9th Chapter – You’re a fan of me?

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

He performed 2 dances and 1 song. He bowed again when the last song ended.

“Wow, I didn’t know I have many fans around here at EXO ACADEMY” D.O said and the crowd screamed.

“We love you D.O”

“We’re a big fan of you!”

 He smiled when he heard the cheers from the students. “Wow, thank you so much for your love and support” with that he bowed and exited the stage.

“Where the heck is JongIn?” Tao said as he called the Kingka. The teen idol is leaving now and he didn’t see him. Ricky smiled and just took a picture of D.O. He smiled to himself, he finally met his idol. Then he remembered KyungSoo was still not around, “Where is he? He should be back right now, he missed the chance to see D.O”

 

That time JongIn came back through their table, feeling alive after a great “you know what”. He sat up and grabbed some drinks. He noticed that the students are screaming over some pictures.

“Waahh, I had a nice pic of him dancing”

“Mine is better he was smirking ily on my pic”

Tao noticed that he came back and smack his arm, “Yah!!! Where the hell are you?”

JongIn smirked, “Why? Missed me? I just banged somebody on the junior’s building”

“You stupid! D.O just came here and performed earlier”

The big smirked on JongIn’s face died quickly. It took 5 seconds before he registered the message.

.

.

.

“WWWHHHAAAATTT!!!!!???????” he screamed loudly that made all the students looked at him. JongIn grabbed both Tao’s shoulder. “Where is he? Where is he? I want to meet him! Where is he!” he said.

Tao rolled his eyes, “He just went through the school exit, I don’t know if you can catch him” he said and JongIn ran towards the exit.

 

-------------------------------------------

No! No! NO! This cannot be happening! My D.O! Please come back! I haven’t seen you yet! Please come back. He sounds so possessive. He had run through the whole school grounds.

D.O Please come back! Please—“Ugh” he bumped someone that made them both fall onto the ground. He stood up. “I’m sorry are you o- KyungSoo?” he asked as he saw KyungSoo fixing his glasses and scarf.

“JongIn? What are you doing here?”  

“Where is he KyungSoo? Have you seen him?”

“Seen who?” KyungSoo asked.

JongIn sighed, “Never mind” as he run again to find the teen idol. While KyungSoo get back to the amphitheater and sat down beside Ricky.

“Yah! Where the hell did you go?” Ricky asked him.

“On my dorm, why is something happened?” he asked.

“D.O did come here and performed” Ricky said and KyungSoo smiled mentally. He faked his expression into a sad one. He pouted. “Really? Aish!!! I didn’t had a chance to see him” KyungSoo said.

“Don’t worry, I captured 70 photos of him. Oh my gosh! I’m in love with him! He’s so gorgeous!” Ricky said, fanboying over D.O while KyungSoo just smiled and then he noticed that JongIn is still not around.

“What happened to that guy? Who was he looking to?” he mumbled to himself. JongIn sounded so desperately finding that person.

“You were saying something?” Ricky noticed him. KyungSoo shook his head.

And the fun begins, KyungSoo and Ricky began dancing on the stage with other students. But the Kingkas was nowhere to be seen.

 

-----------------------------------------

Two days later…

KyungSoo noticed that the Kingka didn’t got out on his room. He only went out when he was going to get some food. Usually he was going somewhere, flirting with others, but not these past two days.

“What happened to him?” KyungSoo’s thoughts was interrupted by their class teacher. When they check the attendance they we’re all surprise that the Kingka was mark absent because it’s already 15 minutes before the class ended and still he wasn’t appearing. He was always late but not absent. Some students asked him about JongIn’s whereabouts but he shook his head and said he didn’t know.

 

Because his also worried too. The teen idol decided to go the Kingka’s room to check on him. He knocked on his door first.

“JongIn?” he called then he knocked again. No answer.

“JongIn” he called for the second time. Still no answer, he’s probably asleep, KyungSoo thought to himself , but he wasn’t contented. He wants to know what is happening to the kingka so he twisted the knob of the door and entered the room.

---------------------------------------

JongIn was sad, really sad. He was pitying himself because he didn’t see his teen idol. He was always updated to all his tweets but he missed the time that his idol where performing inside their school.

He turned to his right side. He saw a picture of D.O smiling at him, he was about to cry again.

“JongIn…” a voice came inside the room. He shot up in the bed immediately and he saw KyungSoo’s mouth gaped. KyungSoo saw the things he didn’t want him to see, D.O’s pics were all over his room. D.O’s poster, fan signs, key chains and necklace on his side table. D.O’s jeans and a shirt with D.O’s face in it were hanging on his opened closet.

JongIn suddenly blushed, “K-KyungSoo what are you d-doing here?” he stuttered.

“You’re a fan of D.O” was the reply on the teen idol.

“I… well… uhmm” JongIn don’t know what to say when the other person who was invading his mind besides D.O came inside his room.

------------------------------------------------

KyungSoo was shocked, he didn’t know that the gorgeous hot Kingka is fan of him. “You’re a fan of me” he thought.

“I… well… uhmm” was all JongIn said. He was embarrassed by the way his expression is. Because it’s awkward, KyungSoo decided to talked other things.

“JongIn, what happened to you? You were absent today” he asked.

Then he noticed JongIn was about to cry. He sat onto the Kingka’s bed. “Is something wrong?” he asked.

JongIn didn’t say anything but he pulled KyungSoo’s body and hugged him tightly. KyungSoo was shocked.  He didn’t know what to do. He felt his heart was beating faster. His cheeks heat up. What is this I’m feeling?”  he thought.

“Hey, what’s wrong” he asked the now crying JongIn.

“I didn’t see him, KyungSoo. I want to see him” JongIn said as he was sobbing hard on the teen idol’s chest.

“Who do you want to see?” he asked again.

“D.O”

This time KyungSoo’s face was hotter than before. He wants to see me? Why does he want to see me?  He thought again.

“I want to see D.O or just talked to him saying that I’m his fan” JongIn was not embarrassed saying those things in front of him.

KyungSoo sighed. Wow, he can’t believe that JongIn was his fan. He felt his heart fluttered. He smiled to the Kingka. “You want to talk to D.O?”

JongIn nodded like a kid. “If  I had talked to him, I’ll be happy”

“Alright, do you have a skype account?” he asked the kingka in which he nodded.

“I know D.O’s account in Skype, and I will personally give it to you if you want, but don’t spread his account because he wants it to be private”

JongIn eyes were full of hope. “You know D.O’s skype account? No one know his account on skype, how did know it?” he asked glaring at KyungSoo.

 The teen idol chuckled, “Well let’s just say I’m a huge fan of D.O”

The kingka glared at him, “Yah! I’m D.O’s no.1 fan!” he yelled in which KyungSoo laughed. JongIn got angry and started tickling him that made them fall on the kingka’s bed with JongIn on top of him.

JongIn stopped and looked at his face. KyungSoo gulped, he never seen JongIn as closer as this before. Both hearts were beating fast, eyes staring at each other. Then JongIn felt the urge to move his face closer to the teen idol and was about to kiss him.

//End of Chapter//

 

 

OH MY GEE!!!!! Are they going to kiss???

 

Anyway, a bit long chapter for you.

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!

 

UPVOTING, SUBSCRIBING and READING! THANKS!!!

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!!!

AND THIS IS KAISOO FOR YOU!

ANNEYONG!