6th Chapter – Do KyungSoo meets the School Kingka

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

Do KyungSoo widened his eyes at the sight. His dorm is like his room on their house. The only difference is there’s a staircase which lead up to two rooms and a mini-kitchen. The living room and the kitchen are separated by the divider. There’s also a bathroom at the right side of the kitchen. The living room was large. There’s a two couch, a flat screen TV and a mini DVD player.

Across the living room was a mini terrace where you can see the whole school grounds. KyungSoo smiled, his manager Hyung made the right choice of school.

“Wow, this place is great” in which Ricky nodded in response. “Yes it is”

They proceed to climbed up the mini staircase. They’d looked at the first door.

“That’s JongIn’s room” Ricky said, knowing that because he entered the Kingka’s dorm before

 KyungSoo nodded and grabbed the other key to his room to unlock the second door. The door opened and he smiled. His bedroom was beautiful. On the left side, there’s a computer which placed on a  table accompanied with a computer chair. Beside it was his a big closet. On the right side was a study table and a mini bookshelf. There’s also a bathroom beside by it.

On the middle was a big queen size bed. At the front of it was a big window covered by venetian blinds.

KyungSoo placed his luggage and walked to his bed, sitting on it. “Waah, it’s just like home” in which Ricky chuckled. KyungSoo stood up, “Ok, let’s explore the school” he said as they locked his room and left the dorm.

----------------------------------------------

Class soon ended and the students do their own things like going to the library, go towards the gymnasium to watch some basketball practice or go back to their own dorm. 

“Hey, JongIn!” Tao wrapped his arms on the boy’s shoulder. “I heard that your dorm mate was already here”

JongIn sighed, “Yeah but I didn’t meet him yet. Lucky that I removed all the pictures of D.O and put them in my room. I don’t want my roommate to think that I’m obsessed with him or something” he said and Tao chuckled.

“You’re really obsessed with D.O. You even dreamt of him doing dirty things on you” that words made JongIn flushed in red and smacked Tao’s arm.

“Yah! Huang ZiTao! Stop teasing me or I’ll burn all your Gucci stuff” this made Tao scared.

“No, my babies”

JongIn rolled his eyes. His phone vibrated indicating that his teen idol updated his twitter. He took it out and read it.

@D.Olovesyou

Waaahh, I’m taking a break guys but don’t worry, I’ll be back on T.V soon.

 

JongIn’s face turned sad after he read the update. He won’t be seeing his idol for months.

“I’m going to wash up. See you tomorrow Tao” he said as he goes back to his own dorm.

-------------------------------------------

“And over here is our large swimming pool. We have swimming lessons every Saturday” Ricky explained as they tour the school. The swimming pool is the last place they went too.

KyungSoo sighed. He misses swimming. But he knew he can’t do it here so he smiled sadly. Ricky looked at him. “What’s wrong?” the other boy said when he noticed the different looked on the boy’s face.

“Nothing, I talked to the school’s dean and I’m not taking any swimming lessons”

“Why? You don’t know how to swim?” Ricky said.

KyungSoo shook his head. “No, I know how to swim, but I can’t stay in the water for a long time because of my allergy” he smiled sadly. He didn’t want to lie but he has to if he wants to stay in the school.

 “Oh, I’m sorry to hear that” Ricky said.

“It’s ok”

“Let’s go back to our dorm. School was already over”

“Ok”

Ricky and KyungSoo went back. They already reached the hall.

“So, I’ll see you tomorrow then, Goodnight!” Ricky said smiling before he walked to his own dorm.

KyungSoo sighed and he entered the dorm. But he didn’t expect of what he’d seen inside.

On the living room stoods a gorgeous hot boy who was topless. He was about to put on his shirt. KyungSoo was lucky because his dark make up covered up his blushing face or else, he’ll look like a bomb that going to explode. He looked away.

“Sorry I didn’t know you were changing your clothes” he said.

The boy just smirked and he put on his shirt, he walked towards KyungSoo, “It’s ok pretty boy, I’m JongIn by the way, Kim JongIn”

So he’s Kim JongIn, the school kingka. I admit that he was one hot boy. Yah! KyungSoo! What are you thinking! Stop it!  His thought was interrupted when he the boy cleared his throat.

“Do KyungSoo” he smiled a bit.

JongIn smirked, “So you already knew the places in the school? I can give you a tour if you want” his voice sound y like he was seducing the teen idol.

KyungSoo was alarmed and quickly walked pass the Kingka. “Uhm, no thanks but I’ve already saw all of it” he said as he go to his room and closed the door, leaving the Kingka smirking onto himself. He was one hot nerd. Hmm, I think I will be having a new boy toy, JongIn thought to himself.

Inside his room, KyungSoo’s heart was beating fast. He was blushing just looking at JongIn and his body. Oh my God! What is happening to me?  KyungSoo remember what Ricky told you, he’s a heartbreaker! He sighed deeply and locked the door.

He removed his glasses and wig. Lucky that his room was fully air-conditioned, he was comfortable wearing those props. He quickly grabbed a towel on his closet and proceeds to take a hot shower.

//End of Chapter//

 

Hoho, first meeting, KyungSoo is already falling in love with JongIn! Be careful KyungSoo!

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVED !

 

Upvoting, subscribing and reading, thank you very much!!!

 

JONGIN SAYS... "COME HERE BABE!" 

 

 

D.O/ KYUNGSOO SAYS... "OR I"LL EAT YOU UP" :D