's the leader! OMG, this photo is perfect!!! *Stealing it back from Seungri's hand* He was so handsome oh my God! I don't think I could even sleep tonight~~
Seungri: What so great about him? I mean...
Lisa: WHAT SO GREAT ABOUT HIM? Excuse you??? He's 1 year older than me and I just wanna marry him already!!! *hugging the photo*
Taeyang: This is my 1st time seeing Lisa-- the quiet girl turning into a... I don't know how to describe it.
Me: HAHAHAHA, this is what happens to girls when they meet their idols. So boys, take note. Every single thing that you guys did to your fans, means THE WHOLE WORLD to them.
Lisa: I'm gonna place this photo in my purse. Goodnight you guys!!! *running upstairs to her room*
Seungri: *Shouting* AGE IS JUST A NUMBER YOU KNOW? I'm a lot more y and gentleman than himm!!! 
-- But too bad, Lisa already went up.
Me: Sad huh? *being sarcastic*
Seungri: Oh shut up. You? What's in your hand?
Me: Oh.. Since they were busy printing their pictures, I decided to print mine too~ *showing him a picture of me and JungKook & RapMon*
Seungri: You know JungKook is too young for you right? *Passing me back the photo and walking tiredly to his room*
Me: AGE IS JUST A NUMBER!!!!!

to be continued...