4th Chapter – D.O the Teen Idol is no more

Fanboying Over a Teen Idol!

KyungSoo sat in the living room with his parents and manager. KyungHee was still at school that time.

His manager gave him the printed out pictures of his new school. He kind of admitted that his new school was pretty impressive. It was huge. He looked at the details, EXO Academy for Boys.

“So what do you think?” his manager asked him.

KyungSoo smiled and nodded his head. He definitely liked his new school. “I’ll go for this one” and he looked again through the pictures.

“Ok, that’s good. I’ve already have your papers and I’ll submit it tomorrow morning” his manager said as he quickly packed his stuff back to his suitcase.

“Thank you so much Hyung.  And please don’t let them know I’m D.O”

His manager nodded, “Don’t worry. I’ve already settled that. So, I’m going now. Thanks for the delicious lunch Mrs. Do” his manager bowed to his parents. His manager looked at him again.

“We have a fan signing event and mall shows, 3pm in the afternoon, I’ll see you tomorrow” his manager said before exiting on their front door.

KyungSoo sighed happily. He will go to school again.

 

JongIn was having an intense make-out on his new boy toy. He was really again. Just seeing this new beautiful boy toy at him made him hornier. Suddenly his phone released a loud tune. He  pulled away from the kiss, and took out his cell phone. He was already frustrated and his freaking alarm clock was disturbing him.

He checked the time.

D.O’s drama, Last Episode, MUST WATCH!!!

“Shoot!” he quickly buttoned up his uniform and was about to leave the dorm.

“Hey! Where are you going?” his new boy toy asked him.

“I’m going to watch something, I’ll deal with you later” he peck the boys lips and walked way back to his own dorm.

 

When he opened the huge flat screen, the drama was already airing. He quickly sat on the couch and watched.  He smiled widely when he saw the gorgeous face of D.O. He continue to watch until the ending came where D.O and HaYoung confessed their loved for each other. D.O’s face was inching closer to HaYoung’s and the girl closed her eyes. Just as they we’re about to kiss. D.O put a book to cover their faces in which JongIn angrily yelled at the screen.

“Yah!!! I said don’t kissed her! D.O Why!? Why did you kissed her? I’m very jealous, I hate you!” he said s he threw a pillow on the screen. Little did he know, D.O and HaYoung didn’t kissed each other. D.O  put the book in front of them to show the viewers that they really kissed but they didn’t.

JongIn faked cry, “Why D.O? I’m jealous of what you did!” He really wished that he was HaYoung and D.O kissed him. He can die in happiness when that happened.

When the drama ended, D.O left a message to all his fans.

“Hi Guys! I would like to thank you all for watching our drama everyday. It was sad that its already ended. But we’re happy because you always find some time watching us. Thank you for your love and support. I love you guys” He ended a message with a flying kiss and JongIn swear he squealed like a fanboy.

He turned off the T.V and looked at the time. It’s only 7:30, he left his dorm to deal again with his new boy toy.

 

2 days later…

 

“Are you really sure about this Kyung?” his mom asked him.

KyungSoo smiled, “Yes mother, don’t worry I’ll be fine”

“We’re going to miss you, Oppa” KyungHee said, tears escaping down her cheeks. KyungSoo turned to his sister and wiped her tears. “Yah! Don’t cry it makes you ugly. Don’t worry about me? Take care of Mom and Dad for me ok?” he said as he kissed her forehead and hugged her.

“You better eat well and have a good sleep there Kyung” his maid said. KyungSoo hugged her, “I will Noona”

They walked KyungSoo to the car, his manager was already waiting at him. “You ready KyungSoo?” he asked the teen idol.

The boy nodded and took a last glanced on his family.

“Take care son, and we love you” his father hugged him tight.

“I will Dad, I love you all too” and with that, he entered the car. He waved goodbye to his family who waved back at him. His manager start the engine and quickly drove away.

 

While on their way…

“Wow KyungSoo, I can’t believe it is you. I thought you were a stranger” his manager said that made him chuckled.

“Of course! Brilliant right? No one would recognize me with this disquise” he said confidently.

Well he wore a loose pants and a gray t-shirt. His hair was combed neatly to the right side. He covered his milky white skin with a dark make-up which made look brown. He also wearing a thick glasses to hide his handsome face in which the girls(boys) always fantasizing.

He smiled to himself, “D.O the Teen Idol is no more, I’m ready to go to school as Do KyungSoo, a normal nerdy teenager”

//End of Chapter//

 

Ok, this is the start of D.O disguising as KyungSoo.. what will happen when he attends his new school??

 

Stay tuned for the next chapter :D

Comments are loved. Please do.

Upvoting, subscribing, and reading this fic. THANK YOU!!!!!

 

 

This is D.O the Teen Idol :D Hot isn't he?